Chapter 16

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I woke up on an unfamiliar room. I get up from the bed and observed the whole room. My bag is here also. It’s a huge room, like a mansion. The room wallpaper was pink. This must be a girl’s room. It’s so cute. What time is it now? I move aside the curtain, it’s already morning. 

 

 

I walked out of the room. I didn’t expect that this house is going to be huge than Kai-sshi’s house. “How’s your sleep?” I turned my look and it was Sehun who just woke up. Ow. That bed hair. “It’s fine. By the way, good morning.” I greeted and bowed. “Glad to hear that.” Sehun walked downstairs as he fixed his messy hair. I followed him and asked, “Where am I?” Sehun smirked and looked at me. “At my house.” He answered. 

 

  

 

 

 

“You’re house? This mansion?” Sehun nodded and went on the kitchen. “Your dad told me that you’re going to stay her for awhile. Because next year, you’re going to America with him. By the way, he left already. I think he went to Yura’s house.” My dad went again to that ‘horror’ house. He might get the title of that restaurant. I must stop him. I went back to my room and get my sweater. I walked downstairs. “I’m just going somewhere. See you later.” I waved and gave him huge smile. When I reached the door, I can’t see the doorknob. I turned my look on Sehun who’s laughing at me. “Why are you laughing?” He cleared his throat and stopped laughing. “You’re not going to get out of this house. The door is locked. Me and your dad who can open it.” He does the ‘mehrong’ and drinks his milk. “What?” Sehun ignored you. I saw a monitor on the side of the door. It must have a password in here. I looked at the monitor and I saw the ‘Enter the password’. Now I know. I’ll wait for my dad and asked the password. He’s busy eating his breakfast. We’re the only person in here. Holy. God. What am I thinking? I pinched my cheeks. Ouch. That hurts. I saw Sehun was already in front of me. “Let me get out of this house.” I said. But Sehun shook his head. “Please.” I do a puppy eyes and he looked at me with his eyebrow raised. “You’re cute. But it doesn’t work on me.” Shoot. FAILURE. Face palm.  And if I said, NO then it’s a NO. Go back to your room, take a bath, brush your teeth and eat your breakfast. Just wait for your dad to come back here. Understand?” He added. I just nodded and stamped my feet. “I don’t want to lock up in here and just do nothing.” I whispered. “What did you say?” Sehun asked. “Nothing.” I went back to my room.

 

As what he just said, take a bath, brush my teeth and eat my breakfast. After doing that, I went on the living room and I saw Sehun watching T.V. I was standing while watching the TV with him. “Sit here.” He tapped the sofa and looked at me. Did he just tell me to sit beside him? No way. I don’t want. I shook my head and remained standing. “You mad?” He asked. I pretended and that I didn’t hear anything. “Twinkle...” He said with his soft voice. He stood up and put his arms around my waist. What is he doing right now? He hugged me tightly and rested his head on my shoulder. “I want to hug you this badly.” He hugged me tighter and tighter until I can’t breathe. Why am I just standing here? I want to slap this guy now. “I love you more than Yura.” He whispered to my ear. “Twinkle? Twinkle?” This voice is annoying me now. “What?” I shouted. I opened my eyes and saw Sehun looking at me. Huh? “Why are you shouting? Is there any problem? I told you to sit here but you’re not listening and I saw your eyes closed, I thought you fell asleep in standing position.” Sehun chuckled. I blinked several times. I slapped my cheeks hardly. Ow. That really hurts. “Sorry.”

 

“Are you going to watch television or not?” Sehun asked. I shook my head and immediately run to my room. I closed the door and sighed. What did I just thought? Am I day dreaming? No way. Why am I thinking that? Aish. This is not good. Maybe I’m just tired. I heard someone’s knocking on the door. It must be Sehun. I lay down on my bed and covered my body with a blanket. I closed my eyes and pretended that I’m sleeping. I heard the door creaked. “Twinkle?” I can hear Sehun’s footsteps. He’s coming closer. He closed the door. “She’s sleeping again.” Sehun chuckled. I opened my eyes a little bit and I saw him seating beside my bed. “I’m sorry for not protecting you all this time. I want to help you from those bullies but I can’t. But from now on, I promised that I’m going to protect you. I’m not going to break that promise twinkle.” He held my hand. “You must be tired on what happened yesterday. Get enough sleep twinkle.” He kissed the back of my hand and left. I opened my eyes and sighed. My Hunnie, I’m lucky that I found you again. I closed my eyes and I went to dreamland again.

 

I woke up in 5pm, 6 hours of sleep. I fixed my messy hair and get changed. This time, I’m going out of this house. I went downstairs and I found my dad cooking our early dinner. “How’s your sleep my dear?” He asked. “It’s good appa.” I gave him a huge smile and he smiled back. I’m happy that my dad came back after all this years that I suffered on that ‘horror’ house. I don’t want to come back again to that house. I was hesitating if I’m going to ask my dad on what happens to Yura’s house. I hope nothing’s bad happened. Maybe, I’ll just shut my mouth. I noticed that Sehun isn’t here. “Appa, where’s Sehun?” I asked. “Oh, he went to his friend. That’s what he told me.” He answered. “Have he mention a name?” My dad and nodded and said, “I’m not sure about the name but to what I remembered it was K...” My dad thinks for almost 30 seconds. “Is it Kai?” He chuckled, “Yes! Sorry, your dad had a bad memory.” I shook my head and gave him a smile. “No, appa. It’s okay.” Before I forget, I’ll ask him what the password of that stupid door is. “Dad, do you know what the password of that door is?” He nodded. YES. This is my chance to get out of this house. “What is it?” I asked. “It’s 032594.” I went on the door and click the numbers. It opened. PERFECT. “Dad, I’ll be back later. See you!” I waved as I walked out of the door. He waved back. I took a taxi and went to Kai-sshi’s house but the maid told me that he’s not there. Where did they go? I walked along the streets and stopped by to a coffee shop. I ordered a cappuccino and sighed. I spent 2 hours looking for them. I drink my coffee when I saw two guys entered the coffee shop. “Oh, it’s Kai and Sehun.” 


 

AYOOOWWW Everybody!!! Thanks to those who subscribe to this fic. I appreciate it so much. Please keep reading this fic. I love reading your comment. You're comments inspires me to write more and more. I'll do my best to write a good chapters. Thank you guys! Love lots <3 *sorry for the wrong grammars and typos*