Bad Day..

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

""When she said she is not means she is not" I heard the familiar voice.

We both turned around and there he was standing with his hands in his pockets. Before he could come nearer, I excused myself and decided to go somewhere alone. I walked past him and before i knew it, he grabbed my wrist. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He said sternly. 

"Anywhere I want to be. Let go." I replied as I harshly released my hands away from his grasp. 

As expected, he wouldnt want to stop me from doing that. What am i thinking that he would do such a thing? We just met and this is what happened. I shook it all off and decided to be somewhere far from everyone for sure. And thats where I found the perfect place. I dun know how to describe it but its just like a balcony. It is really hidden from the public eye and I was considered lucky to be able to discover it. I made a mental note to myself that this place would be mine, and only mine. Maybe someone else might have found it but who cares? Now the fact that im alone here, made it belong to me. I have another class coming up but I really couldnt separate myself from that place. Obviously I have tried skipping classes but its totally not what I enjoy and if i do skip class on my first day, unnie and oppa wun be too satisfied with me. So I stood up and made a decision to attend class and come afterwards. I went to my locker and took the necessary books for the next lesson. I headed to the class and thank god, I was not late. I took a seat at the very back  with no one there. I was delighted since I was able to sit by myself without any disruptions. But, my happiness didnt last even an hour. Or half an hour. Soon, Kyuhyun and his gang came in and seeing that there were 3 seats unoccupied around me, I knew it was a bad choice. I hid my face on the table with my arms around me hoping that I could sink in the table and make me disappear. Obviously thats stupid. As seconds passed, I could feel someones aura surrounding me and heard the pulling of chairs. I was really hoping that either Minho or whoever that guy is sits beside me instead of Kyuhyun. I slowly brought my head up and turned my head around to see who is it. Guess what? I was kinda lucky.. The whoever guy is that is sitting beside me. Oh yeah! No Kyuhyun for this period. Wait, Im wrong. He is sitting right infront of me. Hais, I really can't do anything can I? I bet oppa purposely made the seats around Kyuhyun empty so that I have to stick with him. I kept on staring at that guy beside me until someone nudged me. I turned around and saw the teacher looking down straight into my eyes. Nah, she is glaring at me. 

"Lee Jaehyun sshi, what do you think are you doing? Staring at Shim Changmin instead of focusing in class?" She was practically screaming at me.

"Jaesonghamnida songsaengnim. Im really sorry. I was lost in thoughts. I would focus more." I bowed, still sitting down.

"I'll let you go this time. Next time, you're going to get detention." She said, sternly.

Hais, I was just lost in thoughts and I almost got into detention? No way would I want to go there. Oppa wouldnt like that at all. Throughout the whole lesson, I was just daydreaming but I stared at the board hoping that the teacher would actually think I was focusing. Come on, her lesson is just plain boring you know? Anyways, right after her lesson, I didnt delay any time and went to pack my bags as fast as I could before heading to that place I call Mine. 

"Where are you going?" Again that familiar hand.

"Somewhere." I said softly. 

"Arent you supposed to go home with me?" He asked, still holding on my hand tightly.

"I know, but i need to do something before I head home. I will be back home late." I said as I pulled away and headed to that place.

I didnt turn around and wasnt planning to. I went to that place and again, it was still as awesome as ever. I sat at the corner hugging both of my knees as the wind blew past me. I liked the atmosphere there. It was facing the forest behind our school and obviously the scenery is the best there. I really wanted silence in my life for once and I was really grateful to find a place there. Im sure I would love it here. Anyways, I stayed there and did my homework. Not only that, I took a nap before planning to get out of the school. By the time I did, it was already 1930. I really wasnt planning to go home just yet so I went to a cafe nearby to get a coffee and a cake for my hungry stomach. I took at least an hour there and by the time I reached home, it was 2100. When I reached, i didnt see it coming.

"Where did you go again?" His voice appeared.

"Why do you have to care?" I asked and walked past him. 

"Lee Jaehyun, now tell me where you were." Someone else I knew asked. Obviously it was my brother.

"I was at school the whole day." I didnt turn around. I felt that I was rude but I really didnt want to face anyone.

"Are you sure? Then why didnt you reply to any of the calls or texts?" He asked again, this time stronger.

"I turned off my phone. I didnt want anyone to disturb me." Again, my back facing both of them."

"Whats wrong with you?!" Donghae oppa finally screamed. I flinched but I didnt got scared.

"Im sorry oppa. I had a bad day today and I dun wish to talk to anyone at all. Please excuse me." I turned around and bowed down before heading to my bedroom. 

I really didnt want to be rude to him, well i have never been but I really didnt want to talk to anyone. I went to my bedroom and locked it before jumping on my big comfy bed. I sighed heavily. I was beyond tired but I didnt know what made me so tired. I my phone and it was flooded with texts and calls from them. I checked my inbox one by one and saw this particular message, not only one but two. Not by one person but two different ones. 

1. "I heard you're having a bad day, I really want to go to school and accompany you but im sure the only thing you need is just peace so Im leaving you out today. Im not going to text you until you do cause by the time you do, you would be already calm and I think you might not just blow up at me. Anyways, please cheer up, I wouldnt want to see your frown the next time I meet you, arraso? Have a good rest today. <3 

-Kim Myungsoo^^

2. "Im sorry about just now. I knew I was harsh but im sure you understand me. Im really feeling guilty so forgive me? I would treat you to ice cream if you want so long as you forget about today? Im sorry for being the cause of the bad day. Please reply me as soon as youre calmed down. Mianhae. 

-Cho Kyuhyun. 

I didnt reply to any of those two. I locked my phone, went to bathe and immediately went to my wonderland that has been waiting for me. 

 


A/N: Hey hey my readers! Im outta school for two months! Yeah, holidays for me! Anyways, Im really sorry for not updating T_T !! I had exams and now that my break is here, I promise to make it up to you guys so can you wait for my updates?? I really hope you would. Thank you sooo much! An update coming in your way!! Love ya^^ :*

 

-SJInfinite15