Chapter 1

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

 

[YOUR POV]

 

you!!!!! Wake up! Cook our breakfast!” My stepmom was like an alarm clock, she would always wake me up just to cook their breakfast. I opened the windows and wore my spectacles. I went to the kitchen to cook their food.

 

After 30 minutes, I was done cooking and prepared the table for breakfast. I immediately went back to my room and took a bath. I brushed my teeth and combed my long hair. I wore my school uniform and shoes. I grabbed my bag and went to the dining room to eat my breakfast. But too my disappointment there was nothing left on the table. My stepmom went out of his room and said,

 “you! After your class, go to the restaurant. We’re going to the mall.”

 

“But I have---.” Before I could finish my words, she stopped me and said, “No buts! Just do what I tell you to do, understand?” I didn't have the choice. I nodded and left. It’s already 6:30am and I have to go to school. When I arrived at the school gates, the students were looking at me with their death glares. I just looked down. Yes, they always do this to me. 

While walking, I didn’t notice that someone was in front of me and bumped to him. “Omo! I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

 

I bowed for about five times. Guess who’s this tall guy with a milky skin? It’s... SEHUN! The school’s kingka. He’s the most popular in the school. Sehun tapped my shoulder and said, “Be careful.” That two words made me blushed.

 

And when I reached our room, my classmates started whispering and gossiping.

 

“Sehun touched this girl. She’s so clumsy. I think she wanted to get an attention from Se Hun.” A girl said.

 

I just went to my seat and scanned through some books. *Toc*

 

A crumpled paper was thrown and directly hit my head. I opened it and on it was, “You FLIRT! GO TO HELL! You’re a nerd. WEIRDO! GET LOST!!!” I just continued reading a book and ignored them. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to show them that I was weak.

 

Sehun and his friend entered the room and the girls there started to waved at them. “Hey! I need to be pretty in front of Sehun oppa.” The girls were screaming when Se Hun was smiling. I don’t know what’s happening to those girls.

 

After a few minutes, our teacher came in with a tall guy whom I didn't recognize. “Good Morning everybody!” Mrs. Park greeted.

 

We stood up and bowed, “Good Morning Mrs. Park.”

 

“Okay class. We have a new student. Please introduce yourself.”

 

He bowed and walked in front of the class. “Hello everybody. I’m Kim Jong In. Just call me Kai. Please take care of me. It's very nice meeting you all.” He smiled and Mrs. Park was pointing near at me, “There’s a vacant chair. You can sit there.”

 

Kai nodded and went to his seat. “Annyeong.” He gave a little wave.

 

“Ohh, Annyeong haseyo.” I said with a gentle tone of voice then he smiled. 

 

Our class just ended and I had to go home. When I stepped out of our room, someone called my name. 

 

“You! Wait up!” it was Kai. *why?* i thought. “Can I walk home with you?” he asked. The students started looking at us. Kai looked at them puzzled. “Huh? Is there a problem? Why are they staring?” I just looked down and started walking.

 

 

[KAI’S POV]

 

“Hey! You! Wait up!” I tried grabbing her arm but a different girl approached me. “Annyeong oppa. I’m Yura. You’re so cute.”

 

I bowed and replied: “Uh, thank you. It was very nice meeting you but I’m in rush. Sorry..."

 

I ran towards her as fast as I could but she was just too fast. When I arrived at the school gates, I could no longer see her. Maybe she already got on a bus.

 

I just walked alone till I saw a ddeokbeokki restaurant near the school. It’s been a while since I've eaten a ddeokbeokki. I entered and a familiar voice greeted me, “Good Afternoon Sir. Please come in.” I took a seat near the counter and ordered ddeokbeokki.

 

After a few minutes, she gave me a plate of spicy rice cake and some juice. “If you want something just call me, sir. Enjoy your meal.”

 

Then I realized that her face was very familiar, it was her, the girl in my class. She bowed and I smiled.

“K-Kai?!?! What are you doing in here?”

 

I scratched my head and replied, “I just wanted to eat ddeokbokki and passed by this restaurant." Then I figured why I didn't see her at the gates . “So, is this yours? I mean the, restaurant.”

 

She shook her head and responded, “My stepmom owns it. I always work here after school.”

 

“Oh, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your  mom?” I asked curiously.

 

She bowed and said, “I’m sorry. I have some costumers to entertain. Please enjoy your meal.” She left and I ate my spicy rice cake while, I watched her serve the costumers.

 

After 15 minutes, I’m done eating and I called her. “I’m going now. Here’s the payment. See you tomorrow.” I waved and she bowed. “Thanks for coming, sir. Have a nice day.” She said.

 

I went out of the restaurant. “She’s good at making ddeokbokki. Maybe I'll some here whenever I crave for ddeokbokki.” I went home and into my room. I decided to do my homework when someone called me. As I answered the phone a female voice greeted me, “Annyeong oppa!”

 

“Annyeong. Who is this?” I asked.

“Oppa! I’m Yura, remember me?”

“Ohh~ Yes, I remember you. By the way, how’d you get my number?”

 

“About that, I got this from Mrs. Park. Are you busy tomorrow? Since we only have half day, would you like to join me?” Yura asked.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m going to my friend's tomorrow.” I answered.

 

“I see. How about next week?”

 

“Ermm, I’ll try. I have to go and I need to finish my homework.” I hung up and continued solving some Math problems.

 

"I'm bored, I guess I'll just go out for some fresh air." 

 


Chapter 1 released. I hope you guys like the 1st chapter. 

Please leave comments and subscribe! 

ENJOY!