Blowing Off..

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

"You haven't answered my question, ." One of them said and pulled my arm harshly.

"I don;t think you deserve an answer from me. I apologised so I don't think im at any fault right now." I stood up for my rights.

"Wellwell, see who's speaking here. A newbie trying to talk to a queenka like that?" She said and her other two friends surrounded me with her facing me. 

"So what if you're a queenka? Everybody may look up on you or may be scared of you but im sure im not one of them. ." I whispered the last word. 

She couldn't take it and brought her hand up, attempting to slap me. I closed my eyes, preparing for her 5 filthy fingers to touch my cheeks. But before she could even touch me, I heard a manly voice scolding me and her. 

"What are you trying to do to her?!" That guy screamed. "And you! Open your freaking eyes!" I knew it was directed to me so I opened my eyes slowly just to see Kyuhyun there.  

"Kyu, what are you doing here?" I asked softly. 

"It doesn't matter. Why are you allowing this to slap you?! Don't you have any pride?" He scolded me. I flinched at his loud voice.

"Oppa, its not my fault. Its her who started the fight. You should side me not her." the freaking queenka interrupted. 

"YOU! WAS I TALKING TO YOU? YOU BETTER GET LOST THIS INSTANT. I DUN WISH TO LOOK AT YOUR UGLY FACE!" He burst in flames just like a volcano.

The queenkas quickly scurried off, leaving me and Kyuhyun alone. I looked down, not brave enough to look into his eyes. 

"You. I dun freaking care if you were the one who started it first or not. I am freaking angry that you didnt even want to protect yourself. Lee Jaehyun, if you want to live, stand up for yourself! Why are you allowing those s' hands to touch you?!" He started soft but eventually became very loud. 

"I..." I couldnt continue. It was my first time seeing him angry like this. 

"Haish! I don't care, from now onwards, stay with me." He said and pulled my wrist tightly to the cafeteria. The moment he stepped in, all eyes were on him and of course on me too. He walked to the very furthest table which was occupied with two guys i can say. He sat and pulled me down beside him.

"Whats up Kyu? Who is this?" One of the guy asked Kyuhyun.

"The es acted up again. Hae hyung's sister, Lee Jaehyun." He told them. 

"Lee Jaehyun. I see. So what did they do this time?" The same guy asked.

"Attempted to hit her. And this stupid, idiotic girl didnt even stopped it." Kyuhyun directed to me. Thats when I blew off.

"I STOOD UP FOR MY FREAKING SELF. YOU DIDNT KNOW THE STORY AND NOW YOURE CALLING ME STUPID AND IDIOTIC?! ARE YOU THAT SMART TO COMPARE WITH ME? I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ES ALREADI AND I WAS TIRED TO FIGHT WITH THEM. IF A SLAP WAS WHAT THEY NEED, THEN I LET THEM BE THAT WAY. I KNOW YOU WERE WANTING TO HELP ME BUT IS THIS HOW ITS GONNA BE?!" I stood up and screamed at him, getting attention of the whole cafeteria. After all of that, I went off to wherever my leg brought me. 

Kyuhyun's POV:

I wanted her to do that..

"Kyu, you didnt do anything??" Minho asked in shocked.

"There is nothing I should do. Thats what i was expecting for." I answered simply and crossed my arms. 

"Kyu, you serious? Are you okay today? You normally would not tolerate this kind of nonsense." Changmin asked again.

"She is different. Donghae hyung said that she is a weak person, so this is the only way that i can teach her how to stand for herself." I answered, wondering where she went.

"And now what? She walked off and you're not going to do anything?" Minho asked me, with his epic expression. 

"What do you want me to do? Search for her and what?!" I accidentally screamed.

"Yes, and apologise!" Minho screamed back in return.

"She will be coming home later so I shall just talk to her later. I can't give any damn now." I said and rested my back on the chair. 

"Gosh, Kyu. Youre gonna wait till then? She still have other classes to attend to and she need accompaniment. Shes a new student!" Changmin exclaimed.

"Nevermind Kyu hyung. I shall do what Im always supposed to do for you." Minho said and walked off. 

I didn't know what to do but I also didnt want to know so I let him go and search for Jaehyun. Im sure she won't be sulking for long. Lets just see.

"Kyu, you never changed. Thank god it was not that harsh on her." Changmin said and shooked his head. 

"Like duhh? She is obviously Donghae's baby, Why would I even want to be harsh on her?" I said and stood up. "I have no mood to stay here anymore. Lets just leave this place." I said and walked off.

Changmin then mumbled some stuffs to himself and eventually followed me behind. Again, I wonder. Did Minho found her and comforted her? Is she gonna be okay? Wait, Why am I even concerned when clearly I was supposed to be angry at her. I shook it all off and went to the gardens. 

Jaehyun's POV:

What Kyuhyun said was right. I actually shouldnt have let her slap me or anything. I should have stood up. But I did, didnt I? Maybe it was too weak. I have always been weak and theres absolutely nothing that I can do about it. I was deep in thoughts when someone pats my back.

"Are you alright?" That guy from the same table just now asked.

"Yeah I am. And you are?" I asked. 

"Minho. Choi Minho. Im really sorry for his behaviour just now." He apologised.

"Why are you apologising? And, it really woke me up so I dont think I should make a big deal out of this." I said and smiled. 

"Its because Kyu wouldnt want to apologise to you. Are you sure you were not shaken?" He asked. 

"He wouldnt want to apologise so let him be. You shouldnt be the one apologising. Yes of course I were but again, what he said was right. I should stand up for myself."

"Maybe he is right this time but again, he shouldnt have screamed at you and calling you stupid and idiotic right?" Minho knocked some sense into me. 

"I know you feel its like that but I think its just the way he wants someone to change? I met him only for a few days and now that he is open to me, I think he wants the best for me so that i can survive here in this big and new school." I said and again gave a slight smile.

"Are you sure you're not shaken?" He asked me again.

"When she said she is not means she is not" I heard a familiar voice interrupting. 

We both turned around and obviously its the expected person.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Umm, so yeah. Another update is up. Its been a long time since I updated this story. So sorry about it cause the past few weeks have been killing me. Now that Im having my holidays, i wil TRY to update. Thanks for reading! Subscribe and comment! Love you guy always! 

xoxo

SJInfinite15