Confused feelings

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

I started running away from the pool and hid myself somewhere behind the gardens since he would take some time to bring his heavy body out from the pool. I started to pant while i was squatting down but i tried my best to silently breathe in and out. I waited and I waited but nothing seem to be happening. I thought maybe he gave up so I slowly stood up and went out from my position trying to see if he is out from the pool or not. Seeing no one in the pool, i thought that he went in to the house and has already given up to find me but i was totally wrong. I took a step to the front and suddenly i was carried up in the air by my waist. I looked down and I saw Kyuhyun smirking evilly back to me.

"Yah! Let me down!" I started screaming and squirming in his grip.

"You better stop moving around before I really throw you down from here." He threatened and tighten his grip. I kept silent praying for my safety. I got scared and I immediately regretted my actions. I shouldnt have even thought of that ridiculous idea in the first place. As we approached the pool, his grip loosened and I was really shocked. I knew he was going to throw me down so I closed my eyes tightly and waited for that moment. He did not let me go instead he went in with me, still holding on my waist. I opened my eyes and he already turned my body towards his body so i was facing him. His face was so near me, I couldnt breathe. My cheeks started to heat up and I didnt make eye contact with him. We stayed in that position for who knows how long and i finally pushed him away. I wanted to swim but because of my clothes, i couldnt. It was too heavy for me to handle.

"Trying to run away from me huh? You do know that you cant go anywhere right?" I could feel his breath on my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist once again

"Uhhh.. Of.. course. I wasnt planning to swim with you and I want to go and sleep." I stuttered due to the tingly feel i felt in my body as his body was wrapped so closely to mine.

"But the night is still young. Lets swim first before we go in?" He asked as he turned me around holding me by my wrist.

"But I cant swim with these clothes on, its heavy." I said and pouted.

"Its okay i will guide you through. Youre lucky I am a pro in swimming." He smirked and brought me to the other end of the pool.

"But i dont want to swim. It tires me very easily and im already tired." I whined as he tried to force me to swim.

"Fine, get on me." He said as he stood infront of me. I gasped in shock. What did he mean by that? 

"Umm its fine! I dont want to and i can just go up and change now." I said and wanted to get out but I was attacked by the tingly feels again when his arms were on my waist pulling me down.

"Youre going to stay here whether you like it or not. You were the one who pushed me in and now youre going to stay here with me until i get out." He sounded pretty scary but I was really tired from floating in my clothes and I couldnt do anything more so i just hopped on his back and wrapped my arms slightly around the neck and place my head on the crook of his neck.

"Oppa, why are you doing this?" I asked as i looked at his side profile while swimming.

"Do what?" He answered simply and continued swimming. 

"You know, wanting to carry me even though you can just swim yourself. Forcing an answer out of me when you can just ignore it." I said, still admiring his side profile. 

He kept quiet and brought me around without answering my question. My shoulders slumped and I just hung on his body just because i really did not want to swim. He then brought me to the edge of the pool and brought me up. He jumped up and brough the towels from the side and wrapped me with one before wrapping himself. 

"Lets go up and change before we get a cold." He offered me his hand.

I was hesitant but i grabbed his hands anyways. I let go of his hand and went up to my room, leaving him behind. Well, i was really cold and I do not really favor swimming at night. Remind me to think before doing stupid stuffs to Kyuhyun. He is too smart for me honestly. 

I changed into a pullover with sweat pants since it was such a cold night and laid on my bed thinking about the scenes that happened in the swimming pool. I have no idea why my cheeks heated up when he was so close to me or why I felt that tingly feeling in me when he hugged me... WHY?

Okay fine, im not that dumb or oblivious to this kind of  feelings cause its not my first time but still! Its weird and isnt it wrong to feel that way towards someone you know only a few days ago or maybe just a week ago and especially when that someone is your brother's friend! Not only friend, group member, dongsaeng and a really close friend! I feel like i shouldnt feel this way towards him cause i know that i wont have a chance with him and Im not those pretty girls that he would fall in love with. I mean he is a star! And me? Just a sister of a star. I should stop these feelings before it goes further. Im going to hurt myself if these continues. I shook away my thoughts and started to surf the net about the hallyu wave until i fell asleep on my laptop. 

Next Morning~

"Jaehyun ah, wake up! L is waiting for you downstairs. You wouldnt want


to keep your bestfriend waiting right?" I heard someone talking to me but i was too tired to respond. 

"Yah! I know youre semi awake, can you just wake up, get your lazy off the bed and greet L who has been waiting for you since just now?" That person started shaking me vigorously so I opened one of my eyes just to see my brother. 

"What is he doing here on a Sunday morning? Im too tired oppa." I whined in my morning voice.

"SUNDAY MORNING? You have got to wake up and see the time now. Its already 1230 in the afternoon and you still dare to tell me that youre tired? Jusrt quickly go and bathe, dont keep a man waiting." He scolded me and pulled me up. I slouched my shoulders and dragged my entire body into the toilet to wash up. I changed into a Grafitti tee that says "I dont care about you anymore." and jeans before going down to meet L.

"There you are, i thought you were dead already." L greeted me from the sofa. 

"Yeah right, you could have at least woke me up and not trouble my brother to wake me up." I scoffed and sat beside him. 

"Well its not my fault that he said i should sit here while he goes to wake his lazyass sister who slept until now." He mocked and crossed his arms. 

"Fine! Whats wrong with sleeping on a Sunday.. Anyways, why are you here? Arent you busy with your never ending schedules?" I faced him with my knees touching his. 

He gave me a huge smile before answering, "Well, Im here to bring you out since i have no schedules for today and since I cant find this rare chance, I decided to spend today with you. BE HONOURED."

"Psh, of course you have to spend your time with me. We couldnt even spend enough time since I came back. So what is your agenda for today?" I crossed my arms and asked him.

"You know that we dont plan ahead right? Lets just go with the flow! What are you waiting for?" He said and pulled me out of the house.

"OPPA I'LL BE HOME SOON!" I screamed before heading out with him. I wonder if he heard it or oh wells. 

Just looking forward to spending more time with my beloved best guy friend. This guy, he's awesome. For all i know, i think i would really enjoy my Sunday with him! 


HI GUYS! IM BACK MUAHHAAHHA! I have not be updating due to my really packed schedules for my upcoming concert but I tried to squeeze in my studying time to update! Thank you to my new subscribers for subscribing and please enjoy my update! I hope to update soon and I hope you guys would be patient for me! Really appreciate you guys and please do comment below! 

LOVE YA LOADS ^^ SARANGHAEE! 

XOXO

SJINFINITE15