A day with Infinite! [Part 1]

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV;

Next Morning~

I woke up to the ray of sunlight piercing through my eyes. I wonder who opened the curtains. Aishh.. I looked at my clock and it was only 7 am. Why would I wake up this early? With a heavy body, drag myself to the bathroom to bathe, a long bath. I quickly changed and went down. I went to the kitchen and found the oppas having their breakfast. "Good morning oppas." I greeted them.

"Good morning Jaehyun. Why are you up this early?" Leeteuk oppa asked me while he placed a few dishes on the table.

"Apparently someone opened the curtains without waking me so I was forced to wake up because of the sun." I mocked knowing exactly who opened the curtains. It was obviously Donghae oppa who did that since he is not fond to girls who wake up late and who else would enter my room anyways?

"Oh really? Nevermind, now grab a seat and eat breakfast with us!" Sungmin oppa offered me.

I sat on the empty side beside Sungmin oppa and joked along with them while having my breakfast. Not long, they had to quickly rush since they were almost late for schedules. They went to the backyard and of course i followed them too. Instead of taking the cars there, they took 2 black vans which i dun know where it came from. I just bid them goodbye from inside the house since there were a few fans outside the mansion. But before they departed, Donghae oppa gave me something in my hand and quickly left. When they left, I opened my palm and there was a credit card. I bet was for my allowance or something. I went to the kitchen and saw the mess that we made. I, not being the usual me tried helping by cleaning the kitchen. I'm totally not the type to clean places but for this time since they are always tired from schedules, I shall help them as a return for allowing me to stay here.  Once I was done, I plopped down on the couch and started to turn on the television. Not long after, the door bell rung. *Aish, who would be here at this time?* I went to look at the security camera and there stood 7 boys. I opened the door and before i knew it, i was embraced by them. Once we pulled away, i panted. 

"Ughh, that hug made it so hard for me to breathe. Anyways, what are u guys doing here? Aren't u guys going for your schedules?" I asked them who was looking at me dearly.

"Today is our off day and we decided to hang out with u! We missed you, you know?" Sunggyu oppa told me which left me speechless.

"Didn't we meet yesterday? I mean its like less than 24 hours since we met, for the 3 years, u could endure couldn't u?" I wondered.. 

"Yesterday u were so close with SJ hyungs and didn't catch up with us that much so today shall be the official day that we unite! Noona, KAJA!" Sungjong said and pulled me along. 
 

Yes, Sungjong call me noona since I'm just a year older... I didn't have time to change too! He just continued dragging me out till we reach almost the same van that I saw just now. They are such a surprise maker. What wonders me most was that Myungsoo isn't the bubbly guy I knew, [After he met me since he was a cold guy -_-] Luckily I had my phone and wallet with me since I was able to grab it from the kitchen counter just now. When I was in the van, I took a seat right beside Myungsoo who was emo-ing and looking outside the dark tinted glass. 

"Ya, Myungsoo.. Whats up with u?" I asked and poked his shoulders. 

"Nothing.. Just tired thats all.. " he said still not facing me.

"Tired? U sure? Not trying to lie aren't you?" I asked him again. 

"Yeahyeah. Just tired from the schedules yesterday.." he said with his monotonous voice. 

"Finefine. Since you say so, I will not disturb you anymore." I said and left him for Sunggyu oppa's seat. 

Myungsoo's POV:

I was not tired at all. We didn't even have much schedule yesterday except for dance practice. I just don't like the fact that the members are being too like clingy towards her especially Sungjong. Just because he is the magnae, doesn't mean he can do whatever he likes. I shall make her mine soon so nobody can touch her. But what if she can't accept my feelings? I mean, u may never know if she really just treat me as a best friend nothing more. And also, I was prepared last three years but then she had to leave! If not by now she would already be mine. Aish, why is this happening to me! I just kept quiet wondering what I have to do. I was the only silent one since the others were having fun joking around with Jaehyun. Such great fun are they having without me! Even my members don't care if im quiet or not.. Nevermind, lets put this harsh feelings aside and just enjoy the day. 

Jaehyun's POV: 

I knew from the start that he is not tired. Maybe something is bothering him but what is it? Aish, this guy is still full of mystery. I decided to leave him just alone and continued chatting with Infinite. We were joking around, catching up with each other but once a while, I would take a glance at him who was still staring into space.Seriously? What the hell happened to him? I shall ask him when I'm free. While, we were making fun of Woohyun, the van stopped somewhere pretty much familiar. Before the door could even open, I knew our journey is gonna start! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Im back with Chapter 3.. Took me quite a long time, MYE is around the corner so its gonna be hard to update.. Willl try my best! Comments are appreciated! 

xoxo,

SJInfinite15