Chapter 14

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

 

[YOUR POV]

 

It was a long night for me and Kai. We’ve been here on the mall for almost 6 hours. Kai bought some shirts for her maid and he bought me a mini skirts that I’m not comfortable to wear it. All this time there’s a one thing that keeps bothering me. Who’s the guy with Sehun before? The way the guy walks, it looks familiar. I feel like I know him. “you-ah, are you still listening?” Kai asked. I blinked several times and looked at Kai. “Sorry. What did you just said?” I asked. “I said that we can come back here whenever you want, just tell me.” Kai said. I nodded and gave him a smile. “Are you okay? Is there any problem?” He added. I shook my head. I don’t know why too. Why I keep thinking about the man before? I was just looking down as I was walking and I noticed Kai was stopped from walking. “you, I know there’s a problem. You can tell me.” Kai said.

 

“Nothing, Kai-sshi. I’m just tired.” I grabbed his hand and gave him a forced smile. “Let’s go!” When we reached the restaurant, I told him to go home already. Kai nodded and left. I’m dead when I got home. My stepmom might kill me. Pabo you! I opened the door and I saw that we have a visitor today. I checked my wrist watch and it’s already 10 o’clock. I entered the house and just passed by. As usual, I’m just an invisible person to them. I don’t exist in this house.

 

you!” My stepmom calls me. Did she just call me? I’m dead now. I turned around and looked down. “What is mom?” I said with my shaking voice. “Where have you been?” She asked with her soft voice. She stood up and combs my hair by her hands. What’s happening in here? I looked up to see who the visitor is. What is he doing here? I mean, Se Hun. Sehun waved at me and smiled. That smile... “Sit here. You must be tired.” My stepmom is acting now. The guy beside Sehun stood up and looked at me. He put his warm hands on my cheeks and hugged me. “My daughter...” He whispered in my ear as he hugged me. Daughter? Is he my dad?

 

A tear fell on my face and I hug him back. This feeling, I missed this so much. Mixed emotions they say, I’m happy but I can feel the anger in my heart. But this is my dad, my dad who left me with this cruel stepmom and stepsisters. And now he’s back. “I’m sorry for leaving you.” He said. “It’s okay, dad.” I whispered. What did I just said? Is it really okay? My dad let me go from his warm hug. I can see the happiness in his eyes. He sat beside me and looked at me. “I’m so sorry for leaving you here. I went on America for business because of you; I went to earn money to pay debts in here and now, I have my own business here, I want to live with you again.” To pay our debts and he went on America because of me?

 

 

“Because of me?” My dad nodded. “Let’s start over my dear.” He said. “Start over?” There’s a lot of question marks rose in my mind. I don’t know what to say. I just nodded and he hugged me again. This feels great...

“Did you get the money?” He asked. “Money?” I shook my head and he looked at my stepmom. “Laura, where did money go?” My stepmom looked away. My dad and my stepmom went outside. I’m curious, what’s with money? When they went outside, Sehun, Me and my stepsisters left on the living room. “So now you know?” Sehun asked. Know what?

 

------

 

You're still curious about why Sehun is with your dad on that time :D

You'll know from the next chapter!

Thanks to those who always leaving a comments here and to all of my subscribers who keep reading my fic. I hope you still like this. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just find this story boring. :((( But when I read your comments, it inspires me to write. I love you guys! <3 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos* ENJOY!