Chapter 13

Exo's 13th Member: Sequel to Our South Korean Adventure

Mei/Myung Soo’s POV

 

When Kai and I reach the dorm, he quickly gives me back my sweater so no one else finds out. As I’m thinking to myself, I can’t help but wonder why I still have to keep my disguise a secret. After all, the Exo members seem responsible enough to help me hide it, and so far, Lu Han and Se Hun are dealing with it finely.

 

“Hey, don’t tell Se Hun or Lu Han that I know now.” Kai says to me before he opens the door to the dorm. “I want to play around with them for a while” He grins.

 

“Ok” I say, trying not to laugh. This’ll be quite interesting.

 

Kai rings the doorbell, and Se Hun is the one who opens the door and peaks out from behind.

 

“Se Hun-ah, are the other members taking showers?” Kai says while pointing at how wet and dirty he is.

 

“Yeah, but there’s one bathroom open. You can use that one.” Se Hun says.

 

“Good, Myung Soo and I can share.”Kai says putting his arm around my shoulder. This would’ve scared me to death if I didn’t know Kai was just playing. Se Hun’s facial reaction was priceless. I almost burst out laughing, but I had to pretend I was horrified.

 

Se Hun eyes widen and his mouth falls open. He looks at me not knowing what to do.

 

“Hold on a second” Se Hun nervously runs upstairs. When he’s gone Kai and I look at each other and laugh.  

 

Then we quietly go upstairs where Se Hun went. Se Hun had sprinted into Lu Han’s room and was frantically knocking on the bathroom door.

 

“Lu Han hyung!! Hurry!!! Please!!” Se Hun sounded so desperate, I felt kind of bad for tricking him. Kai was next to me with his hand over his mouth trying to burst out laughing.

 

“Se Hun, the door is unlocked” I hear Lu Han say from inside the bathroom.

 

“I…I…can’t. I just need you to come out!” Se Hun says. He looks like he’s about to cry. Poor baby…Kai better not take this too far…

 

“Why are you so nervous? It’s not like we’ve never showered together.” Lu Han says from the bathroom. “I’m almost done anyways.”

 

Kai walks into the room and signals me to follow him. When Se Hun sees Kai, he looks like he just saw a ghost.

 

“So, is it your bathroom that’s not being used?” Kai says to Se Hun.

 

“Oh, ani, aniyo” Se Hun stutters while shaking both of his hands.

 

Kai just smirks and starts walking towards Se Hun’s room. Right before Kai is about to walk into Se Hun’s bathroom, Se Hun runs and blocks the bathroom door.

 

“Ya, what’s wrong?” Kai shouts trying to show that he’s irritated.

 

“I…I…” Se Hun looks from Kai, to me, and back to Kai. Then without another word, Se Hun slips into the bathroom and locks the door. Kai silently laughs uncontrollably. I can’t help but giggle too. Awww, Se Hun is such a sweetie, trying so hard to help me out.

 

“How long do you think he’ll be in there?” I ask Kai.

 

“Oh, you’ll be surprised at how loyal our maknae is” Kai answers.

 

When Lu Han comes out after his shower, he has a confused look on his face.

 

“Where’s Se Hun?” Lu Han asks looking around.

 

“Bathroom” Kai points. “Hyung, can I just use yours to take a shower?”

 

“Sure” Lu Han answers casually.

 

I wait with Lu Han in the living room, and 20 minutes later, Kai comes down finished with his shower. Se Hun is still in the bathroom.

 

“Do you think we should tell him it’s ok to come out?” I whisper to Kai.

 

“Nah, he’ll come out sooner or later” Kai answers. Kai looks over at Lu Han who’s relaxed and watching T.V.

 

“Ready for more fun?” Kai whispers to me.

 

Before I have time to answer, Kai puts his arm around my shoulder.

 

“Lu Han, you were right” Kai then says out loud, which causes Lu Han to turn and look at the two of us surprised. “Myung Soo does look a lot like…who was it again? Oh right, that girlfriend of yours… Mei”

 

“What are you talking about?” Lu Han asks pretending not to know.

 

“Remember the time you couldn’t stop thinking about her? Like you were seeing her everywhere? Or when you couldn’t even sleep without that special picture?” Kai grins.

 

“Ya, why are you talking about this now?” Lu Han blushes, his cheeks turn redder than I’ve ever seen. He looks so adorable, it makes me want to just hug him and never let go. 

 

“You’ve never told us how much you like her. Or more accurately, love her.” Kai smiles childishly.

 

“Kai” Lu Han says, looking at Kai seriously.

 

“She’s not here, why are you being so defensive? We’re all guys. It’s not weird to take about girls. So have you two…you know…” Kai says making it really obvious he referring to a very erted question. This time, even I can’t help but blush. How can Kai be so open? Or even think about asking a question like that?

 

“Kai!” Lu Han shouts angrily. Kai just laughs.

 

Just then, Se Hun walks downstairs looking a little tired. He finally came out of the bathroom, lol.

 

“Kai, I think that’s enough” I say to Kai.

 

“Oh, alright” Kai says slightly disappointed.

 

“He knows” I announce.

 

“WHAT?!?!” Se Hun and Lu Han shout at the same time.

 

The next thing I know, the 3 boys are wrestling with each other on the ground. Playfully… ;)