Chapter 33

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV] 

 

When we got home, I immediately went up to my room. Took a fresh shower and wear my pajama. I sat on the bed and dry my hair. While drying my hair, there's a knock from the door. "It's me Sehun." I opened the door. Sehun enters my room carrying a pillow. "What can I help you mister? Why are you here?" I asked, still drying my hair. "I want to sleep." Sehun lied down on my bed and sighs. "What's with that sigh?" He ignored me. "Hey. Go back to your room. I need to rest." I commanded. "I don't want. I'm the one who wants to sleep with you now. You're the one who always go to my room because you're scared." Sehun complained. "What? When did I?" I said and hits him with a towel. "Ouch!" I pulls him away from the bed and landed on the floor. "Sleep there mister." I lied down on my bed. Spread my arms to the bed. "You're not going to share the same bed with me. NEVER." I stucked out my tongue. Sehun looked at me. "So childish..." He held my both hands and he also lied down the bed. "Yah! Go away from me." I kicks him. Accidentally, I kicked him hard to his stomach. Sehun wrapped his hand on his stomach and complaining because of his aching stomach. What did I just do? "Hunnie, are you alright?" He shook his head. What shall I do? I'm panicking right now. "Hunnie~ I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Aish~ You pabo! I don't know what to do. It really hurts? I rubs Sehun's tummy like an idiot. Really! I don't know what to do. Sorry is nothing.

 

Later on, Sehun calm down. "I'm sorry. Does it still hurts?" I asked. "Here." He pointed on his lips. I knocked his head. "You! You're just acting! Aish~" I get out of the bed and went outside. Sehun follows me, "Where are you going?" He asked. "At the rooftop." I answered.

 

On the rooftop...

 

We sat on a rectangular chair and look at the beautiful view of Seoul. It was windy. "Wahh~ I want to sleep here." I said as I closed my eyes. "No, you can't. You're going to get colds." Sehun said. After 5 minutes, Sehun rested his head to my shoulders. "Promise me that you're not going to leave." Sehun held out his pinky. "I promise." I laced my pinky to Sehun's and smiles. Sehun is kind of childish but he's funny. Even though there's a time we fight but he's the one who's apologize first. I love him the way he is. How many times that I got nightmares but he's there to make it into a magical and a happy dreams. I'm happy that I have him. I hope I'm not dreaming. I hope all of this we're not a dream. Sehun looked up to me, "I love you..." I smiled, "I love you too."

 

-----

 

It was a hot afternoon. I and Sehun we're going to Seoul University to enroll. I went to Sehun's room and preparing his requirements. After that, we drove off to the University and went to the registrar office. Too soon, we got our schedules. We have the same course, Business course. We need it. My dad told me that his business will going to pass on me and Sehun also. I and Sehun have different section. Poor Sehun. We're just going to see each other when it's our break time. We're on our way home, Sehun didn't say a word. "Hunnie, why are you so quiet?" I asked. "Nothing." He said. I took his hand and laced my fingers through his. "You can tell me if you have a problem." I smiled and he nodded. "Twinkle... we're not going to see each other everytime. I feel that we're not going to see each other anymore." Sehun confessed. "Don't be so childish Hunnie. We can go home together, make our homework together, review together and we can eat together. We can do anything together." Sehun eyes softened, "Thanks twinkle..." When we're going to hop on the bus, Sehun holds my wrist, "Wait." "Huh? Now what?" I rolled my eyes. "It's still 4pm, can we go to a mall or somewhere you want to go?" I sighed. This boy... "I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to go home. I didn't get enough sleep these days." I said. Sehun pouted. Aish! His killing me right now. "Okay! Let's go to a place wherever you want to go." I added. Sehun eyes twinkles, "I want to go to Seoul Land!"

 

Aigoo~ This guy, really! "Let's go~" Sehun get back his energy and gets a cab. "Why do you love theme parks Mister?" I asked. "My mom usually brings me to a theme park and my grandma also." Sehun answered happily. After a long trip, we reached the 'Seoul Land' Sehun made an ^o^ expression. 

 

 

 

Sehun made an ^o^ expression. Sehun took my hand and ran to the ticket booth. He's not excited. We rode the roller coaster and the carousel. What happened to my boyfriend? He rode the roller coaster for 3 times in a row. I give up. I can't do it anymore. "OH SEHUN!" He looked at me with a puzzled look. "Why are you shouting my name?" He asked. "And why are you looking at me with that innocent eyes? Can we go home now?" FAIL. It didn't turned out good. Sehun shook his head. "I know you're hungry! Let's get some food." Sehu grabbed my wrist and we went to the food court. "Buy anything you want. It's my treat." Sehun said. "I'm not hungry, okay? Let's just go home." I said. "No, we're not." He responded and handed me a plate of hotdog sandwich. "I refuse. Please Sehun. This time, can you listen to me?" But Sehun isn't listening. He's enjoying his food. "SEHUN! I TOLD YOU TO LISTEN TO ME!" I shouted. Sehun looked at me, shocked. People are staring at me. "Let's go!" I went out of the theme park and slapped my face several times. What did I do? I shouted at Sehun.