A day with Infinite! [Part 3]

What should I do?

A/N: Im back with another update! I realised that my previous chapters are short and thus Im back to update longer! Hope you guys like this update:D


Jaehyun's POV:

I sat beside Myungsoo and shushed the others. Because I wanted some quiet time with him, I told the others to listen to their own songs and mind their own business for the moment of time. 

"Myungsoo ahh.. Kwenchana?" I asked slowly and pats his shoulders. 

"Im okay. No worries. Why are the others so quiet?" he asked me back but strangely still focused outside. 

"Because I wanted to talk to u. What happened to u? Why weren't you participating in the rides and games?" I asked with a concern voice. 

"Im tired. Didn't I tell you just now?" His voice changed totally into a cold guy.

"I know you said u were tired but other than that. Im very sure you're not only tired.. There is something bothering you.." I said softly. 

"There is nothing bothering me you get it? Why aren't you with the others? Why bother about me?" his pitch changed into a higher pitched as if he is annoyed by me. Honestly, Im annoyed by him too but I tried keeping my cool down. 

"Why are u like this? Im trying to solve your problems if you have any. Is that a problem?" I asked really irritated but in a good manner way. 

"I dun have any problems and what do u want to do? " He asked me and that really blew my top off. "

"Kim Myungsoo... Why are u like this?" I know my sentence is pretty tensed up my pitch is still low. 

"Why what? Im always like this right?" He said with this attitude. 

"You're really killing me Myungsoo. This is only my second day and you're acting up already? Seriously, what happened to u? Ouh, maybe ure not Myungsoo, Ure L. The L whom I hated my whole entire freshmen years. " I said after I blew and went to sit beside Sunggyu. 

Myungsoo's POV: 

"You're really killing me Myungsoo. This is only my second day and you're acting up already? Seriously, what happened to u? Ouh, maybe ure not Myungsoo, Ure L. The L whom I hated my whole entire freshmen years." I heard her saying and left me. 

That sentence really hit me deep. What does she mean? Does she hate me already? Ugh, what another big mistake I did?! Now what am I going to do to make her okay? Freak you Kim Myungsoo! Now she is damn pissed by me and when she get pissed, u don't know what she would do. She is really unexpected. 

Jaehyun's POV:

I honestly understand why he was being like that but I can't seem to hold my temper today.. I have always endured his scoldings so for now, its time for him to say sorry. I sat beside Sunggyu oppa and leaned my head on his shoulders. His shoulders are always the most reliable among the others. I was about to sleep but then we reached the place. I was pretty tired from all of the games that I played just now. Phew, luckily now is time to eat.. We went there and quickly ordered the food. The moment the food reached the table, all of them gobbled it up. I shook my head in disbelief. They are that hungry and sometimes i wonder if they take their proper meals. While eating, my phone vibrated. I looked at the called Id and it was my oppa. 

"Yeoboseyo oppa?" I answered the call. 

"Hyunnie ah, where are u?" He asked.

"Im outside with Infinite. Wae oppa?" I asked since he dun normally ask where i am except when he have something to tell me.

Just like I expected, "There is something that I want to tell you. What are you guys doing now?"

I sighed, "We are eating our late lunch. What is it that u want to tell me?" 

"I cant discuss it on phone, when we reach home, only then we talk about it. Don't come home late!" he warned me. 

"Arasso oppa, Work hard!" I said and hunged up.

I really wondered what he wants to tell me.. I have a feeling it is something that I won't look forward to and something bad I guess. Ugh, Donghae oppa loves to scare me. I honestly don't like it. 

"Are u okay?" I heard a familiar voice asking. I looked across and it was Myungsoo.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said and continue eating. 

We quickly finished it up and I went to pay. I was about to give my credit card but then,

"Dun need to pay, I will pay." Myungsoo said and pulled my wrist back. 

"You dun have to be nice to me. Maam, please take this card." I said and handed my card.

I quickly took my card and headed out with the others. 

"Sunggyu oppa, is there anywhere else we are heading after this?" I asked

"No I guess, U should go and meet Donghae hyung. I bet he won't like it if u go home late." He said while trying to plug in his earpiece. 

I told the driver to bring me home and of course he did. I wanted to sleep during the journey but I didnt, thinking that if I sleep I would be somehow carried or what and Donghae oppa won't be able to talk to me. I plug in my earpiece and stare into space outside. Not long after, we reached my house and I quickly bid goodbye to them. When I reached home, the first thing I knew, was that only some were home but then, Hae oppa is not back yet which give me chance to rest from all the fun. Hmm, in the midst, I wonder what the news would be...


A/N; The news? Look forward.. Thats when they start to know each other:) Took my bedtime to update this and it is successful. Its 12.30am here and I have to wake up early.. Enjoy this chapter! Comments are appreciated! 

xoxo

SJInfinite15