Chapter 11

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

 

[AUTHOR’S POV]

 

You’re on the super market buying some foods for your Christmas celebration. You bought some cheese, hams and some fruits.” You went to the counter and pay for the foods you bought. *Eh? Where’s Kai?* You were looking around and looking for Kai. You saw him pulling a trolley with lots of groceries. You’re eyes widened and just watching him. He’s just getting what he wants. *Biscuits? Mine. Chocó pies? I’ll get it.* You went to him and looked at him. “What are you doing? Are you going to buy all of this?” Kai gave you a nod and smile. “I’m going to eat this all. Why?” You shook your head and just go back on the counter to pay. *He’s not eating all of them, right?* When you’re going to held out your wallet, Kai stopped you and get his wallet. “I’ll just pay it.” Kai paid the food you’ve bought.

 

When you stepped out of the super market, Kai was holding a lots of plastic bags with full of groceries. “I’m going home now. I’m going to take a bus. I’ll go first. Thanks for everything. Don’t worry I’ll pay you.” Kai shook his head. “You don’t have to pay me. It’s okay. Money doesn’t matter.” “I’m going now. Take care.” Kai put down the grocery bags and grabbed your hand. “Let’s go home together. You’re not going to take a bus alone. We’re going to take a taxi. It’s already late and I told you before, it’s dangerous for a girl like you to go alone at night.” You sighed and just nodded. You took a taxi with Kai. “you-ah, can you come tomorrow night at my house? I don’t want to celebrate my Christmas Eve alone. Can you?” Kai asked. “Erm, Do I really have to come? I want visit my mother’s grave tomorrow and went to ddeokbeokki house tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow.” You answered. “Huh? You’re going to work tomorrow?” You gave him a nod. Kai took his phone and ask for your mother’s phone number. “Why are you getting my stepmom’s number?” “Just give me the number.” You gave him you’re stepmom’s number. He dialed it. “여보세요?It’s me, Kai. you’s friend, Can ask you a favor? Can you give you two days day-off? Thank you so much.” Kai ended the phone call and looked at you with a huge smile. “What did she said?” You asked. “She said, only two days but after Christmas you’re going to open the ddeokbeokkie house for 24 hours.” You slightly nodded and smiled. *Aish. 24 hours again, I can’t get any sleep.* “Don’t worry. I’m going to help you.” Kai said. 

 

 

 

 

-------

 

December 24, 2012.

 

It’s a quiet and peaceful night. You were on your house preparing your food. You went to your mom’s grave on that day. You’re dad didn’t give you a call. You sighed deeply. You heard there’s something knocking on the door. You sneaked on the window to check who the person is. *Oh? It’s Kai. What is he doing here?* You immediately open the door and Kai bowed. “Merry Christmas!” You saw Kai carrying a box. “What’s that?” You asked. “A cake.” Kai answered. “Oh. Why are you here?” “Are you not going to invite me to go in?” You rolled your eyes. “Okay, come in.” Kai entered your house and put the cake on the table. “Why are here again?” Kai looked at you and said, “I told you to come in my house, right? But you didn’t come so I just decided to came here on your house and celebrate Christmas with you.” You sighed. *I forgot to come in his house.* You went to the kitchen and cook. Kai followed you and watching you cooking. You cut some veggies and fruits. Kai left you and he went on the dining room and gets the cake out of the box. He went back on the kitchen and gets a bread knife. He divide the chocolate cake in 6 pieces. He gets some plates and some utensils and put it on the dining table. You’re just watching him. 

 

 

*11:55 pm


You and Kai were watching TV. You heard something outside of your house. You opened the door and stepped outside. *Fireworks! Whoa. I miss celebrating my Christmas with my real parents.* Kai went outside of your house and look at you. *She looks so happy.* “you-ah! Merry Christmas! Come in. Let’s exchange gifts.” Kai suggested. You went back inside and Kai gave you a red paper bag. “Open it.” You opened it and you saw a rilakkuma stuffed toy.

 

 

    

 

 

*Stuffed toy?* You get it out of the box and hugged it. "Thank you so much! It's cute." "It's cute like you." Kai said. *C-cute?* You can feel your ear is heating up. You chuckled and cleared your throat. "Thanks." *My gift. I'm kinda shy to give it to him. He gave me an expensive stuffed toy and I'm going to give him a cheap keychain.* Kai held out his hand and waiting for a gift. You shook your head and looked down. "Eh? You don't have any gift?" You gave him a nod. You looked at him and you can see on his eye that he's disappointed. *Okay, I'll just give it to him.* You held out a white box and gave it to him. "I'm sorry if I gave you a cheap present." Kai opened the box and a smile pops out on his face. It's the keychain you bought to the Accessory Shop on Myeondong. "Thank you you-ah. Take the key and I'm going to take the padlock. Put this on your phone or on your wallet. Don't lose it okay." *Even though it's just a simple thing, I can see a smile on his face.* Kai gave you the key and you put it on your wallet. Kai does the same. 

 

 

 

-------

 

[A/N] I'll update the Part 2 of your Christmas celebration with Kai tomorrow. 

How's the chapter 11? Comment it ~ Comments are love <3 

I'm so happy to read your comments. ^^ 

 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos*

 

 A heart from Sehun~