Alone.. Or not?

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

I had to use my phone for some directions but im not all good with directions so I had to ask here and there. Afterall, Seoul itself is a big city. After travelling around places, i stopped by a cafe near Apgujeong. Yes, i reached till there. ALONE. YAY! I sat down in the cafe having a rest while having a cup of caramel macchiato. Seoul is such a busy city. Even at this time which is 1000, there is still people rushing to the places that they are headed to. It may be busy but its nice to witness them while letting the time pass slowly. As time passes, i realised that I have to get my off the seat and explore more places while I can. Time is precious. I finished up with my drink and went out to the neares shopping mall there to window shop and get some clothes for myself. The mall was huge and things there are affordable. I was attracted to many things and resulted to me carrying many paperbags. I was still walking around the mall when my phone vibrated. I quickly went to get a seat and placed my bags down before answering the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the call.

"Younghee? Eodiya jigeum? [Where are you now?]" The person on the other line asked.

"Im at Star Sky mall at Apgujeong. Waeyo?" I replied. [A/N: I just created the name. Hehehe]

"Great. Why not come over to my house for late lunch?" The person invited me. 

"House? Where is your house? Dont you have schedules for the day?" I was a little shocked at the surprise invitation.

"I will pick you up in 10 minutes. Be fast if you dont want to be mobbed by the fans." He replied and hunged up.

Wait what? Did he just say he want to pick me up? Wouldnt it be dangerous for a popular star like him to do that? I was deep in thought but snapped back into reality when I realised that he would arrive in 10 minutes. I took all the bags and headed to the entrance. I was just waiting at the taxi stand nearby when I heard a honk. I looked up and saw a car with dark tinted window. My instincts told me that it was him so I just went in. 

"Sorry for being late." He apologised. Yes, i was in the right car.

"I dont think youre late though. And its already good that you invited me for lunch." I smiled sincerely as I looked at him who were focusing on the road.

"I wanted a company and I thought of you since you had no school today." He said as he glanced slightly at me.

"But how did you get my number? I dont remember giving it to you." I checked my phone and realised that it was an unknown number when he called me. 

"Your oppa. All the members has your number so if you receive unknown numbers it can be the other members." He said as grinned.

"Oppa never told me that he shared my number. Tsktsktsk. But its okay. " I chuckled alongside with him.

Not long, we arrived at his house and the moment when I saw the interior design of the house, I was amazed. How can a guy's house be so neatly arranged and designed so nicely as if it is a girl's house. 

"Hey, close your mouth if you dont want any fly to enter." Siwon oppa tapped my shoulder as he walked passed me while chuckling. 

"Oppa, are you sure this is your house? Are you sure you this isnt your friends' house?" I asked him as I approached him who were already in the kitchen.

"Why would I invite you over to my friends' house? This is really my home. Whats the matter?" He asked as he prepared some stuffs.

"I dont know. It seems too neat to be your house." I looked around the kitchen which was also another masterpiece.

"Are you impying that im a messy person?" He sounded a little serious as he slightly glared at me.

"Nono thats not what i mean. I mean, normally guys dont really clean up their house or even design their house like this." I gasped as I shaking my hands infront of him. 

"Hey, not all guys are like that. You are generalising the guys." He knocked my forehead lightly.

"Well sorry about that but i cant  help it." I rubbed my forehead and chuckled. 

"Enough with your nonsense, now lets eat. I know youre starving." He said as he dragged me into the kitchen. 

The moment i stepped in the kitchen, i saw different kinds of food on the dining table making me even more shocked. 

"Oppa, its not possible that you cooked all of this right?" I pointed at the food and looked at him.

"I can but i didnt. I was hungry and my personal maid did it for me and it was too much so i thought of bringing you over." He shrugged.

"Woah, now what? You even have your own maid? What else do i not know?" I asked him still looking around the place in amazement.

"We can talk more about that. Lets eat first." He said as he pulled out the chair for me.

We took a seat opposite each other and started digging in and have our own chat together. Halfway eating, my phone vibrated signalling that someone is calling me. I looked at the caller id and it was apparently Kyuhyun. I didnt answer instead I asked Siwon oppa.

"Oppa, does Kyuhyun have schedule now?" 

"Im not too sure but I dun think so. Waeyo?" He asked, looking at my vibrating phone and back to me.

"Aniyo, just asking." I shook my head and ignored the call. How can I pick up the call when i thought we werent in good terms?

"Why arent you picking up your phone? It has been vibrating since just now." Siwon oppa pointed out.

"Nothing important. Its okay, it will go off soon." I said as I removed the phone from the dining table.

He didnt ask any further and we continued our chat. After a long time, the vibration stopped and a message came.

"Please excuse me for a while, let me read something." I said as i took out my phone.

To: Younghee

Yah, eodiya? Why did you not pick up my calls? Are you that busy? Please return my call. I have something important to tell you.

From: Kyuhyun

I sighed, this guy doesnt seem to remember what happened. 

To: Kyuhyun

Im eating lunch. What is the important thing? Just tell me through text.

From: Younghee

I placed down my phone and continued eating.

"Who was that?" Siwon oppa asked. 

"Just a friend." I smiled simply.

He didnt look satisfied with the answers but he didnt go any further. My phone vibrated again and I had to check it.

To: Younghee

Lunch? With who? I just want to meet you so meet me at the cafe near our house in 10 minutes. Make sure youre not late.

From: Kyuhyun

What now? He wants to meet me? What about Siwon oppa? Urgh, this guy is so persistent on his ways.

"Why are you frowning? Is there anything wrong?" Siwon oppa broke my chain of thoughts.

"Uhh, i have to go and meet my friend at a cafe in 10 mins. Do you mind sending me there?" I asked, trying not to embarass myself.

"Sure why not, lets go then. You dont want to keep your friend waiting." He said as he stood up and brought the disher to the dishwasher.

We went to clean our hands and left his apartment after that. Throughout the journey, there was a little silence but not awkward silence. It was quite comfortable somehow. Not long, we reached the cafe and I thanked oppa before alighting from the car. I watch as he drove away before entering the cafe. Right from where i was standing, I saw him who was in a disguise sitting at the corner. I walked towards him and sat down infront of him without greeting him.

"Youre late by 03 minutes 15 seconds." He said as he sipped his drink.

"What is it that you have to meet me?" I coldly said, looking everywhere except him.

"I want to say sorry about my behaviour yesterday. I was too tired and my brain wasnt functioning well so I acted rashly." He said, awkwardly while holding his cup.

"Is that all? Dont you have schedules to be done?" I asked him, still giving him a cold shoulder.

"I do but i took time off for awhile to meet you since im gonna be home very late today." His shoulders deflated.

"Hmm, then i guess i shall be going now that i know what you wanted to say." I told him and stood up to walk away.

"Is that all?" I heard him saying and felt him gripping on my wrist.

"What else do you want?" I asked, my back facing him. 

"Can you just sit down and have a talk with me? I took my time off you know." He said as he pulled me back.

"Nobody told you to take a time off. You can just go back to your schedules." I said as I pulled my hand away from his.

"Can you please not be stubborn?" He grabbed my wrists once again.

Before I was able to answer him, another voice interuppted us.

"Kyuhyun oppa? Is that you?" A girl asked, standing in between us.

Are we caught?? I dont know but Kyuhyun's eyes widen when he saw her.

 

TO BE CONTINUED


A/N: ANNYEONG!! ITS BEEN SUPER LONG SINCE I UPDATED. IM SO SORRY! I HAD TOO MUCH THINGS IN HAND TO HANDLE. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THOUGH ITS SUPER SHORT. NEW READERS, DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! TILL I SEE YOU AGAIN! *flying kisses* MUAHHH