Chapter 34

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV]

 

 

The way Sehun grabbed me to the roller coaster for how many times, it makes me throw up. I hate heights. I just don't want to tell him my weaknesses. You can see on my face if I'm upset, sad, and most of all when I'm angry. What did I just do? I yelled at Sehun infront of many people. Shame on me. I'm sorry. What's happening to me? Anyways, we walked out from the theme park. "Hey! Wait for me!" Sehun ran towards me. I ignored him and start walking away from him. "Are you mad?" Sehun asked. He's still following me. Please don't follow me. I fastened my speed in walking and lowered my head. Please don't follow me. Aigoo~ I checked my wrist watch, it's already 7pm. I still have time to get some fresh air. I run and go somewhere. I sighed, walking to a dark road is like walking on the past. Maybe he's worrying about me now. I'm sorry Sehun. I just need fresh air. I don't want to be cruel to you. I'm sorry for being a bad girlfriend to you. I'm really really sorry. 

 

 

[SEHUN'S POV]

 

 

My gilfriend ran away from me. I didn't know why. I hope that she's okay. I went home to check if she got home already, but she's not. I called her several times but she's not answering. Three hours had passed, I'm still waiting twinkle. Please~ Do come back. I need you now. It's not the time to wait Sehun. You need to find her. I'm worrying now. I went on the park where she usually go but she's not there. What shall I do? Where can I find her? I called her again, FINALLY! She answered my call. "Twinkle? Where are you?" I worriedly asked. "I just went to... oh nothing. I'm going home now." After that, she hung up. As I walking home, I found my girlfriend walking across the streets. "Twinkle~" I shouts her name and she turned her attention to me. I ran towards to her and hugs her tightly, "Where have you been? Did you know that I'm worrying about you?" She shook her head, "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I just don't feel good. Why do you have to ride the roller coaster 3 times in a row with me?" I asked in a high tone. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you're not feeling well. I'm really sorry! It's all my fault." "It's okay." She muttered. "Let's go home. I don't want you to get sick again."

 

 

We already got home. Before I let her go, I planted a kiss on her forehead. "Good night and sweet dreams." She nodded and stepped in to her room. I sighed and went in to my room. I jumped on to my bed and looked up to the ceiling. "There's a lot of problems between our relationship but we can solve this." I took a shower and went back to my room wearing the pajama that my girlfriend gave to me.  It's cute but kinda girly. While I'm preparing to sleep, there's a knock from the door. "Come in." I know that it's my girlfriend. She stepped onto my room. "Can I sleep here?" I immediately nodded, "Sure!" She lay down on my cozy bed and wrapped her body with my blanket. I lied down too and hugged her. She rested her head to my chest. "Sleep now." She nodded and closed her eyes until she fell asleep. About 15 minutes, she woke up. I'm still awake, playing with my ipad. "Why aren't you sleeping?" She asked. "Maybe later." I said. She snatched my ipad and turned it off. "Hey, I'm sti--." Before I finish my words, she kissed my cheek. "Now sleep. It's already late. Don't blame me if you didn't wake up tomorrow morning." She said. Tomorrow morning? "Why?" I asked. "It's a surprise, mister. Come on! You have to sleep." I don't have a choice. What's that surprise, huh? I just shut my eyes and sleep with my girlfriend. 

 

 

5 hours of sleep. It's 8am. Twinkle isn't here on my bed. Where did she go? I went to the bathroom first and took a shower. I went downstairs and my girlfriend is preparing our breakfast. She's wearing a dress. It looks beautiful on her. Anyways, I saw a basket with a full of fruits and drinks. "Eat your breakfast first and you're going to meet my mom again." She happily said. "Huh? Where are we going?" I asked. "Of course, to my mom's grave." She answered. To her mom! I'm going to meet her mom again. It feels nice to introduce to her mom. I sat on the table and ate the food she prepared. She took off her apron and said, "I'll be back after changing my clothes. Finish your food, okay?" I nodded and she climbed upstairs. About 5 minutes, she went back to the kitchen. She changed her clothes. She's wearing a jeans and a t-shirt. Later on, we drove off to the cemetery. We found you's mom grave and prayed. We took off the grass and the weeds to her mother's grave and offered a fruits and a bouquet of flowers. "Hello ma'am." I greeted and bowed. "Just call her mom." Twinkle said. Mom? Good idea. "Hello mom. It's nice seeing you again. Do you still remember me? I'm Sehun, your daughter's childhood friend and now, his boyfriend." I said and smiled. "Eomma, you remember him right? Eomma, I hope I made a right decision to this guy. I feel like I'm regretting it now."  She joked. I looked up to her. "I'm just kidding." She whispered. "Eomma, I hope you're okay there. I wish to see you soon." She said. "Soon? Do you want to die soon?" I asked. "I just want to see my mom then, go back to you." She answered. "Not a good joke twinkle." I said. She nodded and chuckled, "Arasso." After eating the fruits, we say our goodbyes and left.

 

[KAI'S POV]

 

It's been a months since I went flew here from Korea. I'm working to my dad's company as his assistant. We're becoming closer and closer. He's not bad at all. It's night here now, I wonder what shall I do? 2 days before my first day of school. I really wanted to give up but my mom motivates me to work harder and become a businessman someday. I sighed. I can't sleep these past few days. I just heard you's voice, I feel like I want to go back in Korea. But when I found out that you and Sehun was on a relationship now, I don't know what to do. I can't confess anymore. It's hard to accept that I can't even confess my feelings towards her. That means, she's not meant for me. We're not meant for each other. 


 

DADADADANGGGG! HELLO EVERYBODY! /RLAB/ I'M HAPPY YESTERDAY! I GOT AN EXO-K POSTER FROM THE EXO FANS GATHERING HERE ON OUR COUNTRY. BY THE WAY, HOW'S THE CHAPTER 34? ARGH! I HAVE TO FINISH THIS BEFORE OUR CLASS. HWAITING! :DDD THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING!