Talking things out..

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

Next Morning~

I woke up to the sunlight again. Aish, why is it that Donghae oppa likes to open the curtains yet he refuses to wake me up? I checked my phone and again many misscalls and texts. I checked the time and it was only 8 am. With a heavy heart, I walked towards the bathroom and freshen myself. After all the daily routines, I went down to the kitchen to find some of the oppas eating their breakfast. 

"Good morning oppas" I greeted them.

"Morning Hyunnie ahh. Come and join us and eat breakfast." Leeteuk oppa greeted me and patted the empty beside him. 

I sat beside him which was facing Donghae oppa. He was exceptionally quiet today. Well, not only him, most of the other oppas too.. It felt so awkward and i had to just focus on the food which is placed in front of me. Woah, it is so nervous wrecking to be in this situation. I didn't wan to stay in this situation any longer so I decided to whisper to Leeteuk oppa.

"Oppa, whats up with this awkward atmosphere?" I obviously whispered.

"They are either tired or sleepy. Well, thats the same thing. Doesn't it happen all the time?" he asked back in a whisper..

"Yeah I know, but normally at least they are talking. I mean look at Donghae oppa, he is normally the noisest and also Shindong oppa. Why?" I whispered back. 

"I don't know. But for Donghae, I'm sure you can notice its about you." He whispered back and look at me and continued eating.

Regarding me? Wait, I turned around and looked at Kyuhyun, he was still the cold guy. Not the cool guy that I met and talk to yesterday.. Well, I can't stress myself about this, can I? I just focused on my food until.. I heard someone calling my name. 

"Lee Jaehyun.. When you're done with eating, meet me at the balcony. Don't take your own sweet time. I have schedules to be done." that person said which is obviously my brother. 

I looked up and he stood to walk away. Something is weird with him today. Really weird. I quickly finished up my food and excused myself from the others. I walked towards the balcony and saw my brother standing while putting his arms crossed his chest. 

"Ehem, Oppa, wae did u call me?" I fake coughed and stood a little further from him.

"I heard you fought with Myungsoo. You didn't tell me." He said yet didn't look at me. 

"Yeah I did. I didn't want this thing to be big so I didn't want to tell anyone." I said and did what he was doing. 

"Hmm, Kyuhyun knows about it but not me? How close are u with him?" He asked, this time looking at me. 

"It was not meant for anyone to know but because he was with me when Myungsoo met us.. I can't hide the fact right? So, Kyuhyun told u this?" I said but did not look at him. 

"Yeah, he told me about it. I don't want this to be dragged any further okay. I want it to be settled this week, I know you guys won't fight to the extent that you guys wouldn't meet anymore but make sure it doesn't drag. If it drags, there will be consequences." he said sternly looking at my eyes.

"Fine, but it wasn't my fault. For your information, it was him who started to scold me and get annoyed at me." I mumbled which was heard by him. 

"I know but i don't care. Make sure this is settled fast." he said and walked away but stopped in the middle. "Im going to my schedules. He is coming here so do what you need to do." 

I sighed. How worse can this day be? I didn't want to have anyone with me today. I don't feel like talking to him either. Now, he is coming? You have got to be kidding me right? I don't care. I needed my time alone. I quickly went into my bedroom and changed into my casual clothes. I knew I had to go out this instant. I mean when they all leave. I grabbed my wallet, my phone and there. I'm done to go. When I heard the gate closing, I quickly went out and locked all the doors. I went out not having any plans where to go. I just walked and walked to where my legs could bring me. I still dun remember the paths around here but I'm sure I won't get lost since this is the city. I walked until I saw a mall. Before entering, I put on my hoodie, plugged in the earpiece and the music. I just walked around the mall lifelessly until my phone started ringing. I looked at the ID and it was Kim Myungsoo. My mind and heart was battling to either pick it up or reject it. I don't know if it is good or not but my mind won the battle. I rejected the phonecall and just continued walking.

Myungsoo's POV:

I called her and she rejected it? I'm infront of her house right now, and she is not even opening the gates. It looks so empty, I bet she is outside. Where can she go? With her limited knowledge of this places, she can't go far. Im starting to get worried. What if she gets lost? Im sure I'll be dead by then. I then started thinking, she likes to be alone. There is a mall near this area. I bet she is there. Hopefully she is though. I quickly drove there and went to each level. Until I see a gift shop, I saw a familiar girl with her hoodies on and looking at the teddy bear at the display intently. I walked towards her and tap her shoulder. Fortunately, it is Jaehyun. Her first expression weren't good at all. 

"What do you want?" she asked and looked somewhere else except me. 

"I want to talk to you, Im sure Donghae hyung told you." I said. She just looked down.

Jaehyun's POV:

"I want to talk to you, Im sure Donghae hyung told you." he said. I just looked down. 

I couldn't say anything. He found me and there is nothing that I can do to escape from him. He took my hand and pulled me away. I couldn't think straight cause his grip was very tight. I followed where he brought me and finally we stopped somewhere very familiar. I quickly pulled my hand away as his grip loosened. I sat at the swings there, yes, he brought me to a playground which is quite near to the mall. 

"Now, talk." I said with no emotions at all. 

"Okay, now, Im sorry for not thinking about your feelings. I know you were just being concerned. I know this is not the first time we fought about this. Its always you who apologised for meddling in my problems." He said which really made my heart crumpled a little. 

Thinking about the fights we had previously because of the same thing, really hurt me. I know its impossible to fight over the same thing over and over again but, this is what happens when u befriends with Kim Myungsoo.

"I also know, u were the only one who could accept me the way i am." he said.

"Fine, stop all this. I forgive you but this is the last time I want to fight about this. We fight again about this and we will be strangers with only memories." I said and looked at him who was looking down. 

"Arasso. Now that you forgive me, I feel so relieved." He said and stood in front of me. 

"Why are you standing in front of me?" I asked and saw him opening his arms wide. 

I let out a sigh and stood up to hug him. The hug was a long one, my arms around his waist and his arms around my shoulders. 

"Mianhae.." He whispered before letting me go.

I just gave a nod to him and thats how we reconcile. Its not always like this. Normally, just like I said, i will quickly apologise though its not my fault. He gave a smile, and I gave a smile back to him. Finally, we burst out laughing at ourselves. Since it was still early in the morning, I demanded him to bring me back to the mall and shop with me. Well, of course he have to listen to me right? We went back to the place again, ate our breakfast and then windowed shopping. We also bought some stuffs. I then texted Donghae oppa about our reconciliation

To: Hae oppa

Oppa, we have reconcile already so don't think about any consequences because that is not going to happen.

From: Hyunnie

After a few minutes only then he replied, 

To:Hyunnie

Arasso. I didn't think I needed to. Good job in being together again^^

From: Hae oppa

I smiled at his text. He made me sound like im in a relationship with Myungsoo. I guess he just  wants me to be more appreciative towards my friendships and considering that he is only one of the few friends that I grew up with. 


A/N: Hi again! Im back with the next update. Its been a long time though and I can't bear to leave the story hanging just like that so here's update for my dear subscribers^^ Comment please:D It motivates me:DD

xoxo

SJInfinite15