Going crazy?

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

"Oh annyeong oppa. Sorry i came home late without telling you earlier." I sat up, wrapping myself in my blanket while tying my hair. 

"Its okay, I know where you went. Afterall, it was L who was with you. I trust him enough. Anyways, I came in just to tell you that I would be going over to Switzerland with Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk tomorrow." He said as he sat beside me on my bed. 

"Huh? You're leaving tomorrow and you're only telling me the night before? Does that make any sense, huh?" I blurted out, feeling shocked. 

"I didnt have the time to tell you. I wont be there for long cause I have schedules that clashes with it. Don't worry, other oppas is still here anyways." He said as he pats my back, putting his arm my shoulders after that.

"Shindong and Sungmin oppa has left for army, Yesung oppa is in army already obviously, Siwon oppa doesn't even live here. Who else would be here anyways? They'd most probably be busy all the time to be at home." I whined as I crossed my arms across my chest. 

"That's why I have transferred the money into your account for you to spend your time with your friends okay. Maybe you can even go over to L's dorm to spend time." He said as he changed his postion to facing me.

"Oppa, he is busy with his concert tours too. I don't even have many friends, i barely moved here oppa. Even Amber would be busy at company wouldn't she?" I pouted, feeling really disappointed. 

"I'm really sorry, but it will take time for you to adapt to this lonely environment. Soon, you will have enough friends, you just have to endure okay? Its the same as to when you moved over to the States. Im sure you needed time to adapt so you just have to keep it in for a few weeks at least. Besides, I see that you and Kyuhyun are quite close so he will be able to accompany you when you're alone okay." He gave me a pity smile and ruffled my hair. 

"He is always wiith his games when he has no schedules. And isn't he busy with musicals or something like that? He's still a member of SJ that is forever filled with schedules anyways." I fiddled with my fingers and took a glance at my brother who was staring right into my eyes. 

"His musical is ending and he doesn't have much schedules besides his Radio Star. Im sure you will find things to do okay. If not you can always spend time with Donghwa hyung." he was trying really hard to give me solutions to my loneliness. 

"Aigoo oppa, you're always caring towards me. Don't worry, I will be fine. I was just taken aback that you're already leaving to a country only after a few weeks i arrived here. We haven't even get to spend quality time together." I said as I grabbed his hands and placed it on my lap. 

"We will soon okay, after I have settled all my important schedules, I will treat you to buffet alright. Now, its already late and you have to go to sleep because you have school tomorrow. Behave yourself and be a good girl okay." He said and tucked me in bed before leaving the room. I feel like a young kid again whenever he does that. 

NEXT MORNING-

Surprisingly, I was woken up by my alarm. That does not happen usually. After much stretches and groans here and there, I sat up on my bed and at the same time, my oppa opened the door. 

"Morning!" I greeted with a smile which made him confused.

"That's weird, how come you're awake earlier than I am on a school day? Is there anything special today?" He teased as he smirked. 

"Nah, just happened to be awake. I will be down soon." I said as I removed the blanket and headed to the toilet. I heard my door closing and I took a shower before changing into my uniform. I tied up my hair into a bun and grabbed my backpack before heading down for breakfast. Almost everyone is already there, chowing down their food in matter of seconds. I looked around and realised that Kyuhyun wasn't there. 

"Where's Kyuhyun?" I asked Donghae oppa who was beside me. 

"Still in his room, he must have slept really late playing his games." He shrugged, continuing with his breakfast.

I sighed and stood up from the dining table and headed to his bedroom to wake him up. I guess im too nice. Being considerate, i knocked the door three times and no one responded so I slowly turned the knob and pushed the door. The room was dim due to the curtains but i could clearly see him wrapped up in his blanket in such a weird position. I strolled in before picking up a pillow from the floor which I assumed was kicked by him while he was sleeping and hit him continuously with the pillow. It took him awhile to move from his current position but he was still asleep. I guess the pillow ain't strong enough. I placed the pillow away, slowly climbed up the bed and got ready to hit him with my hand but before it could do any harm to his body, my wrists was grabbed by a really strong grip that caused me to lose my balance from my kneeling position and landed on a chest, well obviously Kyuhyun's chest. I froze, not knowing what to do. All i could hear was his steady breathing and feeling his chest moving upwards slowly. I shut my eyes tightly for a few milliseconds before grabbing all my courage and pushed myself from his body but guess what? I failed again and I was pulled even more tighter this time around on his chest, his arms wrapped around my back really tightly. My head was now placed on the crook of his neck. 

"Yah, you'll be late for school." I whispered, trying not to sound so nervous or anything like that. 

"But I want to stay in bed longer." He mumbled back, his grip on me tightened.

"Then leave me out of this. I want to go to school now." I grumbled as I tried to push my body away but failed miserably.

"With you." He whispered, making me experience goosebumps. 

"Stop your nonsense and let go of me before you regret it." I threatened, putting force on my hand that was resting on his shoulders. 

Without any effort, he let go of me and released a huge sigh.

"I don't care if you don't want to attend to school. Don't you dare pull such stunts in the future, I have no interest in being trapped with you in your bed." I sternly said before leaving his room, closing the door with a loud bang. 

I came down the stairs and only those going to Swiss was there. 

"Where's Kyuhyun? Is there anything wrong?" Leeteuk who was having his coffee asked.

"Nothing's wrong. He's still upstairs, i have no idea what he's doing." I replied, as politely as I could before grabbing my bag to leave for school. 

"I will send you, since your school is on the way." Donghae oppa said as he grabbed his luggage as well. 

I nodded my head and tied up my shoe laces before going into the van where the managers are already waiting. The other three oppas joined shortly after and we left for school. I haven't even finish my breakfast and now I have to starve till break because of that idiot. Wrong day to be nice, Jaehyun, wrong day. 

"Be good in school yeah." Oppa said before I left the van. 

I headed straight to the lockers and grabbed my books for the day. I totally felt the monday blue spirit floating around, haunting all the bodies of the students in the hallways including me. I dragged my feet which felt like it was glued to the floor. With heavy steps, I entered the classroom and went directly to my seat. I looked to my side and a sudden realisation hit me. My seat partner is that idiot. Good way to start the week, Jaehyun! Not long after, Amber came in to the classroom and a huge relief was released from my mouth unknowingly. 

"Amber, do you think your partner would mind changing seats with me?" I asked as she approached me after putting her bag on her table. 

"Hmm, I guess not. I think she'd rather sit with Kyuhyun oppa than sitting beside me,  I mean i'm a girl afterall." She shrugged and at the same time, her partner, Nara came in to the classroom. 

"Hey Nara, Jaehyun wants to sit here for today. Mind changing seats?" Amber asked as she was about to take a seat. 

"BESIDE KYUHYUN? OMG I WOULD DO THAT ANY DAY. THANKS JAEHYUN!" She immediately jumped out of her seat like literally and went to my seat at the back.

A huge smile was etched on my face as I went to grab my bag quickly to the seat beside Amber. Finally, something is going the way I want it to be. Amber and I talked all the way till the teacher came in and obviously, Kyuhyun was late. However, surprisingly he was only a minute late than the teacher. He had his bag slung on one of his shoulder and walked passed me without noticing the change of seats. Nobody noticed it, not until I heard squeals at the back. I mentally sighed knowing that Kyuhyun would have noticed that it wasn't me beside him. Minutes passed, no one complained, the teacher continued teaching and Kyuhyun was quiet. I looked at Amber who turned behind, she gave me a shrug which caused me to turn behind. Right at that moment, our eyes met. Our meaning Kyuhyun's and mine. His stare or rather glare was intimidating and he was mouthing words before I broke off the weird eyecontact. I didn't catch what he was saying cause it would have been weird if i continued staring him in that weird position where my body is turned around. I pushed him to the back of my mind and continued listening to the teacher lecturing. After hours of lectures, I literally felt like half of my soul has flown away. I could barely feel my because I have been sitting for who knows how long and my stomach has been one distracting organ, grumbling now and then making me feel like im an extemely bad owner for not feeding it food. I grabbed Amber's arm and dragged her to the canteen since she was distracted with her phone since lesson ended. 

"You have gotta chill, Jaehyun. The food ain't gonna run away you know." She chuckled as we grabbed our trays.

"Yeah i know that, but im afraid my stomach would run away from me." I joked which of course received a are-you-kidding face from Amber.

"I'm sorry, im just too hungry. It makes me feel like it was going to burst anytime soon." I shrugged and picked up all the food I could see. 

I could totally hear Amber sighing at my greediness but nothing is going to stop me from pampering my forever hungry stomach. I headed to our table at the corner with such confidence till someone just had to make me stop in my tracks by blocking my pathway. I looked up from the bottom and I could see his glare boring through my soul. I gulped and looked down on the floor, trying to think of a way to escape from that awkward occurence. I was about to step to the right when he did the same. I went to the other side and he did the same. My patience was running out and I looked up and looked at him. 

"What do you want? Can you get out of my bloody way? Thanks." I said as I tried to push him away. 

"That's not the way to speak to someone who is your oppa. I will talk to you later, separately." He whispered in my ears and left me holding my tray, feeling taken aback. 

It took me a few seconds to realise that I should get going. What is it that he wants from me? Gosh, I'm going to go crazy at this rate. 


A/N  It has been a really long time since I updated this story, I feel so bad because I have been hooked up with other things that I lost ideas on writing about this story. However, im getting back my feels to write again so here i am! I hope you guys enjoyed it, hope to be able to update soon! Till then, take care readers :D