Girls night!

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

I went straight to our tables where Amber was already eating her lunch, not waiting for me.

"What took you so long gurl?" She asked as she took a bite of her apple. 

"Nothing, just had an obstacle to pass." I joked and devoured my lunch. 

Lunch was normal, nothing extra ordinary that happened. He was still in my mind, I didn't know he had that side of him. Isn't he supposed to be nice to me since I am Donghae's sister? He's starting to scare me, I don't even know why honestly. 

"Hey girl, what are you thinking about so deeply?" Amber nudged me, snapping me back into reality. 

"Huh? Oh nothing, just daydreaming. School is starting to tire me out. Isn't it the same for you?" I sighed loudly, slumping my shoulders.

"Yeah, what can we do? We just have to it up for another semester before we are done." She shrugged her shoulders. 

"Hey speaking of tiring, do you mind if I stay over your dorm today? Donghae oppa went to Switzerland, I feel lonely." I pleaded her who was taken aback by the sudden suggestion.

"I don't mind of course, but how can you be lonely? Super Junior oppas are amazing people, they never bore me whenever we are together." She asked, as we stood up to return to our classes.

"Im not saying that they are boring, its more of them having alot of schedules to attend to, I don't want to burden them just to satisfy my loneliness." I replied as a matter of fact.

"I get that, Anyways, yes you're very welcome to join me and my members in the dorm. I'm sure you will have fun with us, we can totally have a girl's nights out. I'm sure they won't mind another girl in our dorms!" Amber replied excitedly and slung her arms around my shoulders. 

"Yay!! I can't wait. It has been way too long since I hang out with girls, especially when I'm the only girl in the family." I smiled widely. 

What a good way to avoid that weird guy. I couldn't wait to join them, it would be super cool if they have trainings too. I would totally love to tag along. I mean, SJ are not having too many rehearsals together that allows me to tag along anyways. Lessons went by weirdly fast, maybe because I was really looking forward to the end of school so I didn't really dread lessons after lunch. Speaking of lessons, I was caught for changing seats so I just had to it up and sit beside him. He did not say anything at all, throughout the whole entire lessons until it ended which was something i was really grateful for. After the last lesson ended, i immediately packed my bag and went towards Amber who was sitting infront. 

"Let's go. I think i should drop by my house first to take my clothes then we can go shop for food before heading over. Is that fine?" I asked her while walking out of the classroom.

"Yeap of course, besides, you have your car don't you?" she asked and thats when i had to facepalm myself. 

", I don't. Oppa sent me just now before heading to the airport. Argh, now how do we travel to and fro?" I sighed, scratching my head.

"I'll send you. Its on the way anyways." Someone who was behind us said.

We both turned our heads and what a surprise, okay maybe not. It was none other than Kyuhyun.

"Nah, its okay. We can handle this, just go to your schedules or something before manager oppas scold you." I immediately rejected him and linked arms with Amber to walk away.

"I have no schedules. Unless you want to travel to and fro with the bus, then I suggest that you take my car." He said as he pulled both our bags causing us to stop in tracks. 

At that point of time, if i was alone and had no errands to run, I would totally reject his offer. But Amber was there and I didn't want to trouble her more than I already am. So I my ego and pride in and nodded my head indicating that I accepted his offer of becoming our chauffeur for the day, or rather for the 1-2 hours. Amber and Kyuhyun of course was close so it was no problem in trying to introduce them to each other, in fact they were getting along just well. We went to the nearest supermarket and went to get some snacks for ourselves which was alot but why not? Nothing is wrong with having alot of snacks during sleepovers anyways. Oh and guess what, Kyuhyun followed us around the supermarket despite the numerous rejection from me. Well, Amber didn't know why I was behaving that way so while we were queing to pay and he was waiting at the exit, she started asking me about our relationship.

"What's up with you and Kyuhyun? Are you guys like having a lovers quarrel or what? I didn't know you guys are a thing!" she nudged my arms, teasing me.

"No we're not a thing okay! I just sincerely do not like him and his attitude hence the way I act towards him. How can we be a thing when we don't even share feelings for each other?" I denied it wholeheartedly. 

"Yeah right, maybe he's very nice to people but he do not just randomly come and tag along to shop in a supermarket with two girls and even offered to pay!" She waved the credit card he gave to us before going to the exit to wait. 

"Please, it is just an act of pretending to be nice. I mean, my brother is not in the country so if i were to complain that he hasn't been treating me well while he's away, he most probably would be scolded and all. You know how my brother is right?" I smirked, thinking that, that was really the reason why he offered to pay.

"I guess you do not know him that well huh. Just need to tell you that although your brother is older than him, he is the evil magnae of the group. Donghae is just weak infront of him, sorry not sorry. And also, Kyuhyun does not always spend money on other people. Want proof? Ask the other members in the group. They will give you many experiences over the years they have been together."  She replied, smiling at me. 

I looked over at the exit and he was nowhere to be found. Wait a minute, why did i even look over? I must be going crazy, my mind is totally not working or functioning. After we were done paying, we headed out and his car was already parked infront. That was fast and efficient, totally not like him. We got into the car and he offered us a cup of coffee.

"So where next?" He asked as we took a sip from the coffee that he gave us.

"Home." I replied and placed my cup aside. 

"Home? I thought you girls were planning to have fun together?" he gave us a puzzled look.

"I have to go home and get my stuffs. I will drive my car when I'm done so you don't have to trouble yourself by sending us around." I replied which was responded by a shrug by him.

Once we reached home, we transferred our goods from the supermarket to my car before heading up to my room to get my stuffs. Amber followed me of course and I quickly grabbed the clothes I needed and dumped it in my bag. I quickly went down and saw Amber talking to Kyuhyun on the sofa. 

"Hey, let's go Amber. I'm done." I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked over to the door while waiting for Amber to tag along. 

"Bye oppa!" Amber shouted when we left the house which made me roll my eyes, instinctively. Please do not ask me why I did that. 

I drove off to their dorms, feeling really excited about the whole sleepover thing cause i can finally take a break from my crazy load of schoolwork for at least two days. Something to be grateful for though, at least for me. Once we reached, the unnies were already homed, doing their own stuffs since they didn't know I was coming over. 

"Hey unnies!" I greeted them, or rather Victoria and Krystal since Luna and Sulli cannot be seen anywhere. 

"Oh hello, what brings you over?" Luna who came out of the bathroom asked. 

"Sleepover! Oppa is not around so I was thinking of crashing your dorm?" I sheepishly asked.

"Oh very great. Its been long since we actually did a sleepover since everyone is always busy with their own work. You came at the right time Jaehyun." Victoria said and gave a pat on my back.  

We started off playing games like Twister and some random card games that they have in their dorms. Not long after, we all felt hungry so we called for some chinese food and pizza for the movie night as well. After dinner, we washed up and changed into our pyjamas and gathered around for some makeovers before starting a movie that we all chose. I guess its a norm but majority picked a horror movie. I mean, I can be a little coward but you don't always show out your weakness do you? After the small session of going crazy with the makeups and small little gossips, we laid out blankets and pillows, not forgetting our pizza that we reheated again in the living room. We all cuddled together and watched our childhood horror movie, Chucky. Honestly speaking, I'm more  afraid of dolls than real ghosts. You can expect all of us with our eyes half closed most of the time and screams here and there but i think that's the fun of sleepovers with your friends. After the whole movie was done, we were all glued to each other with blankets all around and pillows nowhere to be seen. I chuckled at that sight and looked at the time shown on my phone. Phew, it's already 2.15 am. 

"Wait a minute, you guys don't have schedules tomorrow right?" I asked, suddenly realising that I actually came over uninvited and not even asking if they were busy tomorrow. 

"We have dance practice tomorrow afternoon, so we're still fine." Krystal shrugged.

We gathered around the dining table with a cup of coffee in our hands, talking about some girls stuffs that they never managed to share because of their busy schedules and also updating about our lives. An hour later or so, we went to our respective rooms where i of course crashed Amber's room. 

"You know, you need to start loosening up your tension whenever Kyuhyun is around. You're always getting mad for no reason whenever he appears. I don't get it?" Amber started off while i was just about to tuck myself in bed. 

"I know, I also have no idea why i'm always so worked up whenever hes there okay. Its not always the case though, like he makes me smile and happy sometimes but he annoys me with his annoying attitude." I sat cross--legged, facing her who was just wrapped up in her blanket.

"He's not that bad trust me. You need to start allowing him to be nice before judging him and being annoyed at him every single time, even when he's helping!" She exclaimed and sat up. 

As if they know I wanted to argue back, my phone beeped, signalling that there was a message. I gave Amber a clueless look, I mean, who would text me at 4 am? I grabbed my phone from the night stand and unlocked it. I received a shock of my life.

"Still awake?" -Kyuhyun 

"Amber, i'm so creeped out. Why is he still awake at this timing? Don't he have schedules tomorrow?" I showed my phone to her who immediately gave me a teasing look.

"Oohh, is it love I sense here?" She winked at me and poked my shoulder.

"Erm, since when did sending a text at 4 am means you like that person?" I scratched my head and gave her an absurd look. 

"Have you been living under a rock? Never heard of 'You're my 3AM thoughts'?" She crossed her arms.

"Of course i do but why would he ask me such a question when he knows im over at your dorm?" I asked, not expecting any reply.

"Just reply him will you? Or you're gonna pretend that you're already asleep?" She passed me back my phone. 

Hesitantly, i started replying him. 

"Umm yeah I guess?" -Jaehyun 

After replying, I placed my phone back at the night stand and tried to not expect any fast replies because i tend to do that whenever someone i liked texted me. Wait.. Did i just mentioned someone I liked? Holy mama, what am i even thinking? Unconciously, I slapped my own face trying to wake myself up from stupid thoughts which of course received a crazy look from Amber. Before I was able to explain myself, my phone rang. I repeat, it rang! Not beeped but rang! Oh nos, is it what i think it is? I slowly turned my body back to the night stand, reaching out for my phone. 

-Kyuhyun is calling- 

I legit just threw my phone to Amber who luckily caught it in time. She apparently answered it and gave it to me. 

"What? Why did you answer? What am I supposed to say?" I whispered, knowing he would hear everything. 

"JUST DO IT" She said and left the room. Wait, why did she do that?... 

I looked at the phone, swallowed my saliva and slowly placed it on my ear.


A/N; Its been so long since I updated and I'm slowly forgetting how I wanted this story to go but it's alright. I tried my best and I really starting to realise that I do enjoy writing just that i can't seem to make time for it. 

ENJOY !