Back Home!!

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

I'm on my way to South Korea, my hometown. It has been 3 long years since I left and I really miss my bestfriends, brothers and of course my mother. I wonder how they are doing now. Soon after the long wait, i landed at Incheon Airport. When i arrived, I looked around and around but just couldn't find my lovely brother. I then decided to go to Starbucks to buy a cup of coffee while waiting for him.

"Oppa, where are you? I have already arrived. I'm currently at Starbucks." I sent to him.

was sipping my coffee when my phone vibrated.

"I'm already here. Look behind." He replied.

I turned around and saw a tall man, with shades on and giving me a familiar smile.

"Donghae oppa?" I asked, stunned by his looks that changed quite a fair bit.

"Jaehyun!" He exclaimed and opened his arms wide.

I couldn't wait anymore, "Oppa!!!! I missed you so much!" I quickly hugged him tightly.

"Hyunnie ahh!! I missed u tooo!!!!!" he hugged me back.

After a minute of hugging, we pulled away. Slowly i realised that there was a few of girls staring at us. I ignored them though..

"Oppa! U look so handsome!! Just like last time! U never changed a bit!" I said with excitement booming through my voice.

"Of course.. My Hyunnie is still the beautiful girl I grew up with! Now, lets go back to my dorm!" He pulled my luggage in one hand and pulled me along in another hand. When we reached the car, no, a van, we then had time to chat.

Convo:

JH: Oppa, I really missed you! Its been a really long time since I have seen your face.

DH: Nadu Hyunnie! I was really excited when i saw the email that u gave me that u were coming back!

JH: Heheh.. Mian, that was like the second time that i emailed u since i am fully occupied.

DH: I understand.. I suggest that we go shopping to get the stuffs that you need for your room. 

JH: Hmm, shopping. I like that idea! Anyways, I really miss L. Where is he? And.. Im staying with you at your dorm? Isnt it too small?

DH: Ouh, he is busy. He promised to come later at night. Of course u will stay with me. About that, put it aside. Obviously not, you would be shocked when you see it.

JH: Really??

DH: You will be staying in a big house, make sure that u don't get lost..

JH: Omg, i cant wait. I mean, i have been staying in an apartment and it gets really boring. 

DH: Well yeah, it can be fun but tiring as well. 

Not long after, we reached home. We went out and indeed the house is super big!!

"O..PPA!! How many cars do u have? How big must ur house be?" I asked still staring at the house.

"I told u didn't i? Now, all ur questions would be answered soon the moment u stepped in the house." He told me and pulled me in the house.

True enough, all my questions really was answered. There infront of my eyes were 14 men, not ordinary men.. It was Super Junior... Yes, the Hallyu King.. I know I'm being stupid right now, isnt it for sure that my brother is from SJ and I'm able to meet them? But what i thought.was that he will never allow me to meet them.. That's why i thought the chances of me meeting them is little. I'm not a die hard ELF just because my brother is in it but i do know them from internet and also by my dear crazy friends that is of course an ELF. And besides, what i knew was that they were staying in dorms not this extremely huge house AND what I knew was that not all the members stay together. That's why I was shocked when I saw all of them infront of my eyes. 

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Jaehyun ni mida.." I greeted them and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Uri neun Syupeo Junior o-yo!" they greeted me back palmed out their hands. I just gave them a great smile.

"Hyung deuls, Saeng deuls, this is my sister Jaehyun. Im sure you have met her before. " Hae oppa introduced me.

"Ne, I think i met u guys before but u guys changed a lot in that times." I said and continue giving a meek smile.

"Jaehyun? Bangeupsimida. Leeteuk ni mida. U can call me Leeteuk oppa." The man with a really charming dimple smiled at me. 

"I'm Sungmin!" A cute faced guy shook my hands.

"Well, I don't think I need to introduce myself, I'm sure you remember me." Eunhyuk oppa said and gave me a hug. Well of course, hes my brother's bestfriend. 

"Kibum imnida.." a quiet guy introduced himself.

"Ryeowook imnida!" The guy who is extremely cute said. 

"Heechul" a really pretty looking guy said. 

"Kyuhyun" a guy with a really charming voice said. 

"Hankyung imnida!" A guy said in a different accent. "Kangin!" A big sized guy said.

"Yesung imnida!" A weird looking guy introduced.

"Shindong dong!" A chubby looking guy said.

"I'm Siwon" a man who seem to have a gentle charm.

"Hello! I'm Henry! Nice meeting u!" A cute guy spoke in a perfect accent.

"And I'm Zhoumi!" A really tall guy greeted with a different accent. They were so many that if i didnt research in them, I wouldn't be able to remember them.

"Enough with the introductions. Now, u can go and put down ur luggage and rest. U must be tired from ur flight.." Hae oppa blurted out..

"Ne.. Its really nice meeting u guys and i would like to know more about u but if u would excuse me to rest. Kamsahamnida." I bowed and made my way upstairs.

When i reached my bedroom, it was super duper big. I can run around it. I quickly put my luggage aside and jumped onto my bed. Soon, i dozed off.

Donghae's POV:

I was just lazing around as usual since my schedules for the day is done. I didn't really want Hyunnie to sleep but because she really look tired, i had no choice but to let her sleep.

"Hae ah, how old is JaeHyun?" Hyukkie asked me while sipping some strawberry thingy..

"She is 20 this year. Young right?" I said and continued watching the tv.

"Woah, jinjja? So young.. Is she closer to u or Donghwa hyung?" he asked again still sipping the strawberry thingy..

"Of course me. But there is someone else that she is very close to besides me.."I said solemnly.

"Nugu? Do i know that person? Do i?" Hyukkie kept bugging me.

"Of course u know who. I won't tell u who is it though and before u continue bugging me again, u will know who is it sooner or later. Dun worry, now may i have some silence myulchi?" I asked sarcasticly.

"Finefine.. I will just go and read my Onepiece rather than bugging or whatsoever u called that." He sulked and went to his bedroom.

 

Aish, this hyung who is only 6 months older than me. He loves to sulk more than me but he still can't beat me in pouting. I'm still the king of pouting!! Muahahaha.. Why am i being childish now? OMG, i think i just lost my mind.

"Oppa?" i heard someone calling me.

I turned around and saw Jaehyun rubbing her eyes and looked at me blurly.

"Hyunnie ahh. Come here.." i said and patted at the side beside me.

She came beside me and cuddled with me.

"Why are u suddenly awake?" I asked her cause once she sleeps she never wakes up for hours and hours.

"I think i just got a bad dream... I dun know but i still want to sleep.." she said softly.

"Aww, why are u having bad dream in the middle of the day? Aigoo, I think you're too tired. Must be the time difference." I lectured and looked at Jaehyun..

All the while, i was talking to the wall.. I caressed her hair and pat her back so that she could sleep.

"Oppa, gomawo.. After 3 years then i am able to cuddle close with u..Oppa, do u have any girlfriend?" She said and asked worriedly still half asleep..

"Only after 3 years, I'm able to cuddle a girl.. Which means i don't have any girlfriend. Though i have a girl in my heart." I said which was suppose to make her suspense.

"Who? Do i know her? Is she pretty?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Of course u know her and u know what? That only girl that stays in my heart is you.." I said sweetly which made her smile widely.

"Wait, are u sure that u dun have any girls? There is a lot waiting for u though.." She said still closing her eyes.

"Of course but this is not the right time to u know, find a girlfriend or whatsoever." I said with a monotonous voice.

"Jinjja? At least for the time being I'm able to have u by myself. At least i don't have to share u with someone else.." she said and suddenly woke up and look with her big eyes.

"Ya! Am i supposed to be shared? I dun..." I was about to continue when the bell rung off.

Aish, who is it now..I went to look through at the camera and there standing, was 7 guys. Immediately i recognised them.


First chapter up! Still in the beginning stage though! 

A.N: Hi guys! Hope u guys liked this chapter.. Yeah, I know its crappy right? Still adapting, Comments and Subscribers are welcome!  Sorry for my bad english...