Bonding times

What should I do?

 

Jaehyun's POV:

I looked at the petite girl who was standing before us. I swear she doesnt look like she is a native here. She looks really beautiful so I assumed that the girl either is his overseas fan or used to be his girlfriend. Who knows? Kyuhyun who looked really nervous suddenly smiled a little. 

"Whitney.." He mumbled and pulled her down with me on the chair. 

I was in a confused state. Is she really his girlfriend or just a fan that he can remember? I was just looking at them back and forth ad they did the same. Im sure they need to explain to me what their relationship is before I start assuming it. 

"So.. Can you please explain to me why am i supposed to stay here and how you know this beautiful lady over here?" I asked, breaking the silence and pointing to the girl named Whitney who was sitting beside me. 

"Can we go somewhere so that my identity wont be revealed especially when I have two girls with me?" He replied looking down, speaking in a very low tone. 

I was speechless. Who is he to slave me around? I was so annoyed but i kept cool as I know that if i were to ever burst, his identity would be revealed and my life would really be in a trouble. So, i nodded my head and stood up. Both of them also stood up and we all went out to who knows where. We finally ended up in a place and that is our house. Or should I say his house? So we went in and sat in the couch with no one around in the living room. 

"So, Whitney. This is Jaehyun, Donghae's sister. Jaehyun, this is Whitney, Henry's sister." He said after we settled down. 

I greeted her with a smile and she did too. Now i know exactly how and why he knows her. She seem to be very quiet cause i remembered the only things she said was 'Kyuhyun Oppa, is that you?' and she wasnt very loud either. 

"Okay so now that we are in the clear situation, can I return to what I was doing earlier? I left my friend alone and I feel bad so if you guys can excuse me, I need to go now." I told them as politely as I can so i dont sound rude to Whitney. I mean, first impression is important. I stood up and walked past Kyuhyun but AGAIN, he grabbed my wrist. I sighed in defeat. 

"Whitney, uhm, do you have anywhere to go or do you just want to stay here? Im sure there is other members in their room now. I need to go to my schedule soon too." He said, still grabbing hold of my wrist. 

"I will just stay here oppa. Its okay you can go to your schedule and its nice meeting you Jaehyun unnie. I hope we can be closer." She replied and bowed her head slightly. Kyuhyun then stood up and brought me along with him. 

"Yah, let me go man." I shrugged my hand off his grip. 

"Cant you just dont be stubborn and listen to me just this once?" He sounded stern but im not even a tiny ounce afraid.

"No and no. You have your schedules so go. Whatever you want to say to me, you can tell me when we're at home." I said and walked away.

I realised that he wasnt following me so I relieved all my tensed muscles from all the wrist grabbing and took a deep breath of the afternoon breeze. I swear I had nowhere to go. I really dont know where to go. I sighed and looked around the area trying to find places or shops that attracted me. 

As i walked around the area, I eventually got exhausted and headed back home. As i reached home, most of them are already home but my heart was searching for that someone. I have no idea why but I know he has a late schedules tonight so its not even possible for him to be here at this time. I went to the kitchen and saw Leeteuk Oppa who was preparing some food together with Sungmin oppa. "Annyeong oppadeul. What are you making?" I approached them after getting a bottle of water. 

"Just some food for dinner. Its not ready yet so you can go to your room and shower. We will call you out when its ready." Sungmin oppa said and ruffled my hair.

"Its okay, you dont have to call me down cause I had lunch earlier on and Im still very full. You guys just eat without me. If you have anything o say to me or something, you can just come up to my room. I'll be there." I smiled and bowed before leaving the kitchen. 

I headed up to room but as I reached, my room door was ajar. I was a little confused, but i shook it off since they might entered my room and forget to close it. I enetered my room and i froze there. 

"Wh-what are you doing he-here?" I stuttered. I took a step back.

"He approached me and held my wrist. "I told you I want to talk to you right?" He said, sounding quite stern.

I kept quiet. he pulled me to my bed and sat down beside me. "Where did you go? Why are you back hhome only now?" He said, releasing his grip. I looked down not answering him. His hands then made its way to my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Yah, will you look at me andd answer the bloody question?" he sounded really scary. I didnt answer him again and thats not because I was scared, but i wanted to see how much he cared. Dont ask me why I wondered about that cause i have no absolute idea. I stood up from the bed and rush for the door but he was faster  than me. He slammed the door and pinned me to the wall. Right at that moment, I stopped breathing and I got an answer. 

"Can you dont leave just like that. I just want to talk to you. What is so hard about that?" he asked still very close to me.

I felt so stupid but I hugged him tight on the waist. I tightened my grip and just buried my head into his muscular chest. At the first few moments , he hesitated to bring up his hands but in the end he wrapped an arm around my neck and another one around my waist.

"Is it so hard to talk to oppa?" he suddenly whispered as he hugged me even closer if that is possible. 

Our 'moment' was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Jaehyun ah! Dinner is ready, you should come down and eat with us." I heard Sungmin oppa's voice outside the door. We broke away and I shouted yes. Without looking at him or asking him to join me, i just went out of the room and headed to the kitchen. As I reached there, all of them were sitted together and the food was left untouched. "Sorry for making you wait." I bowed and took a seat beside my brother. "Its okay,, did you see Kyuhyun? I couldnt find him in his room earlier on." Sungmin oppa asked. Right on time, he appeared down the stairs so that saved me from answering the question. We ate together with a little jokes here and there until we finished. Since I was late, I volunteered to clean the dishes so I did. While i was cleaning my dishes, he appeared beside me. 

"How dare you leave me alone there after what you have done to me." He said and poked my sides. 

"What did i do to you? I couldnt make them wait so I left you. Its a lot better than waiting for you to go down with me." I flinched a little and continued washing the dishes.  

"Yeah right. Your excuses are all so lame." He took a handful of water from the running tap and splashed it on my face. I gasped in shock and was a little annoyed at him. But i totally know that i have to take my revenge against him now. I decided to keep calm and continued washing the leftover of the dishes and i could see from the corner of my eyes that he was a little confused as to why i did not react to the splash that he gave me. He was about too tap me on the shoulder when I took a handful of bubble foam and smeared it on his 'beautiful face'. I took him by surprise as his eyes was as big as a golf ball. i started giggling and my giggles turned into a big laughter as i saw how his face looked like. He was clearly not happy with what I did so he sudenly grabbed the both of my wrists with one hand and i could clearly see that his other hand was grabbing the foam from the sink. i totally sensed danger so i tried too pry off my hands away from him so I had no choice but to involuntarily stay at my position and allow him to do what I did to him. But the feelng was differen. I didnt feel annoyed or unhappy with what he did instead I feel quite happy and I started laughing with him who joined me after a few milliseconds. 

"YAH, WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING? YOU GUYS ARE DIRTYING MY KITCHEN!" I heard someone screaming and my head immediately faced the back. I saw Ryeowook oppa fuming in anger and at that moment i was really scared. He looked like he was gonna beat me up in pulp and would torture me for dirtying his beloved kitchen. i quickly wiped off the foam and stood in attention. I bowed my head, "Im really sorry for my actions." I bowed and kept on looking on the floor not having the courage to look into his eyes. After a long silence, he finally spoke, "Just, stop whatever you were doing and clean it up. I want it to be the way it was before." He then left us. I took a glance at Kyuhyun and he was giggling.

"Yah, what is so funny? I almost got into trouble and you were the one who started it first!" I hit him on the arm. He flinched and scolded me for hting him. "Im still your oppa, dont be rude to me." he suddenly looked mad. I ignored him and cleaned the floor which was wet. Once I was done, i left the kitchen with him following behind. I went to the pool area since I had a perfect revenge plan in my head. 

"What are we doing here?" He sound a little clueless and I felt like laughing so bad but i held it back. 

"I just want to get some fresh air. Its okay if you want to leave." I lied and walked at the edge of the pool. I was being extra careful cause I was really afraid that I would fall into the pool because i slip or he decide to play the trick on me. He is not dumb anyways. I could hear footsteps behind me so I knew i was successful in luring him. I stopped abruptly causing him to bump into me. Well, he didnt fall in the pool though. I turned around and faced him who gave me, what-the-hell-are-you-doing face. I shrugged my shoulders and did what I have been waiting to. I took a step forward, closer to him and just used my force and pushed him by the shoulders. He literally went in the pool and float back up. "YAH!" he screamed. I ran away from he scene but i totally know im going to die in his hands soon.

 


HEYHEY! omg, its been reallyyyyy long since I updated and Im sorry about that. Please forgive me! Life has been really tough and I have been having writers block>< I took weeks to complete this update and Im really sorry if its bad. Its just that its been long since i wrote. anw, please do comment and subscribe! 

Follow me on TWITTER: @angelteuk_wifey 

Till the next update, ANNYEONG!

-SJINFINITE15