Chapter 6

Exo's 13th Member: Sequel to Our South Korean Adventure

Mei/Myung Soo’s POV

 

By the time I get to the living room, everyone is already waiting for me. I quickly shuffle over to sit on the only open spot on the couch which is next to Kai. He looks up at me and smiles while scooting over to give me more room. I look around and see that everyone is now looking at Se Hun, except Lu Han who’s looking out the window, not paying any attention.

 

“The maknae can’t force his hyungs to do a punishment!” Chen shouts.

 

“Why not? The game clearly stated that if I found everyone in under 15 minutes, I would get to choose a punishment!” Se Hun defends.

 

“Ugh, I guess we didn’t expect it to be so easy to find everyone in the dark. We must’ve overlooked the fact that our dorm is a lot smaller than the house we used to stay at.” Baekhyun says with his head down.

 

“And it wasn’t as fun as we had imagined it...” Chanyeol adds.  

 

“I told you it was childish…” Kai says. “The rules didn’t even mention how severe the punishment was allowed to be. Does that mean he can choose anything he wants?”

 

“No, that wouldn’t be fair. Just let him choose something fun for all of us to do” Tao says.

 

“That’s not even a punishment!” Se Hun says a little disappointed.

 

“Do you guys remember Soo Man mentioning he would give us a vacation one of these days if we work hard? Well, he usually gives us a few different places to choose from. How about we let Se Hun decide where we would go the next time we have a vacation?” Kris says.

 

The other members look around and start discussing with each other. Finally they all agree to Kris’s plan. Se Hun looks pretty satisfied with how things turned out. He’s probably just excited since he usually doesn’t get to decide things because he’s the maknae.

 

Everyone starts to go back to their rooms to get ready for bed. I turn to see Lu Han still not really paying attention to anyone. He seems to be daydreaming or something. Then he suddenly looks up and catches me watching him. When his eyes meet mine, he quickly looks away. I notice his face looks a bit different…is he…blushing?

 

 

Lu Han’s POV


 

I’m losing my mind. Ha, sounds like the lyrics to Exo’s “What is Love”, but when I sang that phrase, I was imagining a girl in my mind, not…someone like Myung Soo. Aish, what’s gotten into me?!?!?! He’s a guy! Why do I have feelings for him as if he’s a girl!?!?! I seriously can’t be interested in men…can I? Was it that kiss? No, no, no, that can’t even be considered a kiss! Besides, I have Mei…but why do my feelings towards Myung Soo resemble my feelings towards Mei?!?! Gahhh!! I’m literally going crazy!

 

I look up to see Myung Soo staring at me, and quickly look away. My heartbeat quickens. He probably thinks I’m insane or something. Ah, I have to quit acting so weird. Maybe it’s lack of sleep. It’s late anyways, I should probably go to bed.

 

I start walking towards my room. Then Myung Soo suddenly walks over to me.

 

“Hyung, are you ok?” He asks me with a concerned look.

 

I take a deep breath, and try to steady my voice. “Ne, I’m just a little tired.”

 

“Oh” Myung Soo says nodding his head.

 

I continue to walk towards my room with Myung Soo following a few steps behind me. Oh right, we share a room. I can’t believe I forgot.

 

When we’re both inside, I walk over to close the door. Myung Soo is standing in the room a little unsure of what to do.

 

I sigh. “So, would you like to shower first?” I ask being trying to get rid of the uneasiness in the air.

 

“Aniyo.” He quickly replies. “You go first since you’re tired.”

 

“Araso.” I say and walk into the bathroom.

 

Mei/Myung Soo’s POV

 

I watch as Lu Han walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. I breathe a sigh of relief. What do I do now? Maybe I should shower after he’s asleep, then he won’t see me grab the things I need for my disguise.

 

I sit on the bed that’s supposed to be mine now and look over at Lu Han’s bed on the other side of the room. It’s perfectly made as expected, but there’s one small thing that catches my eye. I walk over to get a closer look and realize it’s a picture. I look at the picture closely. It’s kind of blurry and it’s dark because it’s seems to have been taken at night. Then I realize the two people in the picture at me and Lu Han. It must have been that day we went up to the skydeck to look at downtown Seoul with Min Young and Se Hun. The day Lu Han confessed…I close my eyes and imagine myself standing there with him, on one of the most amazing nights of my life. I open my eyes to look at the picture again and notice there are a few words written in Chinese. I’m all of a sudden sad that I can’t read what it says, but I’m still happy knowing that Lu Han sleeps with a picture of me next to him every night.

 

Then I hear the bathroom door open and quickly put the picture down before he sees. I turn to see Lu Han walk out with wet hair. Gah! He looks so attractive, but I can’t stare at him too long, so I quickly turn away.

 

“You can shower now” He says and starts blow drying his hair by the dresser.  

 

“Umm, I’ll just wait a bit longer. I have to uhh…” I frantically try to think of something. “I need to finish my book!” I bite my lip, trying not to think about how awful of an excuse that was.

 

“Uh, ok?” Lu Han says raising an eyebrow, but he doesn’t question any further.

 

I grab the only book I brought with me, which was a Korean language learning book and sit on my bed with my legs crossed.

 

As I’m reading I occasionally glance up to see Lu Han lying in bed. The lights are all off except for the one lamp closest to me. I can’t help but stare at Lu Han sleeping peacefully; he almost looks more gorgeous asleep. Half an hour later, I finally convince myself that he’s in a deep enough sleep for me to take a shower. I walk over to my dresser and grab all the things I need. I try to be as quite as I can taking a shower, but when I get out, I realize I forgot to bring my baggy pajamas. What to do now? Lu Han’s asleep, I’ll just use a towel and quickly grab them.

 

Lu Han’s POV

 

I’m half asleep when the bathroom door opens. I squint at the light that’s shinning through the bathroom door. I see a blurry figure quietly tip toe out. He has a towel wrapped around his entire body. Don’t guys usually just cover the bottom half of their bodies? And his figure seems oddly curvy… Ugh, whatever…I’m too tired to think anymore…