Smiles :)

What should I do?

Jaehyun's POV:

I was awaken by the sunlight penetrating through the curtains. I woke up groggily just to know that I was going to be late if I didnt wake up at that moment. I rushed into the bathroom and changed into my uniform as fast as possible. Why didnt anyone wake me up? Eventhough I made my brother mad, he wouldnt stay the whole day without talking with me. Somehow, I will get scolded by him anytime soon, for talking to him like that. Anyways, I took my bag and rushed down. I saw the oppas eating their breakfast, but I couldnt care less. I didnt want to be late on the second day of school. I was putting on my shoes when someone decided to talk to me.

"Yah, where are you going?" I turned around and it was Donghae oppa.

"School of course. Im gonna be late.." I sighed heavily as I continued to put on my troublesome shoes. 

"Your lesson doesnt start in an hour time." He told me.

"WHAT? WHY DIDNT I KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" I screamed, accidentally.

"You didnt check your schedules then. I knew this would happen." He said as he shook his head and turn away.

I was tired from all the rush that I just lied down on the floor immediately and look at the chandelier which was hanging above me. 

"Arent you gonna grab your breakfast?" Leeteuk's unique voice popped up in my ears. 

"I will, soon. Let me grab my breath first." I said as I inhaled and exhale. 

I then slowly stood up and headed to the dining table to grab my breakfast. I plopped beside Leeteuk oppa and ate my breakfast. 

"You should check your schedules everyday Jaehyun ahh. Make it a habit. If your oppas isnt with you, you would always be late or too early for school and that isnt what we expect from you who has studied abroad. You should know what is better for yourself." Leeteuk oppa advised me as I was eating. 

"I have tried to do that but i can't seem to make it my habit. Even if I read it today, I wouldnt be able to remember." I tried to fight with my own point.

"But that is just an excuse. Im sure if you put some effort in trying to remember, it wouldnt be so hard you see." He explained. 

"I will try oppa. At least I wun be late or early.." I told him. 

He just nodded his head and we continued eating with the others. Not long, Kyuhyun then came for breakfast. He then sat opposite me as thats the only available place. It was freaking awkward. I then excused myself to go to school.

"Im going to school already. Goodbye." I bowed down before heading out. Since I still have some time left, I enjoyed the fresh air around me and the scenery where people are rushing to go to work or school. In States, we live in the hostel so the way to school would only be filled with students. I was just swinging my arms in rhythm when someone grab my wrist. I turned around to see who it was. "Kyuhyun ahh" I mumbled to myself.

"Why didnt you wait for me?" He asked me as his grip tightened. 

"Cause it was awkward. And I thought you didnt want to talk to me so I left earlier." I said as soft as I could.

"Awkward? Didnt you read the text yesterday?" He asked again.

"Yes, awkward. Of course I did thats why its making everything more awkward." I said as I tried to pull my arm away but couldnt.

"Then why didnt you reply? I was waiting for your reply the whole night." He asked again and again.

"Cause I didnt want to talk anyone? Why did you even wait for my reply? And oh, can you please release my hand and at least talk while walking? That way, we wouldnt waste time." I replied as I pulled away my hand from his loosen grip. 

"Mianhae about that whole holding your hand thing. I didnt know it was so tight that it could actually create a red spot there. Of course I was waiting for your reply. I wanted to know if you was still angry at me or not." He said, apologetically. 

"Well, since you said you waited for the reply then I shall reply you. I wasnt angry at you at all. What you said was all true but I was just frustrated. Cause no one actually screamed at me before so I think you get it why I acted that way. I also wanted some time with myself so I came home late. I didnt want to talk to you guys cause I didnt want Oppa to know about those stuffs. If he does, he will ask me alot of questions. I didnt reply you because I wanted to sleep. I didnt only ignore your message but i ignored Myungsoo's too. So doesnt mean i didnt reply means I was angry at you." I explained all the stuffs to him. 

"Ahh, thats was what on your mind the whole entire day.. I see." His reaction changed right after he heard L's name and I have no idea why. Well, I just shook it all off.

We then walked in silence to school. We headed to class separately cause again, I didnt want to die so early. I entered the class and headed to my seat at the back. While i was just checking my phone, someone slammed the table. 

I looked up and it was the queenka, the ugly queenka who think she have it all. "What do you want? And also, do you have manners? At least, say hello rather than slamming on my table." I said as I looked up.

"Stay away from Kyuhyun oppa. He is mine for all I care. And before you entered, no one dared to go near him so you better make it like before you came." She said, oh so scarily.

"Ahh, he is yours.. He didnt tell me about you though.. But who the hell are you to tell me to get away from him?" I glared at her.

"Im the queenka and you better bow down to me. By all means, you go ahead to be near him but your life wun be easy." She glared at me.

"By all means, try to hurt me. Do whatever you can my dear queenka to get me away from him. Cause nothing can do it. NOTHING. So go ahead and waste your time to separate both of us." I said and emphasized on NOTHING. 

:"Who is he to you?! Why is it so hard to separate you guys? Are you underestimating my strength?" She was furious by then.

"He is someone to me of course. MY relationship with him is NONE of your business so dun even come seeking for it. And also, yes I am. I may be new but im for sure better than you. Come and try to separate us but if karma gets you, dun cry to me or even Kyuhyun." I said as I gave a sly smile. 

"You.. You will get it one day. I will show you who is greater!" She stomped off. 

Tch, so much of a queenka. Couldnt even handle such small humiliation. I was tired from all of the talking that I rested my head on the table. 

"Woah, I didnt know you had that side of you." I heard someone saying at the back of me.

"I know you didnt know. You underestimated me anyways Cho Kyuhyun. Her attack was so easy so yeah." I mumbled. 

"You didnt tell me you had a girlfriend? A queenka to make it worse." I asked as he took his seat beside me.

"What? Since when? Im forever single." He answered.

"Yeahyeah, 'He is mine for all I care' thats what the queenka said." I mimicked the queenka. 

"Ooh that girl. I dun know. She is full of herself anyways. Why? Are you jealous?" He asked as he eyed me suspiciously.

"WHAT? Jealous of you? Oh my gosh, what are you trying to implement right now? Im jealous of you and her? Oh no, that would never happen. You know why I asked you that? Cause she is assuming that im trying to steal you from her and I have to like face those kind of scary stuffs that she threatened me just now." I choked on my own saliva.

"Huh. You may never know if you are jealous. Whatever it is, since you are somehow strong, I think you can take care of yourself." He said as he looked around for his friends. Not long class started.

After the whole long hours of studying, we finally got to go to lunch. I was just packing my bag when a girl's voice appeared. She wasnt speaking in Korean, she was speaking in English.

"Hey, youre the new girl right? I saw how you pissed the queenka off and it was just awesome. Lets be friends?" She said as I turned around.

"It will be a pleasure to be friends. Im Jaehyun. You?" I asked. 

"Im Amber. Nice to meet you then Chingu." She said as she offered her hand.

I shook it and smiled, "Nice knowing you too Amber. Lets grab lunch together?" I offered.

"Sure, I would be happy. Umm, are you that close to Kyuhyun?" She asked as we were walking towards the cafeteria. 

"I cant really say we are close but we have some connections so thats why those es think that I have this thing with him." I explained. 

"You do know about Super Junior then? Since he is with them." She smiled.

"Yeap. Pretty much, why?" I answered her as we took a table.

"There's this member that Im somehow close to. He is my senior in my company." She said as she smiled.

"Ahh, who is it? I might know him personally like you too!" I was somehow excited.

"Donghae oppa. Im close to him rather than the others though." She said. 

Uh-oh, she knows Donghae oppa. Since she is a friend, i think i can tell her about me and Donghae then. And also, they are sunbaenims and hoobaes. 

"Actually, I am sister to him. Thats why I had to get close to Kyuhyun somehow." I said, since most of the people dun understand English.

"Seriously? I didn't know that he had a sister! Wah, such a small world!" She exclaimed. 

"Totally. Lets grab our lunch and continue our chat?" I suggested as we walked towards the stalls. 


A/N; HELLO! IM BACK! I was kinda busy though it was holidays but again, I decided to wake up early and update before heading to class later. Oh yeah, thanks for your good luck wishes that time. I forgot to thank you guys, IM SO SORRY. Anyways, I really hope you guys would enjoy this update. I would try to update this after I get home today or on Monday after my drama classes! Really looking forward to your comments! Love ya always ! ^^

-SJINFINITE15