Reunited:)

What should I do?

Donghae's POV:

I opened the door and they came barging in without even looking at me.

"Ya! Don't you guys know how to greet your hyung?!" I shouted at them and tapped my feet on the floor.

They froze at where they stopped and turn around,

"Annyeonghaseyo Donghae hyung" they greeted and bowed at me.

"Thats more like it. Anyways, don't run around like a bunch of monkeys wanting their food. The floor is slippery and I don't want to see any of you falling down." I advised them. 

"Ara hyung, now if you dun mind, we have something better to do." Myungsoo said while giving me his icy stare.

Aish, this kids these days. I wonder what their reactions would be when they meet Jaehyun. I bet it will be a big chaos. Well, too bad that I can't do anything about it. Just a slightest noise would be very loud since the other hyungs is doing their own schedules. I walked briskly to the living room not wanting to disturb them.

Myungsoo's POV:

Aish.. What's up with Donghae hyung? He is purposely keeping us back. We always run in his house no matter what occasion and he never scold or lecture, but today? Aigoo.. I just continued running towards the living room. The moment i got there, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the couch.  

"Jaehyun?" I said softly just to make sure that I don't embarass myself nor scare her.

Well it seem like she heard it no matter how soft i was since she turned around and look at us in shocked. She looked like she just saw a group of ghosts. 

"Myungsoo?" she said in disbelief. 

I slowly approached her and at the same time, she slowly stood up from the couch. 

"Myungsoo Ahh!" "Jaehyun ahh!!" We both screamed together before getting in each other's embrace. 

We turned 360 degrees while still hugging each other tightly.

"I missed you so much, Myungsoo ahh." she whispered near my ears still hugging me.

"I missed you too, Jaehyun ahhhh.." I whispered back. 

"Ehem?! We are here too you know? Myungsoo and Jaehyun.." I heard someone saying. 

Jaehyun quickly pulled away and apologised to them. But directly after apologising, she envelope them into a big hug leaving me behind. I just stood there like a statue while looking at them but Donghae hyung was walking towards them so I turned around pretending that I didn't know anything that happened there. 

"Ya! I know you guys missed each other but hugging this long? Does it even make you guys joyful?" I heard Donghae hyung saying to them.

Jaehyun's POV: [Your POV]

"Ya! I know you guys missed each other but hugging this long? Does it even make you guys joyful?" I heard a familiar voice at the back. 

We quickly pulled away and I blushed lightly. I know its very weird that I hugged Infinite but didn't do the same to SJ oppas. Well, some of them from Infinite were my seniors from the same school while the others was introduced by Myungsoo. During the 3 years that I was away, I kept in touch with some of them through email when I was free from homework and school. Donghae oppa didn't introduce SJ to me so I barely know them. Well, after the reunion, we decided to sit down and catch up on each other. We chatted and saying how they missed me and how I missed them. Slowly as time passes, the oppas came back from their schedules and started to crowd around to know more about me. It felt a little weird having men around me since for the 3 years in States, I hung out with girls. We then decided to know more about each other and try to be comfortable each other. 

Conversation between Infinite, Super Junior, Jaehyun:

Leeteuk: So you are the sister that Donghae always talk about..

Jaehyun [You]: Ne? Hae oppa always talk about me? What kind of things did he talk about? 

Sungmin: Well, he once said that you're pampered by your parents and also your siblings since you are the magnae and also the only girl in family. 

Jaehyun [You]: Ahh, Jinjja? I am pampered by them but even so, im not a spoilt brat in any ways so don;t pamper me too:)

Siwon: You are quite tall for a young girl. What makes you so tall? Perhaps you play sports or train?

Jaehyun [You]: Tall? I dun know about that since everyone have their own perception. Yet, I do play Netball, which is just like basketball but with different kind of rules. It requires a lot of stretching. 

Siwon: Basketball? Cool! We should play together one day!! Finally..

Jaehyun: Of course!! Lets play when u are free!! Umm, Henry oppa? 

Henry: *startled* Yeah?

Jaehyun: You dun look like a native in Korea. Perhaps you are from another country?

Henry: Oh yeah.. Im from Canada, I was born there but came here when I was quite young. 

Jaehyun: Jinjja? Daebak! How long have u been here in Korea?

Henry: Uhh, 10 years? Im not sure though.. Haha.. 

Jaehyun: Woah, cool! I bet you're good at Korean already huh?

Henry: Just a little maybe?

Eunhyuk: Sorry to interrupt, but Jaehyun ah, Donghae told me that there is this person you are very close to besides Donghwa hyung and him. Im very curious, who is it?

Jaehyun:*chuckles* He is this person. *points at Myungsoo* I'm very close to him, indeed close.

Eunhyuk: Ahh Jinjja? You're very close to him? Cool, are sure u guys are not girlfriend and boyfriend? 

Jaehyun: Aniyo. Many people thinks that way but we are just bestfriends that can never live without one another's presence. 

We continued chatting and chatting. I was quite tired but I just held my head up so I wouldn't feel sleepy. I didn't want to stop this longing conversation with them, in a way getting closer to them. Soon, Leeteuk oppa decided to stop the conversation and let us all have our rest. Since they are having schedules tomorrow morning, I bet they really have to have a good night rest. They ae working too much as what my friends there told me. I went up to my bedroom with Donghae oppa and quickly rushed to my bedroom to jump on my bed. But before that, I gave a hug to Donghae oppa as what I always do and jump on my comfy bed. 

 


A/N: Its a short chappie, didn't update for days and days. Mid Year is coming but will try updating. Please comment and subscribe <3