Pleasant shock ^-^

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

I woke up thanks to the alarm. I realised that the curtains is not opened as usual and also that the sky is still quite dark. I checked my phone and it was only 5 am. Guess, I woke up too early. I then took my uniform which was bought a few days ago and washed myself up. After preparing myself, I took my school bag which was again packed just a few days ago and went down to the living room. It was still very dark and I bet there was no one there. Not having anything to do at that moment, I went into the kitchen and checked the fridge for anything. Sadly, there was not enough ingredients for me to create a full dish for them. I explored the kitchen and I saw ingredients that actually can make a delicious breakfast. PANCAKE! Since I have been cooking it everyday in States, I did it quite fast. Well, fast enough to be done before the oppas wake up for their schedules. After preparing the breakfast for them, slowly one by one, they came down ready to head to their schedules. After all of them gathered, we started enjoying the breakfast. 

"You were awake quite early huh, Jaehyun?" Leeteuk oppa asked. 

"Yea, too early so I thought I should make breakfast for you guys before you guys head to your own schedules." I said and continued digging in. 

"Ahh, gomawo. I was quite tired so I couldn't really wake up early as usual to make breakfast. Thank God that you woke up quite early." Ryeowook oppa gave me a thumbs up and a wide smile. 

"Kwenchanayo. We can take turns in making breakfast but if you're really tired, tell me. I would be very happy to make breakfast."I said and gave a sincere smile. Ryeowook gave me a nod and smile in return. 

"Oh yeah, Jaehyun, be good on the first day school. The first thing you should do is to collect your schedules at the office and meet the principal there. And don't be shocked when you know who she is." Donghae oppa said and gave a sly smile.

"Who is it? Oppa, don't make me curious. You know that curiosity kills the cat right?" I said hoping that he would tell me who she is. 

"No matter what, You will know when you go there so if you want to know, quickly go to school then." he said and chuckled.

It didn't work. I was really curious to the point that I really rushed my breakfast and head to school on my own without thinking about my classmate, Kyuhyun who was still lazing away eating. 

When I reached the school, I quickly head to the office just like what oppa told me to do. 

"Yes, how may I help you?" the clerk at the office greeted me politely.

"Im a new student and I need to collect my schedules." I replied politely. 

"Can I have your name first?" She asked and smiled graciously.

"Jaehyun, Lee Jaehyun." I replied. 

"Ouh, you're the new student. This is your schedule for the term." She said as she handed me a folder. 

"Ahh, ne. I was told to meet the Principal. Can I proceed to her office now?" I asked.

"Ne, just go straight there." She lead me. 

I went to her office with a nervous heart and a curious mind. I knocked on the door before entering of course. 

"Come in." I heard a voice saying from the office.

I opened the door and I had a pleasant shocked when I finally saw who she was.

"Inhae unnie!" I said and walked towards her who was still checking her documents.

"Ouh, Jaehyun ahh!" she said and stood up from her chair. 

"How are you unnie?" I asked when we pulled away from the hug.

"Of course im fine. You? Its been a long time since we chatted together!" she said and brought me to the couch. 

I know you guys are wondering who she is. She is my oppa's best friend since young. Awesomely, she have the same surname as us and the same last name as my oppa. 

"Im fine too. I have always wanted to meet you. I really had a great shock when I know that you're the principal or the head of this school." I said and smiled widely.

"You know, I was shocked too when your oppa came and said that you have returned and wanted to enroll in here to continue your studies in Korea." she said and laughed. 

"Well, I didnt know that you were working here. Unnie, I really wish that we can catch up more but based on the schedules, my class is starting soon. I wouldn't want to be late." I said and showed the schedule that i have been holding since just now. 

"Arasso. Its good that you are not tardy unlike your brother. Annyeong, enjoy your studies here!" she said and waved at me. 

I walked out and searched for my first class which is Mathematics. My worse subject or should I say my most haed subject. I was looking at the map of the school at the back of the schedule and wasn't looking at where I was walking. While i was reaching the class, I heard screaming and shouting, well more like fangirling. I looked up and there was like a crowd around the door of the class. I, as the curious cat tiptoed to make myself tall and tried to peek at what they were crowding around. Well, it was Kyuhyun and two other people which I assume the Kingkas of the school. Then, 3 girls around them which again I assume, the Queenkas. Gosh, why is the Queenkas so... y? Aish, i don't entertain this kind of people. I just stood aside since they were clearly blocking the door. A few minutes later which feel like months, they finally entered the class cause the teacher came. I then entered the class with the teacher. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." The teacher greeted the class. 

"Annyeonghaseyo songsaengnim." the whole class replied loudly. 

"Okay class, we have a new student today. Please introduce yourself to the class." she said to the class then to me. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im Lee Jaehyun. Im new here so please treat me well." I said and bowed 90 degrees. The moment i stood up, my eyes just immediately jolted to Kyuhyun and I swear I have no idea why. He was smirking and putting his arms on the empty chair beside him. 

"Good, Jaehyun, you can sit beside Cho Kyuhyun." That really shocked me.

"Ne?" I asked, really shocked.

"You can sit beside Cho Kyuhyun. That guy over there." She said and pointed at that guy. 

Since he is sitting at the very back, I had to pass through the queenkas which actually snickered at me when I walked past them. Well, not only the queenkas, the other girls gave me glarings and starings. I looked around my environment at the back and most of them are boys and the front part are all girls. I really wonder I have to sit here. I put my bag on my lap and sighed when the teacher started teaching. 

"You dun like maths?" He asked and put his chin on the table. 

"Yeah, obvious much?" I replied still focusing. 

"Yeap. Its too obvious. But are you smart in it?" He asked again. 

"Yeah, im good at it but i just dun like it." I said simply. 

"Ahh, geurae? We should compete then." He said but I couldnt hear so I didnt reply him at all.

"Yah, did you hear me?" He nudged me by the hand. 

"Yeahyeah.. Can you not disturb me? Im trying to focus you know." I said and quickly gave a glare before focusing again at the teacher. 

"Yeah right. I should not disturb you if not the girls will think that you are flirting with me and you will be dead." he said whioch really shocked me. 

"Bwoh? Why would I even flirt with you in the first place, like seriously? Aish." That was my last sentence. 

I took down notes and did the work diligently. After long 4 hours of studying, we finally had our break.

I was packing my bag when he nudged me again. 

"Yah, I told you that I want to introduce to you my other two right?" he said. 

"Yeah, but after school. Unless you want me to be dead, tell me now." I said and rolled my eyes. 

I left my bag on the chair and head to the cafeteria without even looking at him. I remembered that the cafeteria was quite far from the class so I checked my phone for unread messages and I had one. 

To: My lovely dongsaeng^^

Annyeong Jaehyun! I think by now you would already know who the person I was talking about right? Since today is your first day of school, find new friends and have fun okay! Hang out more with Kyuhyun and meet you soon tonight^^

From: Your lovely oppa^^

I chuckled at his text. He really knows the right time to text me doesn't he?

To: My lovely oppa^^

Yeah, I have already found out. I really did have a pleasant shock but why didn't you tell me earlier? You do know that I really missed her right? Well, I think I wun really have any friends today since they just dun reach my type but just hope that i would get some. I wish I can hang out with him but I think I won't be alive today if I do. 

From: Your lovely dongsaeng^^

I was texting then I accidentally bumped into someone, well not someone, more like three someone. 

"Jaesonghamnida!" I bowed and looked back. It was the Queenkas. 

"Are you blind or what?!" She screamed at me. 

I didn't want to pick any fight so I just ignored her thinking that it would be a solution. BUT it wasn't.

"You haven't answered my question, ." She said and grabbed me back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Im back like finally! I have a test upcoming tomorrow but im still here:) How cheeky can i be? Haha, anw, Im really sorry for the late update cause I was having writers block. I really hope you guys would really enjoy this update:) Wish me luck for my test tomorrow! ^^ Subscribe and Comment ^-^

Lots of Love,

SJInfinite15