Just the two of us?

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

We rode on his car which he said that he borrowed from his parents for a while. It was silent until i decided to speak up.

"So where are we going?" I asked as i fiddled with the seatbelt that was wrapped around my body.

"Somewhere that i thought you would like alot and that we can have a lot of fun at just one place." He shrugged and smirked teasing me knowing that im a really curious person and Im always the cat in "curiousity kills the cat." I sulked and looked away from him only to feel his fingers reaching out to poke my sides.

"You do know that im not sensitive to tickles right" I said as I crossed my arms.

"It was just to grab your attention. Anyways we are reaching soon so dont you dare sleep on me. I am really tired and i do not want to wake you up or neither do i want to carry you up." He said as he glance at me while driving.

"Yeah sure my idol. I know that your schedule is really packed and you took your time off just to spend your time with me. I am really honoured to be here beside Kim Myungsoo from Infinite." I sarcastically said and crossed my arms.

"Yes thats right, you should feel that way whenever i bring you out cause Im a very busy person so when I do, it totally means that I am thinking about you." He said as he laughed and ruffled my hair at the same time making me pout even more.

"Whatever Mr L. Can you just quickly drive to the place so I can see what you have prepared for me?" I crossed my arms and my legs showing my impatience level.

He just chuckled and sped up making me grin a little as he listened to what I told him to do. I looked outside the windows while he was driving past all the building and soon after not many buildings were seen, instead green fields and small houses came into the picture. I knew where he was heading to and i felt really excited cause the weather is nice and thats exactly what we need to have fun at that place. We both kept quiet throughout the journey with only the music playing as the background noise. After a long tiresome journey, we finally arrived at the place and there was not many people there and I felt grateful cause im sure L does not want anyone to recognise him there and neither do I want to be known or to be seen with him cause that will totally mean huge chaos.

"Myungsoo, youre so cute. Why did you have to hide this place from me when I know the existence of this place at the very start. If you have told me, i would have prepared something for us instead of having you to prepare everything especially on your off day." I said as I held on his shoulders while walking to the shore.

"I at least wanted to do something since I couldnt after your return to Korea. Wouldnt it be mean to have you get everything done at a place that you have not visited for like years and prepare everything just for us? I just wanted this to be special for both of us. I dont know if you remember this but its our 15 years anniversary today." He said sounding a little down making me panic a little.

 

"OMG. im so sorry Myungsoo. I really forgot and I did not get you anything. Im such a bad friend that you dont deserve. how could I forget such an important date? Things must have been so tight in my brain that the date went somewhere else. Im so sorry Myungsoo, give me a chance to make it up to you?" I replied in extreme panic and anxiety clinging onto his arm trying to make him forgive me. I felt really bad. I cant believe that i forgot the most important date ever. He must be really mad at me i mean who wouldnt? In fact, its just an anniversary between the both of us yet I couldnt make any effort to remember it? Im such a loser.

"Its okay my dear Jaehyun. I understand from wherever youre coming from. In fact its better that you did not remember since you wouldnt expect too much and get disappointed in the end. And no, youre the best friend i have always had and Im very proud to be your bestfriend too. If not i would just leave you alone and find someone new but no one else would be a great replacement for you." He said as he hold me closer to him.

"Aww, youre so sweet. But thats very cheesy. I mean at the end of the day you still need to find a soulmate and that applies to me too. Unless we end up together which of course would be impossible. HAHAHA!" I laughed as we walked like a pair if drunken friends. He laughed along with me but did not say anything in return. I pulled his arm and dragged him to the foreshore of the coast. I was elated to be there with less people around and many things to do. Made me feel like i should skip school tomorrow but sadly he has schedules so I have to abide to it.

"Myungsoo, can we ride the banana boat first?" I begged him, trying to convince him.

"Yeah of course, why would I say no to that." he said as he poked my cheeks and grabbed me along to the banana boat counter. 

"L! Youre the best!!" I screamed and hugged him tightly while jumping like a small kid. 

"Okayokay i get it. Just remember to hold on tightly to me so that if you  were to fall, i would fall with you." He said as he ruffled my hair. 

I nodded my head and went to wear the lifejacket waiting for the boat to be ready for us to ride. Not long after it was our turn and L insisted that he sits infront so i ended up at the back holding his waist just like he told me to. 

"Hold on tight Jaehyun!!!" He screamed a second before the banana boat took off. 

It was really fast but of course theres not a single chance of us staying above the water so we both fell no matter how tight he held onto the boat. We both started laughing our hearts out as we floated in the water with the help of the life jacket. 

"That was really fun!!" I told him as we finished rounds of banana boating. 

"Well of course since i was there." He winked making me puke. 

"Stop with your winks. Im not your fan okay. I will go ahead and change first." I said and left after giving him a hit on the shoulder. 

I went to the ladies to dry myself up and change into a nicer clothes that apparently he packed for me in advance. 

"Im sure i saw someone like L just now. It must be him, he look exactly the same as L." I heard a girl saying while i was in my cubicle. 

"I doubt so though. That guy was with a girl, why would L oppa be with a girl especially when im sure he would be busy with his schedules." Another girl i believe tobe her friend replied her.

So.. they actually noticed us? Oh , L didnt have much ckver especially when we rode the banana boat since it was too troublesome. Does that mean that we should leave the place? Why must my bestfriend be so popular that we cant have much fun with each other? I dont even want to put him in a position where he needs to pick me or his career. I guess i have no choice but i need to sacrifice for him. I quickly changed and went out hoping that those girls did not notice me or better still werent even there. I spotted L at the bench already in new pair of clothes without any disguise. This man really needs to realise that we are still in a public place. I sighed and picked up my speed before anyone else notices him. 

"Yah, did you forget that youre an idol? We should go from here, some people already recognise you, we shouldnt be caught amd get in trouble." I whispered and dragged him to the car while putting a hat on his head. 

"What? Youre telling me i have fans here? At this quite unpopular place? Wow i didnt know i was that popular." He joked while putting on his hat properly. 

"Omg can you not. Do u really have to be like this when we need to leave the place all because of your overflowing popularity?" I hit his head before entering the car that he unlocked. 

"Aigoo is my Jaehyun unhappy cause she cant spend time with me?" He teased and ruffled my hair. 

"Funny huh? You were the one who planned this whole thing but we have to leave because of you. Youre the worst planner ever. " i crossed my arms and looked away from him. 

"I cant prevent myself from being popular. Theres a reason why I picked that place but unfortunately im still found out. But fret not, i have another plan to make my sulky bestfriend cheer up." He said and poked my cheeks, while i tried to contain my smile. I mean, i cant easily just lose to him and i would like to see what he has prepared for me.

We drove to who knows where while i was just silent and him playing around once in a while trying to get my attention. The journey was taking quite a long time which allowed me to doze off for a while not knowing that i fell into a deep sleep soon after.

My eyes flickered open, feeling someone's lips on my cheeks.

"Jaehyun ah, we're here." I saw L's face right infront of my face making me immediately sit up from my sleeping position.


A/N: It has been so long since i last updated and i feel bad. I have no plans on just abandoning this story but im still searching for time when i can update my story. Hope you guys have been well, and i hope that this update doesnt disappoint you guys. To the new readers, please subscribe, KAMSAHAMNIDA //bows//