Introduction

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

After all the shopping we did together, we then decided to go home and rest. Well, spend more time with each other. He drove away and of course we reached in matter of time. The first thing we both did was to drop our shopping bags and throw ourselves on the couch. What happened was, my head was on his leg. Weird huh? Well, we didn't plan it. I didn't even care about it. 

"Myungsoo. When are you going back to school?" I asked with my eyes closed hoping that he wasn't asleep.

"Huh? The day after tomorrow. What about you?" He asked.

"Uhm, same as you. But too bad we won't be able to go to school together at all." I said with a hint of sadness.

"Hmm, its okay right? I mean, we will still keep in touch and we can study together. Afterall, we are in the same year." He said and moved his legs a little. 

"Yah, don't move your legs." I said and smacked his legs. I quickly closed my eyes and finally dozed off. 

"Wah, they are so cute together." I heard someone saying in my dream. I was clearly dreaming about something else, why are they saying that we are cute together. That wonder, made me woke up instantly. The moment I open my eyes, I saw two hot figures standing infront of us like erts and looking at us. I then realised it was Eunhyuk oppa and my brother.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked and rubbed my swollen eyes. 

"Nothing. Just that you guys were sleeping together cutely." Eunhyuk oppa said. 

"Ouh, jinjja? I really need to use the bathroom so please excuse me." I said and headed to the nearest bathroom. 

I headed there with my sleepy eyes and bumped into someone. 

"Mianhae oppa." I bowed. I then looked up and it was Kyuhyun. 

"Ouh, its just you." I mumbled and continued my "journey" to the toilet. I actually felt that Kyuhyun were a little angry that I didn't want to apologise to him. But, my mind and heart doesn't want to bother. I quickly washed my sleepy face and woke myself up. I quickly got out of the bathroom and headed to the living room. I then saw Eunhyuk, my brother and Myungsoo sitting beside each other and chatting together. I dragged myself and sat at the nearest couch. I leaned my head on the edge of the couch and closed my eyes.

"Didn't you have enough sleep already just now?" I heard my brother asking.

I shot up and smiled widely.

"Yeah, I just decided to close my eyes for a while." I said and scratched my back of my head.

"I need to head back. Please excuse me." I heard Myungsoo saying.

"So fast? Why must you go back so early?" I asked.

"Sunggyu hyung asked me to go back now and also I will be having schedules at night, so yeah." he said and stood up.

I of course stood up and send him off to the yard where he parked his car.

"Annyeong! Don't tire yourself!" I screamed at him before he went out of the mansion.

I then headed to the living room seeing the Eunhae couple just watching something they love. I excused myself and headed upstairs. While walking to my bedroom, I heard someone screaming weird stuffs. I followed the sound and it brought me infront of Kyuhyun's bedroom. I bet he is doing something but I want someone to play something with. I then pull up my courage and knocked on his door. Not long, the door opened and show him standing taller than me. 

"What do you want?" he asked. 

"Mian if I was disturbing you but I wanted someone to play with." I said with my head hung low. 

"Really? Im bored too since Sungmin hyung is not home yet so you want to accompany me play starcraft?" he invited me.

"If thats okay with you, I'll be very happy to accompany you." I said and smiled widely.

He entered his bedroom and I slowly entered too. His bedroom isn't neat neither is it dirty so I was happy with his room. He gave me a chair beside him and I sat to observe what he was trying to do. After a few hours of observing and trying to play, I then decided to know more about him.

"Kyuhyun, do u have time right now?" I asked.

"I guess so. Why?" he asked back while shutting down his laptop.

"Since we're going to the same school, I want to know more about you. Is that possible?" I gave a suggestion.

"Yeah, I think thats appropriate though. Start, but before that, lets hang out on my bed." He said and headed to his bed.

I bet an interesting conversation will come up. He isn't the cold person anymore. Im looking forward to know more about him:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know its very short but I tried very hard to update this in 30 minutes so u can see how it comes out. Comment more, it really help! Bye, till the next update^^

xoxo

SJInfinite15