Nice?

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

"Walk faster please?" I heard him saying. 

"Yes Kyuhyun sshi." I said sarcastically but yet walked at the same pace. 

I guess he was irritated that he walked back to my pace and pulled me by my wrist. His grip was quite tight that I winced. 

"Yah, what are we rushing for? Can you please let go of my hand? It hurts." I said and tried pulling my hand away from him which happened to be successful. 

"Do u know its already night and you're lucky I'm here with u if not u will get ?" He said sternly. 

Seriously, this guy is killing me! He was the one who wanted me to go with him. I just kept my cool down and just looked down.

"Mianhae, I would follow you next time.." I said softly.

He just walked away and I followed quietly. The whole journey to the park was awkward and silent. I still can't understand him yet. After like thousand years, we reached the park. In fact, its not the park, its Han River. I was amused with the water lights, [Dun know how to explain what it is ><] and also the scenery around it. It was peaceful and quiet. We sat at the bench, side by side with awkwardness in the air. I was looking around and playing with my fingers to keep myself occupied.

"So, you're going to Kyunghee?" He asked which i think is the main purpose of asking me out to the park. 

"Umm, Yeah.. U heard it from Donghae oppa?" I asked the obvious. 

He  nodded his head. "So you're already in the graduating class?" he asked.

"Yeah, I heard that you're in the same year too." I tried to make things slightly more less awkward.

"Yeap.. I guess its gonna be hard for you especially if they find out you're Donghae hyung's sister." He said and faced me.

"Well, since im already at the last year, i wouldn't tell them.." I said and sighed wondering if they would really find out,

"Hmm, but then we are going to school together. What are you going to do about that?" He asked me.

"Uhm, then i shall not go to school with you. Simple isn't it?" I suggested. 

"Well, I don't mind but I think Hae hyung wouldn't like it at all." He said.

We continued chatting with the moon shining above our heads. After chatting a lot with him, I guess he is not a bad guy after all. Well, not literally bad. Well, he changed my impression of him. We then realised that it was quite late already so we planned to head home. We were still talking about our lives and interests. Surprisingly, I was attracted to him. Well, not attracted as in like or something, just attracted to know more about him. While heading back home, we bumped into someone who I didn't want to meet like seriously, KIM MYUNGSOO. I decided to ignore him but he greeted us. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyung, Hyunnie.." He said but looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun greeted back but then he immediately excused us from him like as if he knew I wasn't happy meeting him. We wanted to go home just like planned but then Myungsoo pulled me behind,

"Hyunnie, lets work this out?" he asked. 

I pulled up my courage and pulled my hand away, "Lets settle this tomorrow or another day. I don't want to go home so late, Donghae oppa would scold me and that ." 

I pulled Kyuhyun sshi who was stunned by what I said since I was very close to Myungsoo. I mean, even the bestest friend fight too, don't they?

"What happened to you and Myungsoo? Aren't you guys close?" Kyuhyun asked me while we were heading home. 

"Nothing, I don'ta feel like talking about it right now. No one knows so as a favor, please dun tell anyone." I said and sighed. 

"Arasso. I dun know what happened but please talk about it to him nae?" He said and I just kept quiet. 

The moment we reached home, I headed towards my bedroom and sat at the edge of my bed. I wanted to work it out with him, I really wanted but it doesn't work that way. I can't easily forgive him, I mean, Urghh! I feel so frustrated at myself. I turned around and saw a picture of me and Myungsoo which was taken 3 years ago before I left. I placed it beside my bed to make sure that I looked at it every night. But for tonight, it is not meant to be seen by me. I turned the photo frame down and laid down. I checked my phone and saw many texts and also missed calls   by him. I didn't want to reply neither do i want to call him back but I had to tell him," Let me rest myself from this first and lets talk when I'm ready." I put my phone aside and went to my lalaland and the last thing I said to myself was, "Kim Myungsoo, The most coldest guy in my life." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: As said, updates are coming in. My second update for the day! Took me quite a long time since I was distracted. Hopefully, my third update would be posted today or tomorrow. Comments really help me! Enjoy! 

xoxo

SJInfinite15