Chapter 25

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[KAI'S POV]

 

I arrived on the airport 2 hours before the flight. I just need to wait and I'm going to fly to America. Since I'm with Mr. Lee I just need to wait and wait. Tick. Tock. The time goes by, 30 minutes then I'll leave this country. I planned to send a message on you

 

"Thank you and I'm sorry. Be strong and take care." 

 

I waited for her reply but she didn't. Maybe she's still sleeping. I hope she doesn't get a colds then I'll blame myself. "Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen in just a moment we will be boarding for AA flight 1682 nonstop to Boston Logan International Airport."  I'm going now. Goodbye Korea. Goodbye my best friend. I shall hide these feelings for you. Thank you so much. We're not going to breath the same air from now on. We're not going to see each other anymore. Fourteen hours is our flight from Korea to America. I can't fall asleep on the plane. I was just looking outside the windows. Why do I have to leave? This is going make my life worse to worst. 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I woke up late. I rubbed my eyes and look at the mirror. HELLO PANDA EYES. I took a hot shower and wear thick clothes. It's freezing outside. I went downstairs and I found a food on the dining room. I found a pink small note on the table and it says, 

 

"I'm just going somewhere. Take care!" -Hunnie.

 

We don't have classes today right? Where is that 'somewhere'? Never mind. I ate the food that Sehun prepared but of course I left some food for my dad. I headed upstairs to get my phone. 1 message from Kai-sshi. "Thank you and I'm sorry. Be strong and take care."  A goodbye message from him. Tears fell from my eyes. No~ Don't leave me. My phone fell from my hand and it broke. I can't take this anymore. I immediately took a cab and went on the Incheon Airport. I also told the driver that I'm in a hurry. When I arrived at the Incheon Airport,  I asked the guard if there's a plane that already boarded. "10 minutes from now, a plane to Boston have already boarded.” The guard said. 

 

I was too late. I'm not going to see him. DAMN YOU, you! I HATE MYSELF. I went home with swollen eyes. Sehun was on the living room waiting for me. "Where did you go?" He asked. I shook my head and walked upstairs but I tripped. "I'm okay." I whispered. Sehun didn't follow me. I was on my room, alone. Alone on a dark room. I'm emoting now. Thinking of something? Thinking of him. What will happen to me when he's not here? Being bully again. Yah~ you, you have to be strong. That's what Kai told you. BE STRONG. BE STRONG! I stood up and opened the lights. I slid the curtains away from the windows for the light. You're not like this. You have to be happy without him right? Tell them that you're not a weak girl. Be yourself.

 

 

Look at the mirror, you can be the old you. I get my eye glasses. I removed the eye contacts that I was using. I wore the eye glasses that I was comfortable to wear. I get out of my room and Sehun was in front of my door. "What happened? Why are you wearing glasses?" He asked. "I don't want to wear that contact lens. It hurt my eyes." I said and gave him a huge smile. That's it you, SMILE~ "Are you okay?" I nodded. "I'm just going to a salon today would you like to come with me?" I asked. "Okay." Sehun and I went on a salon. I dyed my hair in black. After a few hours, I can see a real person. THE REAL ME. THIS IS ME. I sighed and look at Sehun. He gave me his signature smile. 

 

[SEHUN'S POV] 

 

What happened really? Why does she have to dye his hair in black? Why does she must wear those glasses? I'm not telling that she doesn't looks good on that but why she have to? Who knows? She's crying earlier then she smiled like nothing's happened. Is she trying to forget Kai? I feel bad for her now. She's forcing herself on forgetting that guy. It might be hard for her. I'm just always here for her. No matter what happens. 

 

I always want to protect you. 

So that even the small things won't tire you out. 

 

I should've asked her about what happened. So yeah, she told me that she was failed on seeing Kai on the airport. I hugged her on the tightest I can do. "Yah~ Lighten up! I'm here you know. I'm better than Kai. I'm more handsome than him. I'm taller than him. I'm cuter than him." Then I do an aegyo to make her laugh. I didn't fail, she laughed. I let her go from my hug then she took my hand. "Let's eat somewhere? You want?" I nodded and gave me a broad smile. I'll accept this as a DATE. 


 

AYOOW WADDUP! Kekeke. DOUBLE UPDATE~ Yahoooo!! I did it. XDD Lols. Even though, I was almost crying here while writing this. I'm not crying because of this chapter but because of SMTOWN on L.A. TT^TT I hope I'm there too. Waving the lightsticks. and HunHan is everywhere. HunHan shippers, HANDS UP! I want to see you guys! :))) Kekeke. By the way, thanks to those who subscribed this story! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS! COMMENTS ARE LOVED~