Chapter 35

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[KAI'S POV]

 

In Boston...

 

I was on my way to my dad's company. It was 12am when he told me that there's an emergency meeting. I hate meetings, it's ARGH. But I need to attend. I was late, because of traffic. Tsk. Tsk. The company building is far away from our house. 12:30am when I got there. I entered the meeting room. My dad stood up to his chair and told me to seat. "Why did you scheduled an emergency meeting?" I asked. "There's a persona from Korea who wants to invest in our company. He can't go here because of some personal reasons. I can't go to Korea too, I have a busy life too. I need a person who can go to Korea and convince him to invest here. $500000 isn't a joke. I need you to go there, convice him and done. That's all." My dad said The other nodded in agreement. WAHHH. KOREA! Pretend that you're not excited. "How about my college here? I though you want me to go at that school?" I asked, confused. "About your college here, I told the school's dean that you're going to fly to Korea and enroll there. After you convince that person and after you graduated, you need to go back here and work." "I understand." I coldly said. Atlast!  I'm going back to Korea. This is the chance, Kai, you have to grab it before it appeared like a bubble. 

 

After the long meeting, I got home. My dad need to sign some papers so he's not going home late. I rushed home and packed up my things. My mom gave me immediately my ticket. "Bye mom." I kissed her cheek and left. I'm excited, I'm excited to see her again. Mr. Lee drove for me until to the airport. He bowed, "Have a safe trip, Mr. Kim." I nodded, "Thanks." I stepped in to the airport. No stopovers. It's absolutely okay. When I got in to the airplane, I texted my bro Oh Sehun. I adressed him 'BRO" now. I like it. I don't have a siblings. I told him that I'm going back to Korea for some reasons. "We're going to fly in a few minutes. Please fasten your seatbelts and turn off your cellphones and other gadgets. Thank you." Finally! KOREA, I'M COMING! If your curious, it's already 3am in Boston now, then I'll arrive at Korea in 6am. 14 hours of travelling.

 

[SEHUN'S POV]

 

While were walking home, I got a text from my 'bro' Kai. "Yow! I have a good news! I'm going back there. See you soon!" Kai is going back. "He's going back..." I whispered but my girlfriend heard it. "Who's going back?" She asked. "No one's going back." I chuckled, the forced one. Aish~ Why did I lied? My girlfriend will going to mad at me if I lie to her. I sighed deeply and smiles at her, "Don't leave me okay?" She nodded, "Never." She took my hand and we walked home happily.

 

It was a tiring day.. I was on my room, playing with my ipad. She knocks at the door, "Hunnie, let's eat." I immediately turned off my ipad and walked out from my room and hugs my girlfriend. My girlfriend prepared our dinner. She's good at cooking, like her dad. We went to the dining room and I sat beside her. Her dad was eating, peacefully while reading some papers. Business papers, I guess. An awkward atmosphere filled on the whole room. We don't talk if her dad was eating with us. He still doesn't know, that we're on a relationship. Mr. Choi looked up to us, "Why so quiet?" Twinkle shook her head, "Aniyo, appa~ We just don't like talking when eating." "Yeah..." I nodded as I took a bit to my fried chicken. "Oh, really? I didn't know that." Mr. Choi finished his food and go back to his room. I sighed, "It was hard to hide our relationship, twinkle." She nodded in agreement, "Your grandma only knows this right?" I pouted, "Why don't we tell this to Mr. Choi? I can't take this anymore. We're not normal when he's right here with us." She shook her head, "I'm not ready." "You two..." A familiar voice came out of nowhere. "Mr. Choi..." My girlfriend jaw fell, "Appa..." "Why you two have to hide it from me, huh?" Mr. Choi asked. Speechless. I can't say anything. "Because... we're afraid that you might be angry at me because I'm in a relationship with him..." My girlfriend spoke up. "Angry? Of course not. Did you remember what I've told you before?"

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"About Sehun?" I looked at my dad for a long time. "What's with Sehun?" I asked. "Do you like him? You look good together. You know, I don't think you can be single forever, my dear. I voted for Sehun to become your boyfriend." He teased. "Dad?!?!" He patted my shoulder. "Just kidding. But if you like someone or you love someone, don't hesitate to tell me okay?" I nodded, "I'll keep that in mind dad." 

 

"I told you before that I voted for Sehun to become your boyfriend. I already know Sehun for a long time and I know he can make you happy. You're not forbidden to like someone, my dear. I'm happy if found your hapiness, and I know that Sehun is your hapiness." My dad sat acrossed me. "I'm sorry dad." My dad patted my head, "It's okay my dear, as long as you're happy." I nodded and said, "Thank you." Then he go back to his room. He heard our convo, he forgot his eye glasses to the table and then he go back to get it. "I didn't know that you're dad voted for me." Sehun smiled, an evil smile. "I don't want to tell you." I stuck my tongue out and do a 'mehrong'. "Just finish your food and I'll wash the dishes." I added. "I'll help." He said. "Sure~" I get out of my seat and put the used plates on the kitchen counter. 


 

AYOW WADDUP! I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. T_______T I'm really really sorry. Today is my first day of school. I'll try to update tomorrow. Good luck to me. ^^ Thank you so much for the comments I got from the last chapter. XD /le bows/ THANK YOU TOO BECAUSE I GOT 100 SUBBIES. <3 / le bows 10000000 times / <3 LOVE LOTS!