Date?

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

I placed my phone on my ear and received a 'Hello' immediately.

"Umm, why are you still awake at this timing?" I asked, trying to make myself feel less awkward.

"I can ask you the same thing. But since you're at a sleepover, it only makes sense that you're still awake anyways." He replied.

"That's right. So, why did you call?" I asked again, slowly wrapping myself in the blanket.

"I was wondering if you want to grab breakfast tomorrow?" He asked, i could sense some hesitance though.

"I don't mind, but at this rate, I doubt it would be breakfast. What about lunch?" Oh , did I already accepted his invitation to a breakfast date??

"Well, that sounds fine. Are you going to coming home first or?" He asked, of course wanting me to give him an immediate answer.

"Since I have my car here, I guess i will just drop by home first. Besides, f(x) has dance practice tomorrow." I was getting really comfortable and Amber came in to join me in bed. 

"Just continue talking, i will go to sleep." She whispered and went under the blankets with me 

So apparently, we continued talking for about an hour about random stuffs and him asking about me living in the States and about his past that i never really know about.

"I think we should go to sleep, its past 5 already." I had no choice, my eyes were already droopy.

"Wow, i didn't realise the time. Sorry for keeping you up, see you tomorrow. Goodnight." He chuckled and we both hung up.

I didn't know we could talk that long. I guess he's not that bad after all huh? I should get to know him better, it's unfair  that I treat him so badly when he did nothing to me. I didn't have to wait for so long before I fell into a deep slumber. 

I woke up with a hand on my face and a light breathing on my face. I turned around with my eyes half opened to see Amber sleeping really close to me. I pushed her slightly and looked at the clock which showed that it was almost 1130. I released a huge sigh and just stared at the ceiling. I was way too lazy and sleepy to get out of bed so without myself knowing, I went back to sleep. 

"Bruh, can you please turn off your phone? I'm trying to sleep here." I heard someone grumbling beside me.

I rummaged the side of the bed till I reached the nightstand to grab my phone. It apparently was not an alarm but it was someone calling and who else can it be?

"Uhm hello?" I tried my very best to cover my groggy voice. 

"I bet you just woke up." His voice had a hint of tease. 

"Uhm, yeah. I'll be home soon, sorry about that." I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"Nono, its okay. Take your time, I have a sudden meeting at the company today. So maybe we can grab late lunch or maybe even dinner?"

"Oh, that would be great. Have fun at meeting, see you later." I said before both of us said bye and hung up. 

"Amber, don't you have a dance practice?" I shook her shoulders which received a slight grumble.

"What time is it now?" She asked, her face deep into her pillows.

"It's almost 1pm dear. What time is your practice? Don't you need to eat too?" I asked her while pulling her pillow away from her.

"Oh gosh, we have like 2 more hours." She sighed loudly and sat up, messing her already messed up hair. 

"Go and freshen up, I will wake the others first then I will make yall some food yeah?" I pat her back and went out of the room.

To my surprise, or maybe not, the rest were already awake, in the kitchen indulging in some food. 

"You're finally awake. I was guessing that you both slept late until you guys didn't wake up to my slaps on your bodies." Krystal said while munching on a sandwich.

"Oops, yeah we did. Sorry about the trouble though, Amber is in the shower already. I will go and change too." I smiled sheepishly and excused myself to the toilet.

I freshened myself up and when I was done, Amber was already eating her food. I sat beside her and ate mine too, which was prepared by Victoria unnie. After we were done, they already had to leave and of course me too. We left together, I took my car while they took their van. I headed home and jumped into my bed almost immediately. I looked up to the ceiling and started thinking about Kyuhyun. I realised that what I told Amber about me disliking him was wrong. I never disliked him, just that it's annoying when he tries to be so authoritative over me and s like that. I mean, its quite clear that I may be feeling something for him but I can't make it obvious. Well maybe, today's dinner will be an eye opener for me? Whether or not I really do feel something for him? 

I got out of bed after 15 minutes staring at the ceiling to change. I donned on a skater dress and let down my hair. I put on some basic makeup like my lipstick and mascara before going down the kitchen to get some drink. I was just sitting at the kitchen island when I heard the main door opening. I looked at my phone and it was only 5, maybe its one of the oppas that doesn't have many schedules today. I didn't bother checking though, I continued surfing the net until I heard someone clearing his throat. I looked up to see Kyuhyun in a grey sweater and jeans. Damn boy, he looked hot. Oh , shush you little nosy mouth and ert brain, I cursed inwardly. 

"Looking at how you're dressed, I guess I need to change first." He scratched his head and was about to turn back when I stopped him. 

"No! Uh i mean, its okay. You look good in that comfortable clothes and I have my own plans that I will share with you later. Shall we go?" I spoke too fast, I swear i looked like a retard. 

I quickly placed my cup in the dishwasher and left the kitchen with him following behind. We went to the garage and apparently our cars are parked side by side. I eyed them both, asking him by my action which we would take. He unlocked his car and of course, I just moved to the passenger seat.

"So, where are we going?" He asked when he has started his engine. 

"Cafe, lets have some tea time. It's a little too early for dinner." I said as I buckled on my seatbelt.

He nodded his head and drove off. I'm guessung that he is going somewhere far because he is still driving although we have been on the road for the past twenty minutes. I waited and just enjoyed the scene outside of the window, without bothering to ask where we were going because I understand why he has to pick somewhere far. About 10 minutes later,he finally stopped somewhere that I was quite familiar with. It was the cafe where we met after I spent time with Siwon oppa. We sat at the second level at the corner and he made the order for the both of us. There weren't many people so I felt really peaceful.

"What are you thinking so deeply about?" Kyuhyun asked, cutting me out of my daydream episodes.

"Nothing at all. I was just daydreaming." I sheepishly smiled and took my drink.

"Okay, so what are we getting for dinner later?" He asked as he took a sip of  his Americano.

"Ah, my plan was to cook for everyone. I suddenly feel like having homemade food and I have alot of food that  I'm craving for so why not prepare it for myself and  the rest instead of buying?" I shared my plan with him. 

"I didn't know you could cook though. Just to let you know that I wouldn't be a great help when it comes to cooking." He smiled teasingly.

"It's okay, you just need to follow my instructions.That being said, we need to go to the supermarket to get groceries because the fridge is totally empty that I'm shocked you guys are still surviving." I said jokingly while eating a slice of cheesecake. 

"Of course we are. We don't usually top up our fridge since we barely eat at home but well since you're already here, it doesn't hurt to do that once in a while." He shrugged.

We continued talking and soon after we headed off to the supermarket to get our groceries. We went around the supermarket getting whatever we felt was needed in the house like cereals and milk for breakfast and instant kimchi and some side dish for us whenever we feel lazy to cook. Ramyeon didn't miss the lists of course. We even bought desserts because I'm sure we will all one day crave for it, especially me. Surprisingly though, I was really having fun grocery shopping with Kyuhyun. I mean, I have always wanted to do this with my boyfriend but since that might not come true anytime soon, let's just be satisfied with this. Besides, nothing is wrong and bad about going grocery shopping with Super Junior's Kyuhyun right? After we were done, I was ready to pay for the groceries since most of them were what I wanted but I guess Kyuhyun is just too much of a gentlemen to let me pay right? 

"Why did you pay? I was going to pay since almost everything is what I wanted," I asked him as we were carrying all the groceries to his car.

"Please, you're just a student and not even earning a stable income, why would I who is already working make you pay for groceries meant for the whole family?" He answered as if what I just asked him was the stupidest question anyone can ask.

"Well, that's the least I can do for sharing the same shelter as you guys and you guys have been treating me way too well, I feel very burdened." I slouched my shoulders as we packed our stuffs inside the car.

"Don't be, we are all a family. Anyways, where shall we head to now?" He asked as we put on our seatbelts.

"Home, its about time for us to start cooking before the others come home." I replied as I fumbled around with my phone to see what I could possibly cook for dinner. 

The journey home was a bit far but it was fun because we had alot of things to share and it wasn't boring at all. I got to know him even more than the few hours we spent on the phone yesterday night, or should I say morning. We also discussed on what would be a good menu for dinner today and thus we have decided on a few; Kimchi Jiggae, Potato Pancake and Dakgalbi. Sounds like alot of work to be done but i think that Kyuhyun would be able to handle the simple tasks. We started cook right after we placed all the stuffs into the respective drawers and fridge. We decided to do the simple dishes first before handling the tougher ones. He was a really good cooking partner because he does his stuffs well and actually bothered to ask if i need any help when he was done with his job. We cooked Potato Pancake last because we felt that if it was cold, it would not be delicious anymore. I was pouring some flour when I saw his hand going near the flour. I backed away causing the flour to pour on the floor. I immediately held it properly and when I looked up, he placed some flour on my face with his hands. I couldn't be angry because if we were a couple, that would be super cute. But the flour on the floor was disturbing my thoughts at that time so I immediately bent down and cleaned it which i think shocked him because I showed bare minimal response to what he did. Unknowingly, I felt something pour on my head and when I looked up, I was covered with flour OMG. He was just calling for a revenge. I quickly stood up and grabbed the mixture and spread it all over his face while i could. I ran away with him holding an egg and out of nowhere, he grabbed my waist, held me up in the air and smashed the raw egg onto my head. Instead of being angry, I was giggling away, feeling safe under his embrace. I didn't know we were in a mess and were in our world when I heard a really loud coughing. We both turned around, still in the same position only to be faced with Leeteuk oppa smiling cheekily. I looked down and realised that we were in such an intimate position that I quickly pushed him away from me. 


A/N: It has been so long since I have updated and I'm starting to lose interest and hope in the plot that I have initially started. BUT I'm still trying to see if there's an alternative to this plot and see if we can develop it into a better story. Hope you enjoyed it!