Chapter 4

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"KAI!?!" My step sister's eyes widened when he saw Kai standing in front of her. "What are you doing here?" Kai pointed at me and my sis looked at me with her death glare. I'm dead now. "I'm just here to help you to carry this things. Don't worry I'm going to leave immediately " Kai said with his gentle voice. “Oh, come in.” I and Kai entered the house and I went upstairs to put my things on my room. “What do you want, juice or coffee?” Kai shook his head and said, “I’m going now. you! I’m going to pick you up tomorrow.” I just nodded and Kai left. When Kai got into his car, my step sis called me. “Yahh~ Come down here! Hurry up!” I go down and bowed to her. “I’m sorry! Yura unnie! I really didn’t mean to---.” Yura slapped my face. “Do you know what will happen if the whole school knew about you and me!?” Yura grabbed my hair and pushed me to the door.  My head bumped to the door knob and my head started to bleed. “Yah! Don’t try to spread this on school, understand? Be careful nerdy or you’re going to die.” Yura went upstairs and left me. I went up to my room and cried. After 5 minutes, I fell asleep. When I woke up, it’s already 3am. I took a bath and put a bandage on my head. I went back to my room to read some of the lessons. I looked at the calendar, “Aish~ we don’t have any classes today. Kai is going to pick me up. No! I can’t come with him. Maybe I’ll just go to sleep and wake up early to go at my stepmom’s restaurant.

 

When I woke up, I immediately went to the kitchen and I cook their breakfast. After that, I leave a note on the refrigerator. I went to the restaurant carrying a bags of groceries. I opened the restaurant, start cleaning and waiting for some costumers to come. A few minutes, two costumers came and I bowed. “Good morning ma’am and sir.” They seated and ordered some ddeokbeokki. I went to the cooking station and go back to them holding two plates of ddeokbokki. “Have a nice meal. If you want something, just call me ma’am and sir.” I smiled and bowed. I went to the counter and seated. I heard the door opened and it was Kai.  

 

 

[KAI’S POV]

 

I went to the you’s restaurant to pick her up. I saw you seating on the counter. I think she have a problems. I entered the restaurant and her eyes widened, “Ohh! What are you doing here?” She asked. “I’m here to pick you up.” I answered. “But where are we going?” She said with her soft and gentle voice. “Have you forgotten? Saffara and you were going to buy some contact lenses. You have an appointment with her, right?” I said. “I forgot! I’m sorry but I can’t leave the restaurant.” She said. “Don’t worry about that. I hired some workers to replace you in here. I already told it to your mom and she agreed. So don’t worry.” I responded. “WHAT? Did you go to my mom’s house?” I nodded and said, “I went there to pick you up but your mom told me that you’re here and I know that you’re not going to leave this restaurant because your mom will going to get angry, right? By the way, the workers are waiting outside. Let’s go.” We went outside. LOOK! She bowed to them, how nice. “Please take care of the restaurant. Thank you so much!” She said. The workers nodded and bowed. “It’s time to go. Saffara is waiting for us.” We got into my car and went to Saffara’s house. 

 

When we arrived at her house, we entered and I saw Saffara is waiting for us on the living room. “Finally, you’re here. I was waiting for 30 minutes.” She said. “I’m sorry. It’s just traffic.” I said. “Okay. Let’s go.” We went to the salon. “What haircut do you want?” Saffara asked. “It’s up to you. You’re more professional than me.” Saffara nodded and do the hair styling. I was just reading some magazines and I almost fell asleep. After a long time of hair straightening, haircut, and hair dying, finally it’s almost done. “It’s done!” Saffara tapped my shoulder and I saw you was not use because of her new look. “Is it me?” She asked. I nodded and smiled. “Okay, let’s go to the optical shop. Eyeglasses don’t suit your beautiful hair.” We go to the optical shop to buy contact lenses. “Let’s just buy the natural one.” We bought a brown eye contact lenses. “Wait! I don’t know how to wear this kind of thing.” She said. “Then I’m the one who’s going to put these on your eyes.” Saffara suggested. “No. I’ll just use my eye glasses instead of this.” Saffara shook her head and get the contact lenses. “Open your eyes. Don’t worry. I’ll put these carefully. I’m not going to hurt your eyes.” Saffara carefully put the contacts on her eyes. “Okay. It’s done. Does it hurt?” you blinked her eyes and shook her head. "By the way, what happened to your head? Why do you have a bandage there?" I saw you looked down and said, "I just bumped it on the door. I'm so clumsy." I think she's lying, something bad happened. I can see it on her eyes. "Ermm, Can I go home now?" She asked and Saffara nodded. "Good. I have to work on the restaurant now. I'm going now. By the way, thank you for this things Saffara and thank you too Kai. Thank you so much. I owe you so much. I'll just pay this once I got my money to my mom." She said but when she turned around her stomach growl. “I think you have to eat first? Come with me!” I grabbed her hand and we went to a restaurant. 

 

------

How's the Chapter 4? HAHA. 

I love this make over thingy! I just love it. The masquarade ball is coming!

Get ready to dance like a swan :D 

 

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE MY FANFIC!

ENJOY~