Heartbeat...

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV: 

"Jaehyun ah." Kyuhyun called me out. 

I turned around from my tub and.. his face was only an inch away from mine. My heartbeat went 10 times faster than usual. I couldnt move away though i was dying to. I frozed right there and his hand slowly crept near my lips and wipe something off. Even after he was already done, I was still stuck at my position, not knowing what to do at all. 

"Are you okay, Lee Jaehyun?" I heard him asking me as he shook my shoulders. I finally snapped back to reality and looked away, embarassed. 

"Ye-yeah. Sorry about that. Lets go. Home." I stuttered once again and walked infront. 

Kyuhyun just followed me from behind while i was infront smacking my own head because of the incident earlier. I should have avoided the gaze and moved away but  I stayed there and made a fool out of myself. Urgh, what is happening to me? Why do i feel this weird feeling when im with him? Haish. I turned around and i saw no one behind me. Where is Kyuhyun?! I panicked and scanned the dark place but no one was there. I started to feel scared. It was midnight for goodness sake! 

"Yah, Kyuhyun! Cho Kyuhyun! Don't play around with me please! Can't you just get out?!" I shouted to apparently.. No one. I couldnt hear anything except for the crickets in the night. I squatted down and put down my ice cream. I took out my phone and at that moment, it decided to die on me. How great! It was dark, scary and i was left alone. I stood up and before  I could even turn back to head home alone, my eyes were closed.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed and used my elbow to hit the person.

"OWWW!" I heard a shout behind me of course but a familiar voice. The person let go of his hands and I was able to see. I turned around like a ninja and was about to hit the person badly when I realised its just Kyuhyun. Instead of being angry or being concerned of his condition, I grabbed him into a hug. I DONT KNOW WHY I JUST DID THAT. It was long. A very long hug yet he didnt budge. I awkwardly pulled away and tried to look mad.

"Where did you go?" I asked him, crossing my arms across my chest trying to look very mad. 

"Nowhere. I was just.. there." He hesitated for a moment while holding his injured chest. 

"There, where? Did you know how panicked and scared i was just now?! Why did you leave me alone?!" I threw my anger at him. Its real now, no longer trying.

"Well, you were.. Just mumbling to yourself so i thought it would be.. Nice to leave you for awhile. I thought you wouldnt realise that I wasnt there." He replied, smiling slyly.

"What are you trying to tell me right now?! Im a girl, you know that! That few seconds that you left me might result to my death! How could you!" I punched his injured chest again.

"OWW! I was looking at you! So you wun die or whatsoever ! Now, can we just go home?! Urgh, its just a prank. Girls this days.." He mumbled the last sentence which unfortunately heard by me.

He walked off and I tried my best to keep up. My legs werent helping me at all but well, i had to control it. The moment when we reached home, i went to the kitchen while he went to his bedroom straight. It was him who started it and he is the one sulking now! So pathetic, dun get me wrong! I just dont adore guys who sulk. Well. Im me anyways. I took a bottle of plain water with me to the bedroom after storing the icecream in the refrigerator. As i was going back to my bedroom, i saw his door slightly ajar. I took that chance to see what he was doing. Apparently, he was playing his games.  I knocked on the door and he didnt acknowlede it but i just went in. 

"Yah, you have schedules tomorrow. you have to sleep unless you want to be nagged by Leeteuk oppa." I told him as i stood beside him. No response at all.

"Arent you listening to me? Or are you suddenly deaf?" I shook his shoulders which was pushed away. I switched off his computer screen which i know wasnt the right thing to do but i did it anyways.

I glared him down and he did the same. "I told you that you have a schedule tomorrow. You have to go to sleep now." I repeated what i said earlier. 

"What about NO? Who are you to turn off the computer screen? Oh yeah, youre my hyung's sister. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT." he stood up and looked down to me. I wasnt scared at all. I had to stand up for myself, i know that. 

"What about listening to me ONCE? Yes, im Lee Jaehyun. Lee Donghae's sister. I have no right but im doing my part to make sure that YOU go to sleep. I know im being rude BUT if youre gonna look down on me just because im younger, please dont. Im not forcing you to do anything bad! Just sleep. Thats all i want you to do!" I breathed in deeply thanks to the anger. He couldnt reply. 

"Now that youre not talking, go and sleep. I dun wanna do this but i care for you! Thats all! Just go." I said as I walked off his bedroom and closed his door. Right infront of me, appeared Hae oppa.

"Whats the commotion inside?" He asked, still half asleep.

"Nothing, just go back to sleep. You have schedules tomorrow to do." I said as i walked towards my bedroom.

He was literally half asleep that he walked towards his bedroom which was upstairs like a zombie. I shook my head and went in to have a great sleep after the great argument. I didnt know why i did that too! It was just so sudden. I even told him that I cared! What the that I have done? He must be thinking differently about me from now on! OH NO. im just as great as a dead meat. Urgh. Tomorrow I will have to face him and im sure it will be awkward. I dun wanna be awkward! I hate awkwardness. Could I do anything? Nope. Nothing can be done now. I closed my eyes, hoping that it would go away. Hais.

Next morning~ 

I woke up as usual though there was no school. I changed into a more comfortable clothes and went down to see the others having their breakfast. I smiled in contentment but my eyes soon met with his. Well, you know who.. We both shared eyecontact for a minute which felt like a lifetime but soon break away. 

"Good morning!" I greeted the others and sat beside my brother.

"Morning!" Sungmin oppa particularly greeted me with a great smile on his face.

"Aww, why are you happy today? You look more adorable this way!" I praised him as I gave him a cute smile. 

"I dont know! Im just happy. Well, if youre sad.. You cant go back to the minute to be happy again right? So why waste the minute to be sad when i can be happy!" he spoke with his mouth half full.

I chuckled at that cute face and started eating my breakfast. Soon, they had to go off and i was left alone at the big house. I had absolutely nothing to do so I had to make myself occupied, shouldnt I? The very first person who came in my mind was of course, L. We need to catch up on a lot you know! 3 years is long! I decided to contact him.

"Lets go out today! You dont have any schedules right?" I texted him. 

"Aww, its so sweet that you want to go out with me today! But, i cant. im busy and filled with schedules. IM SORRY!" he replied after a few minutes. 

I was upset and disappointed at the same time but I cant ask him to skip schedules so I had to pretend like im okay with it. 

"Its fine! I was just suggesting. Take care during schedules!" i texted him back and threw myself on the mat. 

I had no one to go out with since everyone is busy. Well. I will have to go out myself then. Though im still not familiar with the neighbourhood but perhaps i can try. Yeap thats what im gonna do today! I went up and changed myself into a hoodie and went out with my basic needs, well of course my phone and wallet. I wonder what is gonna happen today! 

 


A/N: HEY GUYS! IM BACKKK! Im not sure if this chapter is okay or not so please do comment and tell me your opinions. Im an open minded person so please dont hesitate! 

To the new readers, please do subscribe and comment!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @angelteuk_wifey or https://twitter.com/AngelTeuk_Wifey

Till the next chapter, please do take care! 

xoxo,

SJInfinite15