Chapter 15

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

 

 “Do you know why I hid this to you?” Sehun asked. You shook your head.

 

“Since I left, my grandma takes care of me. I told her to find you. It takes time. So I have to wait. They gave me your address and you’re real name. We’re so young on that time so I don’t care about your real name.”He chuckled. “I just want to call you twinkle because you’re like a star, a bright star that lights my world. And they also told me that your dad married another woman and left you. So I find your dad too. When I was on grade school, I studied in America and at the same time, I’m looking for your dad. I found your dad on the America because he worked on my grandma’s company. He works as a manager and got promoted. He wants to go back in Korea but he can’t. He must save some money for your education and pay his debts. He told me not to tell you everything about me and he asked me a favor if I can go to your school same as yours. A few years passed and your dad builds his own company. Before the masquerade ball, you’re dad told me that he’s going back to Korea. Your dad wants to surprise you. So this Christmas, I went back to America. I call your dad and went back home with him.” Sehun looked at me with his melting glare. “That’s it?” You asked. Sehun nodded. “Why did you hide it from me?” You asked.

 

“Do I have to keep repeating it? You’re dad told me to do it so I have nothing to do.” Sehun answered. Your dad went back with your stepmom on the living room.

 

“So you’re working?” You’re dad asked. You gave him a slight nod. “Why do you have to work?” He asked. “Coz’ stepmom wants to. She told me---.” Before you could finish your words, you’re dad stopped you. “He’s not your stepmom.” He said. “I just left you here with Laura to have a person who’s going to take care of you. I send her money to pay her for taking care of you. Why did you call her your stepmom?” You’re dad asked. You looked at your mom whose standing and with her arms crossed. They told me that you married her.” You answered. Your dad grabbed your hand and looked at you. “I only love your mom and I’m doing this because of your mom.” Your ‘stepmom’ went upstairs and go to your room.

 

You followed her and when you opened your door’s room, you saw your mom packing your things. “Go away from here.” She shouted. My dad and Sehun followed me upstairs. “Umma, I’m sorry.” You whispered. “Don’t call me umma because I’m not your mom.” Yura and her stepsisters heard their mom shouted and they came outside to check what’s happening. “MOM!” Yura runs towards her mother. “Ma, stop this.” She said. Your ‘stepmom’ stopped and looked at me with her death glare. “Pack your things now! You don’t need us. Go away from here.” She said and walked out from my room. I get my clothes from the floor and sat on the bed. You started crying. “Maybe I’ll just leave them here.” You whispered. Your dad hugged you. “Don’t worry my dear. We’re going to live together.” Your dad said. “Together?” You asked. Your dad nodded. 

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

They helped me in packing my things. I want to get out of this house since they start hurting me. They’re so cruel. I don’t want to be hurt anymore, I don’t want to cry again and it’s so tiring. I’m happy that my dad came back and gets me from this horror house. After packing my things, we went downstairs and they’re on the living room.

 

 “Laura, we’re going now.” Your dad said. “Then go.” She quickly answered. “I’ll come back here tomorrow. I want to get the title of the ddeokbeokki restaurant. My daughter owns it, not yours. From now on, I’m not going to treat you as my friend. If I knew that someone of your daughter laid hands on you, I’m not going to let this pass. Remember that. I’m not going to treat you as a girl but as a boy.” He warned. “Appa, stop it now. Let’s just go.” I whispered. We walked out of that ‘horror house’ and get into my dad’s car. “Appa, you don’t have to do it.” I said. “Do what?” He asked. “You don’t have to get the restaurant to them.” You said with your soft voice. “It’s yours my dear and that restaurant; I’m the one who told Laura to make a small business here for you.” He said. I just gave him a nod and remained silent on the car.

 

I was thinking if where we are going to live. I’m seating next to Sehun. “Hunnie...” I mouthed. He looked at me and I looked away. “What is it?” He asked. “Nothing...” You said. Sehun chuckled and you remained silent until you fell asleep on the car. 


 

AYOOOWWW EVERYBODY! DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Thanks for subscribing  this fic!  LOVE LOTS!  ♥ 

I want to thank all of you who's reading this fic. This chapter is so boring for me I guess.  T_T KEKEKE. 

I'll try to mention all of you to my next chapter ♥  ♥  Thanks again! You guys are so JJANG! JJANG! JJANG!

Comments are ♥  

*sorry for the wrong grammars and typos* 

 

ENJOY!