A day with Infinite! [Part 2]

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

"Noona Lets GO!!!" Sunjong screamed and pulled me out of the van.

Woah, he is one hyper guy. Unlike me, but just for today, I want to enjoy the day with them. I looked around the area and I realised there were many children around. Its LOTTE WORLD! I missed this place badly!! But before Sungjong can pull me any further, I stopped at my path which of course made him stopped too. 

"Aish, wae noona? I want to quickly go to the rides..." Sungjong whined like a little kid. 

"I know but we have to wait for the others too u know! They are very old unlike you so slow down." I joked around which made him smile. 

"Ya! Quickly come here can you?! You guys are so slow!" I screamed at them which made them walked even faster.

Well not all 6 of them, only 5. The missing one, Kim Myungsoo. I bet he is still spacing out with who knows why. I wanted to search for him and perhaps talk to him but I can't abandon the 6 of them can I? Ugh, why is he like this? Hmm, i guess maybe he is really tired but for now I have to continue the rides with the others. We rode on many rides, from Rollercoaster to the Viking to the 360 degrees turn and basically most of the rides that can make u vomit. After all of the rides, we then decided to go to the haunted place located near the woods. I was pretty confident but the moment I stepped in, u wouldn't know how freaking scared I was. I wanted to cling on Sungjong but being the magnae he is, he is not like his other hyungs..I had to cling on Hoya, my next closest buddy. I don't know but I bet Hoya had to endure my screams through out the journey. The moment we stepped out of the place, I was darn relieved that I survived it. I know I may sound that im over exaggerating but I never knew that I could come out alive. Anyway, since I got out alive, we went to continue the childish rides that Sungjong wanted to go to since the start. The others couldn't take his aegyo and wanted to smack him but I blocked them from doing so. 

"Why are u so protective of Sungjong? He is so damn annoying!" Hoya whined. 

"I know he is annoying you with his aegyo but come on! As a hyung, can't u just give in and just listen to what he wants?" I lectured him not considering that im younger than him. 

"But we have been enduring him and he gets pampered every single time.." he whined again and again. 

I wanted to win so, "But remember, what does he do? He helped u guys didn't he? So he should get what he wants in return. He is a nice guy you know. So lets put the harsh feelings aside and just enjoy the day." 

"Finefine. How can I lose to you? I should brush up my skills on debating.." he said and slumped his shoulders. 

"We can debate everyday if u want to unless u start the topic. For now, u better not whine anymore about Sungjong.." My eyes turned into slits and looked at him closely.

"Arasso. But if im still pissed what do u expect me to do? Now, lets go. Your favourite magnae is there waiting for u like a lost kid waiting for his mum." he teased me. 

Before I ran to SungJong, I smacked Hoya's head real hard and made him winced. I gave a slight mehrong and quickly went to play with SungJong. As per normal, because of their s, they just sat aside and look at us playing the childish games. I honestly think that SungJong is a cute guy. He is very cute and hardworking indeed. After all the games were done, and it was quite late afternoon, I had to pull SungJong out from the place so that he doesn't get attracted to the rides again. 

"Guys, lets go and eat our late lunch which can be called our dinner?" I asked all of them who looked like they can collapsed anytime now.

"Of course we have to eat but who's gonna pay?" Sunggyu oppa bolted up the moment he heard food.

"I shall pay today since u guys took ur off time to play with me." I said and made almost all of them energetic again.

They nodded their heads in agreement and decided where to eat. I guess you are wondering where Myungsoo is right? He was with us all along. Just that again he spaced out. He was emotionless the whole trip. Now, we are on the way to the place so which means I have some time to try asking him what is happening to him:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyy guys! Back with my second update for the day! Tomorrow there wun be school for me since I have to do studies on computer so i could stay late for this. I shall update 2 chapters tomorrow! Annyeong! Hope you loved this chapter! Comments are appreciated! <3

xoxo

SJInfinite15