Just for awhile.

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

That familiar voice.. Where did I hear it before? I looked up slowly as the suspense rised up in me and yeah, its him. Its been quite a long time since I actually met him and talk out with him thanks to our busy schedule. 

"Myungsoo ah!" I was elated to see him of course. 

"Annyeong!" He waved cutely and gave me a wink.

"Ayy, its been a long time since we actually met! I hate you! You didnt make time for me!" I pouted and hit his chest lightly. 

"Did you miss me that much huh? You little cutiepie." He looked at me with 'admiration' and pinched my cheeks lightly.

I nodded my head, "You didnt call me or even text me. I guess you really forgot about me." 

"I didnt forget you dear, I was just busy with schedules and school so I wasnt able to meet you or even have time to contact you. Im sorry okay?" He said and gave me his very comforting smile. 

"Okay.. Where were you planning to go?" I asked him. 

"I was just taking a walk after my schedules. Why are you still out with your uniform on? Why are you alone at this time?" He sounded a little stern. 

"I went out with my friend right after school. Now that im not alone, why scold me? Oppa, can we walk together?" I asked him. 

"Sure, why not? Do you want me to bring your bag?" He pointed at my bag.

"As much as I want to, no thanks. My bag has nothing so I will just bring it myself." I said as we started walking.

He held out his hand and I interwined our hands together while smiling at each other. Those who doesnt know who we are will think that we are couple. A perfect one. 

"Oppa, i have only one friend in school! If you guys are in my school then I will have at least 8 friends. Oppa, arent you going to transfer?" I asked him as i look him in the eye. 

"I was planning to but hyung said since we have only a year left, it isnt really worth it to change schools. Im sorry Jaehyun ahh." He said as he gave a pout. 

"Nevermind, what oppa said was right. Perhaps we can go to the same university?" I suggested as looked ahead. 

"Yeah, that could be possible. We can go to school together, eat together, do everything together." He looked up to the brightly lit sky.

"Then, wouldnt we look like a couple? Oppa, dont you need a girl for yourself? You shouldnt really hang out with me always, people misunderstand us." I said as we took a seat near the bench. 

"Does it really matter that we look like a couple? I don't think so. I have you and that is already enough. Why would I search for another girl if a very gorgeous girl is here in front of me?" He asked and clearly I was shocked.

It sounded like an indirect confession but thats not possible right? I treated him only as my closest brother, my best friend for life.  Thats all. He doesn't have feelings for me right? 

"Aigoo oppa, im just your dongsaeng. You need a girl to be your wife. A girl who can spend her life with you and take care of you as how you did when I was young." I smiled, trying not to sound to fake.

"Haha, err, that would be hard but I will try. Yet, since we are just oppa and dongsaeng, people wont misunderstand us. You also should have a..namja chingu." He tried to laugh it out but it seemed to fake. His face changed and again, i have no idea why.  

"Yeah, i shouldnt get a namja chingu only when im done with my university. I will be too old by then. But its never easy to find the perfect one though." I sighed as I took out my phone which I turned off earlier.

"Yeah, but if you are fated with someone, there will be a way how you guys are going to like each other or whatever. Love may not always be easy or nice." He smiled lightly at me.

"You sound like a love doctor. Im still young so it doesnt matter just yet. Furthermore I have many guys to rely on. Thought that sounds a little weird, thats the fact isnt it?" I said while checking my phone.

"Im not a love doctor. Im just trying to advice you here. You have indeed many guys to rely on. Too much that any girls can be greatly jealous of you. Someone texted you?" He asked as he saw my phone.

There was clearly 18 messages and 10 missed calls. I didnt know who and neither did i want L to know who was it so I excused myself for a while. I checked it and it was ALL from Kyuhyun. None of them is from Donghae oppa so I was really wondering why Kyuhyun is the one calling and texting me. I called him back since it seemed a little urgent. 

Kyuhyun: YAH! WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER MY CALLS OR REPLY MY TEXTS?!                                                                                              

Jaehyun: Yah, can't you lower down your voice? Didnt I tell you Im out with Amber. Furthermore I turned off my phone, how could I know that you called or texted me?

Kyuhyun: Fine, where are you now? Didnt you say you want your ice cream today?

Jaehyun: OMG, I forgot about that. But its already night. Where can you get icecream at this time?

Kyuhyun: I knew it. You didnt only turned off your phone, you forgot about our ice cream treat. Who asked you to not remember? I am free from my schedules a long time ago and thought of a place and now that the shop is already closed, we can't do anything. 

Jaehyun: Im sorry! I didnt really intentionally forgot about it. What if you wait for me for awhile and then we can go to the convenience store and eat our ice cream? I really want it now.

Kyuhyun: Whatever. Be here fast, Im gonna hang up.

He hunged up and I looked at the time. It was already 11.30pm. I had no choice but to really go back home at that instance.

"Who was that?" L asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Kyuhyun oppa. I need to go home now. Are you gonna go home or just gonna walk more?" I asked him as i grabbed my bag.

"Im meeting Sungyeol. Are you fine with going home alone?" He asked and held my shoulders.

"Yeah, dont worry. Go ahead, I will reach home safely. Have a good time. Lets hang out soon." I said as i pats his hand on my shoulders.

"Arasso. Take care, will text you when im free. Love you." He leaned in to give a peck on my cheek. 

"Love you too L." I returned his kiss. 

We walked different ways and I plugged in my earpiece. Though the journey is not that long, it is quite scary for me to walk alone so I kept on feeling weird. My steps kept on increasing in speed and not long, I reached our home. It is not really brightly lit as i bet that the others has already went to sleep. I saw a room with lights on. Of course it was Kyuhyun's room. I entered the house quietly and went upstairs to my room. I placed my bag and went to Kyuhyun's room. 

"Yah, arent you going to go yet? I need my icecream." I said as I entered the room without knocking. 

"Youre finally home. I thought you wont be coming home." he said as his eyes were glued on the screen of his computer. 

"Why wouldnt I be home? Now, cant you just stop playing and go with me?" I urged him more.

"Finefine. Let me go change for a while. Shoo." he said as he finally stood up and pushed me out. 

Since he went to change, I also needed to change out of my uniform that I have been wearing since the school started which is approximately more than 12 hours. I quickly went into my bedroom and changed out of my uniform into a sweatshirt and sweatpants. It took me only a few minutes. Right after I cleared up the mess that i did out of my hair, a knock was heard followed by Kyuhyun's voice.

"Yah, are you done? You wouldnt want to spend too long. Since its night already." He said through the door. 

I kept quiet and cleaned up the rest before opening the door just to see Kyuhyun wearing a simple long sleeved tshirt with sweatpants. I turned off the light and went out with him heading to the nearest convenience store.

"Are you sure you want ice cream at this time of day?" He asked me as he put his hands into his pockets. 

"I know its cold but i have been craving for it so this is obviously the right time to eat it isnt it?" I replied as I put my hands into my pocket too. 

"Well, its up to you. Youre lucky im not stingy today." He said as he ruffled my hair.

At that point of time, i felt weird. I felt that slight electricity passing through me as he ruffled my hair. What am i feeling? Perhaps Im sick? Yeah, i shall take that im a little sick. I looked down on the ground thinking why I felt that why. My heart still cant accept that im sick. Maybe im not? Don't tell me.. NO Jaehyun. You dun like Kyuhyun. Maybe I do. NO. I don't. Arghh! I unconciously messed my hair up.

"Whats wrong with you? Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked as he stopped and held my hand from continuing to mess my hair. 

I felt that again. That stinging feeling. I dun know how to explain that. He looked right into my eyes and I felt weird. My heart was beating very fast, for no apparent reason. What is this that im feeling? 

"Uhh, ye-yeah. Im fi-fine." I stuttered unknowingly and pulled my hand away from his grasp.

We continued walking and reached the convenience store not long after that 'incident'. 

"What do you want? Just grab any." he said the moment we stood infront of the ice cream section. 

I didnt want to act shy or whatsoever so i just took those that caught my eyes almost immediately. It wasnt cheap. None of them that i picked was cheap yet he paid for it. Well, it was supposed to be his treat so I didnt want to bother at all. He also took a few tubs for himself and paid it altogether. The amount was huge. It reached almost $60. But yet, we got a few tubs so it was worth it afterall. I was eager to eat it so the moment we stepped out of the store, i took mine and ate it using the spoon that I asked for earlier.

"Thanks for the ice cream. I appreciate it alot." I said with my mouth full. He chuckled in response.

Though it was cold outside, I still had that huge crave to eat the ice cream so I enjoyed it till the last bit. 

"Jaehyun ah." Kyuhyun called me out. 

I turned around from my tub and....
 


A/N: Annyeong readers! Im so sorry for the damn really late update. I was filled with tests again and again. Now im having CNY holidays so I got to update.

SO! CLIFFHANGER! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS! 

To the new readers, do subscribe and comment!! Love you all loads! Tell me about your opinions! 

Xoxo

SJINFINITE15