Just with her!

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

So we went to grab our lunch and went back to our table to eat and also continue our chat. It was funny if we continued speaking in English so I decided to continue our chat in Korean.

"So how did you know how to speak English?" I asked her, since I wasn't able to detect if she is a Korean person or actually a foreigner who knew how to speak Korean.

"I lived in US since I was young but I came here to chase my dreams." She answered.

"Chase your dreams? What is it? And also, what about your parents?" I was curious about her life.

"Yeah, my dreams which is to be an artist. My parents is still there of course." she was kinda hesitant to tell me that, I knew. 

"Ahh, no wonder youre in the same company as my brother. They allowed you to come here alone and chase your dreams? Sorry if iIm asking too much questions." I was really curious about this girl.

"Its okay, i dun mind. Umm, They were against them, they hated that fact but in the end they gave in and support my dreams and work." She smiled and stopped eating for awhile. 

"Wahh, going through all that must be hard.. It must also be hard living away from your family." I pitied her for living without her family. 

"Yeah, its been years since I met my parents and family members. What about you? How did you know to speak English?" She asked.

"I studied in the States for 3 years before actually entering this school. I was able to skip the whole years and come to the graduation class." I smiled. 

"Woah, you must be a smartass." She praised me.

"Totally not. Im quite dumb at certain subjects so yeah. Uhm, wanna hang out after school later?" I suggested. 

"Sure. Since break is ending, we should totally catch up after school." She replied as she stood up together with me.

We then went to return our plates before heading to class. When we reached class, I was about to head to my table at the back but that queenka is there, flirting with Kyu and his clique. I didnt know what to do at that moment, seriously. I went to my seat and fake coughed. 

"Ehem, can I have my seat back?" I said, politely.

She didnt reply instead just continue flirting. I guess she is deaf huh?

"Excuse me, can I have my seat??" I asked, this time louder. 

She stood up and push my chair very harshly and rolled her eyes at me. As if I would be scared by that.. I took my seat and ignored her who was standing beside Kyu. I played with my phone until the teacher came. Only then she went back to her seat. I wasnt really paying attention as I was just excited to leave this classroom. I know Im weird but i have always loved school but teachers are making everything worse. I was just half spirited to do all the work instructed for us. Even my partner could see it, cause he started talking to me. 

"Are you okay? I dun think you are though." He whispered so he won't get caught by the teacher.

"Im fine. Perfectly fine, but this subject is killing me." I sighed.

"History is always like this. Theres a reason why our class is quiet now." He told me and started to lazily do his work.

"Now that you mentioned it. If only we don't need to study History. It a lot i swear." I shook my head and started to do my work.

"But you always do well for it. Why do you even hate it if its a subject that you do well at?" He scoffed at me.

"Well its boring but again, its just memorising. Wait, how did you know that I do well in History?" I eyed him.

"Your records. Hyung showed me and all of the members. I guess he is really proud of you." He rolled his eyes and copied my work.

"Aish, but at least its not me showing it off. What else do you know about me huh? You seem all knowledgeble about me." I said, still doing the never ending work.

"Hmm, that you almost know nothing about us, you're younger than me, you scored well for all of your exams, you have been bestfriends with L for years already, you are veryy close to your oppa, very pampered. Yeah, pretty much that." He listed whatever he could remember.

"Hmm, and you actually think I dun know anything about the king of Hallyu. You have got to be kidding me Kyu!" I hit his hand, playfully.

"Then list me the things you know. I bet its way lesser than what I listed about you." He glared down on me and slightly smirk.

"You guys debuted on 6 November 2005. Well, not you. I didnt search about your debut date. You guys have 5 sub-units. You, Leeteuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk oppas got into an aciddent on 19 April 2007. It was originally 13 members but after Zhoumi and Henry oppa came in, it became 15. Leeteuk is going to enlist soon. I dun want to list anymore." I stopped right there. 

"Woah, you know pretty much well huh? Not bad. Well, you can get that from internet but all about you can be only found through Donghae. So we're fair." He told me and smiled. 

"Fine, whatever. Anyways, since we are always supposed to go home together and I have to tell you about my whereabouts, I shall tell you about my schedule for today. I am not going home straight. Im going out with Amber so you can head home and do your schedules." I straightfowardly told him. 

"Arasso. You should do this more frequently you know. At least I wun get scolded by your oppa and I wun get angry at you." He said and glared at me once again.

"Okay, well thats if my last period is with you. Anw, you still owe me an ice cream treat so tonight?" I offered, still not forgetting about the previous incident.

"Yeah sure. After you've done your homework and Im done with my schedules, we can go ahead." He said and nodded his head. 

"We talked so much yet we were able to finish it." I was shocked cause we were able to multi task. 

"Of course. Im awesome and youre okay so thats why." he smirked again.

"Whatever. Lets just not talk. My mouth is getting tired." I stopped talking and focused infront.

SCHOOL ENDS~ 

 

I went out of the class with Amber and we just walked towards nowhere together. 

"Where should we go?" Amber asked.

"What do you think? I dun mind anywhere." I really had no idea.

"Lets go to the theme park? Im pretty much packed with schedules so I thought releasing some stress out on games might help me." She suggested.

"Im fine. Lets go!" I pumped up my fist and headed there.

THEME PARK~ 

"I will pay for you so you just sit aside." I told her as we went to the counter. 

"Aniyo! I will pay for us!" She declined frantically.

"Im fine. I want to treat someone so I shall do that for you." I smiled and quickly went to buy the tickets before she could stop me.

Once we got the tickets, we rushed in not wanting to waste any other second and start running around like two bunch of fools. We didnt care what people would think of us, what matters most that time was that we had fun together. We rode on every single ride available there, even the small kiddy rides. I didnt know that we would click together but we did so its just plainly awesome. Its also awesome how we didnt feel hungry the entire day while taking the rides and exploring the place. By the time we were done with all of the rides in there, it was night tine already. We headed out and went to the nearest fastfood restaurant to grab some food after hours of no food. 

"I had so much fun with you! We should go here again!" I beamed at her while we sat down together to have our late dinner.

"Totally! I didnt know it would be this fun man! We totally have to come back and if we are, I will be the one treating you!" She replied, with total happiness in her.

"Haha, sure! Why not? Well, its nice to spend the entire day with you!  It feel like years since i actually had this much of fun!" I smiled while eating.

We continued on how the day went, how our lives were and mainly all about us before we actually head home. We separated ways and I headed home alone. I walked and checked the time. It was like 11pm! I couldnt believe that I spent almost half of the day with her at the amusement park! It was just unbelievable. I walked home while listening to songs and looking down just to bump onto someone. 

"Ouh, jaesonghamnida." I apologised as I looked up.

"Its fine, Minhyun ahh." the familiar voice appeared.

 


A/N: ANNYEONG! IM BACK WITH AN UPDATE! Im so sorrryyy for not updating for a long time! *bows* I have written this halfway a few weeks ago so I decided to continue. I really hope you guys would look forward to another update from me! Please comment and subscribe! Love ya subscribers!