Getting close

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

When I reached home, he is still not home which gave me an oppurtunity to wash up and change. I am a clean freak. I won't sleep on my bed if I don't wash up. After finishing washing up, he is still not at home. Aish, he said he wanted to say something and warned me not to go home late yet he is the one who is late. Aigoo, my oppa. I finally jumped on my bed and grab my laptop to check my social media. After half an hour of tweeting and facebooking, my door was opened. I turned around and saw a guy standing infront of the door. 

"Oh,oppa. You're back." I said monotonously since I was bored of waiting. 

"Yeah, go down to the garden so we can talk. I need to wash up first so if you don't mind, please grab me cup of strawberry milk. Thanks:D" He said and headed to his bedroom which is just beside mine.

Aish this guy, he made me wait for him and expect me to get his strawberry milk. Aigooya, he's lucky that he's my brother. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed his milk and also my latte. I headed to the garden and placed our drinks on the table and headed for the swings. I found out about the swings only just now morning and I did a mental note to play on it. I swung on it while enjoying the scenery and the fresh air. It really cools me down especially when I am frustrated with Myungsoo. This is what I always do. He loves to act up but seriously why must he act up on my second day back here? Aish, nothing goes the way i want. Just like what my teacher says, "Life is unfair but you have to live with it." I was swinging back and forth when he came down. He sat on the swing beside me. 

"So what is it that you want to tell me?" I said looking at him.

"Well, it is school matters. You are starting school soon." He said and swung himself.

I swear i wanna beat his pretty face right now. He asked me to go back home early just because of school matters? And he also said that he can't talk it through phone?! I really wanted to shout at him but I kept my cool down. 

"Oh, what is so important about it that you asked me to go home early? Im going to be enrolled in Woolim Academy with Infinite right?" I suddenly changed my emotion, well u know why..

"Umm, about that. You're not enrolled in Woolim. There is no space for you." He said which really blew my head off. 

"WHAT?! Then which school am I going?!" I said and stop swinging back and forth.

"Kyunghee with Kyuhyun. He is in the graduate class too." He said which really placed me into an undescribable feeling.

"Ahh, that evil magnae that doesn't talk much? The guy who always bullies his hyungs but still have many fans? That guy who loves to play Starcraft?" I said sarcasticly.

"Yeah, why are you babbling about him?" He asked me.

"Cause he is different. He didn't greet me like others. He have this irritating attitude. I don't know." I shrugged.

"Well, i guess you don't know him much. I'm happy that I enrolled you in that school. You will be closer to him by then." He said and stood up. 

"Yeah right. I guess he hates me and how do u expect me to be able to be close to him?" I said and looked up.

"Just try. He is not what you think he is. You have to get close to him which I believe you can." he said and sipped his milk. 

"Yeahhyeah.. He is not what you think he is.." I mimicked him which earned a smack.

"He is really not like what you think he is. If you can get along with Kim Myungsoo, most probably you can get along with Cho Kyuhyun." He said. 

"Yeahyeah.. I don't want to talk about them. I really miss my friends in America." I sighed.

"Hmm, go back there then during summer. Not that hard." He said and flashed a grin.

"Not that easy. They may be busy with their lives and I am busy with mine." I sighed again.

"They would be very happy to have you I bet. Now, don't think about it too much. You should go and enjoy yourself for the time being." He said and stood up, "Since im done talking to you, I'm heading to my bedroom." 

"Arasso.." I said softly and swung myself again. I was tired yet I was just swinging myself till night came. I stayed outside even till the oppas came back from their schedules. 

"Hyunnie ahh.. What are you doing here in the night? You're going to be sick soon." Leeteuk oppa came out from nowhere. I knew he was just concern about me okay?

"Kwenchanayo oppa. I'm okay, don't worry about me, I would be in soon. Im just relaxing myself." I said politely. See? I'm not even comfortable with Leeteuk oppa yet and how am I supposed to be close with Kyuhyun?

"Arasso. Don't need to be so polite to me nae? Be comfortable with us, we don't bite." He cheekily said.

I just nodded my head and smiled widely. I continued swinging and swinging until someone came. 

"Let's go to the park?" He said and I was surprised.

"Umm, I should tell Donghae oppa first. He won't be happy if I'm nowhere to be found.." I said sheepishly.

"Don't need to. I told him already and he knows about it." He said and left me. 

I was confused. I didn't know if should go or not but for now, my brain said, "Just go. There is totally nothing wrong!" I grabbed my coat and put it on. I placed my hand into the pockets and there I went to the park with him. 


A/N: Hi guys! MYE is over and here I am updating:D So sorry for the late update :/ Hope you enjoy reading this update! More updates coming in real soon^^ Comments and subscribers are greatly appreciated!