Thirty-Four

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back with a new chapter!! I'm sorry I haven't been able to update during Christmas and the following days, I might have drank too much alcohol hehe. 

Anw, I love this chapter again. Enjoy! 

 


Taeyeon layed down comfortably on Tiffany's bed once they arrive with her arm on her forehead. In fact, she doesn't feel dizzy at all, she just doesn't know what to tell Tiffany earlier. Of course she couldn't say she's thinking of another girl, of Tiffany's best friend to be exact. 


"Tae?" Taeyeon heard Tiffany's soft voice as she enter the room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Do you feel sick?" 


The question caused Taeyeon's eyes to open and look at the redhead. "No, I think I just need to lay down for a while." 


"Tell me if you need anything." Tiffany gave her a small while holding onto her leg. Just when she's about to leave, Taeyeon reached for her hand.


"Cuddle with me?" Taeyeon suggested which Tiffany gladly obeyed and placed herself beside the older girl. Taeyeon thinks it could help her wash her thoughts away. 


"This feels nice." says Tiffany while having her face burried on Taeyeon's neck. 


Taeyeon then used her free hand to brush Tiffany's red hair until she suddenly had the urge to kiss her forehead causing Tiffany to look up and motion her to give her a kiss on the lips. Taeyeon smiled before giving her a peck as per the younger girl requested. 


"One more." Tiffany says again. 


*kiss*


"One more." 


*kiss* 


"One more." Taeyeon couldn't help but chuckle at the demanding behavior of Tiffany so she carefully lifted her chin up to lock lips with her instead. They were only supposed to cuddle but look at them now. As they both tilt their heads left and right to share a passionate kiss, Tiffany slowly gets on top of Taeyeon without pulling away. Already feeling hot, Taeyeon placed her hands on the redhead's waist when...


"Tiff, do you want some of my clothes or-" when the two noticed Jessica's presence, they immediately pulled away from each other. It's kind of embarrassing but Tiffany actually liked it knowing Jessica had seen them. 


"Hold on." she told Taeyeon before leaving the room to see what Jessica wanted from her. "Jessi?" Tiffany called out her name as she enter her room. 


She found Jessica fixing stuff on her bed, "I wasn't supposed to see that, I'm sorry. I should've knocked first." 


"It's alright. What were you saying about clothes?" Tiffany sat herself on the edge of Jessica's bed.


"I was gonna ask if you want to have any of mine. I'll have Soojung send them back home tomorrow." Jessica went back to arrange stuff in her closet. 


"Oh, why? You don't like them anymore?" 


"I have way too many of them already. My closet's going to give up." 


"These are still so pretty, though?" Tiffany starts to take a look on each clothes. "So I can have what I'd like?" 


"Yeah, Soojung wouldn't like those anyway." 


Whilst she's busy choosing from Jessica's unwanted clothes, Tiffany noticed Taeyeon's folded jacket over to the side. She remembered the time Taeyeon lended her jacket to Jessica when she got her period at the mall so she went to get it. "I didn't know this is still here. I'll return it for you." 


Once Jessica caught a glimpse of what Tiffany is holding, she quickly made her way over to her and took it without a warning. "Not this." 


Taeyeon's jacket is all she has for herself, she can't let Tiffany take that from her too. 


Tiffany's eyebrows raised by the sudden action of Jessica which had her explaining immediately. "She actually gave me this already. No need to return it." Jessica went back to her place and put the jacket inside her closet. 


"I see." Tiffany responded but she knew she couldn't let it slide this time. Jessica have been acting strange ever since things between her and Taeyeon were fixed. 


She looked down on the clothes she has on her hands and proceeded to ask Jessica the question she's been wanting to ask. "Jessi...you're not someone I should be worried about when it comes to Taeyeon, right?" 


The question caused Jessica to stop moving for a while. She knew Tiffany can sense something in her, she knows it so well. She swallowed hard before she turns her head to face her. "Of course." Jessica forced herself to give Tiffany a small smile and continue what she was doing. She wants to say something more but nothing comes out of except those two words. 


"I know I'm not her girlfriend yet, but we're gonna get there. I just thought you should know." Tiffany added with the intent to hurt her friend and Jessica knew what she exactly meant. It's no secret to Tiffany anymore that she has something towards Taeyeon so Tiffany had to give her an indirect warning as a heads up. 


Before Jessica could say anything, Tiffany stood up and take a deep breath before thanking her. "Well, this should be enough. Thanks for the clothes." 


Once Tiffany left her room, she sat down for a while to calm herself before she could even cry. Jessica doesn't want to cry anymore. She knows she should move on now before something could even become a problem. Tears are slowly welling up i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter