Chapter 27

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[A/N: This is the continuation of the chapter 26 when Kai arrived at the Boston Airport.]

 

[KAI'S POV]

 

The girl claimed her bag and I was watching her leave. Mr.Lee approached me, "We're going to your house now Mr.Kim."  I nodded and we took my dad's limousine. He wasted money just for this. It took 30 minutes until we reached my parent's house. " Welcome back my son!" My mom welcomed me. "Thanks." I said then I headed to my room. "My dad wasn't there, business again. I'm expecting that he's going to welcome me."  They changed the new interior of the house and new furnitures too. Such a waste of money. Aigoo~ Korea, I miss it. 

 

The next day...

 

I woke up late. I don't want to get up. I just want to sleep and sleep. But there are too many human clock in this house, the maid, my mom, the chef, and that annoying Mr.Lee. I hate it when someone enter my room without my permission. Mr.Lee came back for 5th attempt. "Please wake up Mr.Kim. You have to meet your dad's investors now." He said as he pulled me away from my bed. "I don't want. Can you let me go? I need a sleep." I said. I was removing his hand but he carries me until to the bathroom and he locked me up there. "Please take a bath and get out if you're done. I'll just get your suit."  Mr. Lee said. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I regret this now. I want to go back to Korea now. I just took a bath and Mr.Lee held out the black suit. Hmm, too FORMAL. "Please wear this." He commanded and remained standing infront of me. "What are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me. "Can you go outside? Are you going to watch me wearing this? Hey, are you a gay?" I joked. "I'm sorry Mr.Kim but I'm not a gay. I'll go." He walked out and shut the door. After a few minutes, I went outside of my room. I ate my breakfast, like a prince eating his breakfast alone. "Where's my mom?" I asked the maid. "She left already. She told me to meet her to your dad's company later." She bowed and left.

 

We drove off to my dad's company. There's a lot of employees who welcomed me to the entrance. They gave me a garlands, am I an idol? What's this? I just smiling, a forced smile. "You're dad is in a meeting so we have to wait."  Mr.Lee informed me. I went on my mom's office. But my isn't there. Woah. Her office was full of our family pictures. Suddenly, my mom entered her office. "You're just here my son." She walked toward to me. "Let's go your dad wants to meet you." She said and I nodded. We went on the meeting room and my dad was there with his investors. "Good Afternoon."  I greeted and bowed. "Welcome back son." He gets out from his seat and hugged me. He gets back to his seat and I sat next to him. He introduced me to his investors; he told them some nonsense stories about me. That I passed that school, that I went to Korea and I'm going to be next owner of this company. What shall I do? Of course, nod and smile. I wanted my dad to be proud on me before but now I feel like I don't have a freedom if I always do what he wants. Well, I don't have a chance. 

 

-------

 

For the past few days, I can't use my phone neither my laptop. All I have to do is study and study. Next school year is coming. This is going to be tough for me. I'm still deciding what club I'm going to join. We can join one or more clubs there. I usually passed by to a library to borrow some books. This is my daily routine, eat my breakfast, go to the library, come back when it's lunch, go back to the library and go home if I'm tired or it's night already. My mom and dad are always busy. I'm busy too, busy reading those darn books. I'll promise that I'll go back to Korea. I'm going to see her. I'll wait for years. I hope she's okay. 

 

[YOUR POV] 

 

One week had passed...

 

It was a rainy and tiring night for us. It was hot earlier and we played volleyball. I was on Sehun's team. How about Yura? She's still loves hurting me. She threw the ball to my face. My nose bleeds. It was raining when I got home on Hunnie's house. My dad was busy on his room because he's still working even though he's on Korea. I prepared a hot chocolate for me and my dad. Sehun is not home, he's on the library and he must finish his report. I went on my dad's room and brought him the hot choco I made. "Come in." He opened the door and gave me a seat. I gave him the hot choco and he took a sip on it. He likes it. "Appa, can I talk to you for awhile?" I asked. "Sure. What are we going to talk about?" He asked. "About your love story. Mom didn't tell me about your love story so you're the one who's going to tell me." I requested. He chuckled. He told me that they met on my mom's ballet performance. My dad's friends introduced him to my mom. Love at first sight, they said. Such a cute story. He looked at me and asked, "What are you plans my dear? You're going to graduate soon."  

 

"For now, I don't know." I said. He nodded. "About Sehun?" I looked at my dad for a long time. "What's with Sehun?" I asked. "Do you like him? You look good together. You know, I don't think you can be single forever, my dear. I voted for Sehun to become your boyfriend." He teased. "Dad?!?!" He patted my shoulder. "Just kidding. But if you like someone or you love someone, don't hesitate to tell me okay?" I nodded, "I'll keep that in mind dad." 


 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! /bows/ DO YOU GUYS WANTS A SEQUEL OR NOT? This is going to end soooooooooonn. :(((( How sad. Anyways, guys... can you give me a girl ulzzang name? Except of Lee Mikki and Kim Shin Yeong? Please. I just need it. Thank you so much.  <3 <3 <3 

 

How's the chapter 27? COMMENTS ARE LOVED. ENJOY!