Chapter 7

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV]

 

Time goes by and tomorrow is the exciting event for them. Kai always invites me to his house and some of my classmates mistaken me as Kai’s girlfriend. I always got a letters from the other school. When I was on Kai’s house, we’re just watching movies and eating some popcorn. “Kai-ssi, can I ask you something?” He nodded. “Am I too ugly?” He looked at me and smiled, “Ugly? Huh? Did some tell that you’re ugly? No, you’re not. That word, I mean the ugly word, it doesn’t exist on my vocabulary. You’re beautiful.” I bowed and said, “But why they have to hate me? I didn’t even do something bad to them.” He messed my hair and said, “Just ignore them. I think they’re just envious on what you have. You’re smart, beautiful, nice and friendly. They don’t have the rights to judge you. And they don’t know you that well. Oh! Before I forget, tomorrow is the masquerade ball, right? Saffara gave me a dress for you to wear tomorrow. I hope you like it.” Kai went to his room. When he came back, he’s holding a pink box. “What’s that?” He opened the box and I saw cute pink dress. “Promise me that you’re going to wear it tomorrow.” I just nodded. Looking to that dress makes my mouth opened. It’s so beautiful. “Kai-ssi, what if I can’t attend tomorrow’s masquerade ball?” I looked at him and he smiled, “No way. Please! Come tomorrow! I’ll be happy if you’ll come. Promise it to me. Promise?” I nodded and smiled back. “How can I know if you’re there?” He messed my hair and said, “I’ll just approach you. That’s why I want you to wear this.”

 

-----

 

Today is the day! Everyone is preparing except me. I’m just sitting on the corner and looking at my dress. I heard someone is knocking at my door. It’s Yura, I guessed. “Oh, Do you need something unnie?” She smiled and entered my room. “Tonight is the masquerade ball, right?” I nodded and Yura get my pink dress. “Hey, what are you gonna do to my dress?” I asked. “You’re not going to the ball! I’m the one who’s going to wear this dress, not you. It doesn’t suit you!” I took the dress from her. “Give it to me or I’ll tell Kai that you like Se Hun.” My eyes widened. “Oh, right! I’ll tell him. Kai likes you but you like Se Hun.” Suddenly, the dress fell down from hands and Yura get it. “How did you know that I like Sehun?” She chuckled and said, “It’s simple! I saw it on your diary. Poor you! You’re so careless. You have to learn how to take care on your things. Have a good night my dear!” She left the room. I don’t have anything to do. “She knows it already but I don’t know that Kai likes me. Maybe I can attend the ball even though I’m just going to wear my casual clothes.” It’s already 7:00pm and everyone gathered up. “Everyone, please enjoy this night.” Mr. Kim said with a happy tone. “How can I know if Kai-ssi was here? All of them were wearing a mask.” I saw Yura wearing my pink dress. “Ohh! I’m dead! Kai-ssi might mistaken Yura as me. This is not good.” I’m at the rooftop and I can see them clearly. Someone approached Yura. It’s like Kai. I knew this is gonna happened. I immediately went down and I saw them went to the school garden. “Thank you for not breaking our promise.” It’s a familiar voice. I hide at the tree and you can hear them talking. Yura unnie is just standing there. “You look good on your dress. You can remove now the mask.” Yura shook her head and looked at Kai. 

 

 

[KAI’S POV]

 

“You look good on your dress. You can remove now the mask.” She shook her head and looked at me. I hold her mask but suddenly, she kissed me. I pushed her away and removed her mask. I heard some footsteps from the tree near us. I turned my head and I saw someone is running. I want to run but Yura grabbed my hand. “Hey! Where are you going?” I removed her hands to mine and said,  “YURA?! Why did you wear you’s dress?” Yura chuckled. “She gave it to me! Well, she doesn’t want to attend this so she just gave it to me. And she doesn’t want this kind of occasion.” Kai shook his head and said, “But... she promised me that she’s gonna attend this party. She’s not a kind of person that you’re referring to. So tell me, where is she?” Yura raised her eyebrow and points at the tree, “There she is. She’s hiding there. She’s the one who ran earlier.” I looked at Yura with my death glare; I left her and look for you but I can’t see her. I went to the rooftop but she’s not there. I think she went home.  I'll just talk to her tomorrow. 

 

 

 

-----

YURA IS SO ARGGHHH. Lewls. 

How's the Chapter 7? I'll update soon. HAHA. 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE! :3 

 

EXO'S DEBUT STAGE IS JJANG!!!