Seventeen

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, guys! I know I told you I will publish another chapter yesterday but since I wasn't home again, I failed to do so. Sorry for making you wait! Here's a new chap for you to read. Please, leave comments down the comment section. Enjoy! :)

 

 

Krystal and Amber starts to laugh at Jessica for being scared of fake ghosts but Taeyeon could feel how genuinely frightened she was. She puts her hand on Jessica's back and caress it to calm the girl down, "I'm sorry. We're out now." 


Although not seeing them, Jessica could feel everyone's eyes were on hers and she thought about what would Tiffany think if she doesn't let go of Taeyeon now so she freed herself from her arms and took a seat at the bench nearby. 


"You are such a baby." Krystal sister. 


"Will you shut your mouth?" Jessica gave her a glare in return as she wipe her tears. 


Taeyeon then approached her, looking all serious. "Do you feel better now?" Jessica ignored her and just continues what she's doing. 


"You're doomed, Taeyeon unnie." Amber joked, putting up a finger at her. 


"Let's go for the roller coaster next! Unnie, are you coming with us?" Krystal asked her sister who shook her head as a response, wanting to calm herself down first. 


"You guys go, I'll stay here." Taeyeon told the others. Tiffany could only look back while getting pulled by her boyfriend to come with Krystal and Amber. 


Not facing her, Jessica asked, "Why are you here? I didn't ask you stay here." 


"I know." Taeyeon told her. "That was my decision." Jessica fought the urge to smile by rolling her eyes, trying to let Taeyeon know that she's annoyed for getting dragged in the horror house. 


"I'm sorry. I went too far." Taeyeon said with a soft voice but Jessica is still ignoring her. Little does she know Jessica was doing it on purpose, curious about how Taeyeon would appease her.


"Sica..." Taeyeon gave Jessica a light pinch on the arm causing the girl to face her. 


"What?" Jessica asked with annoyance in her voice. 


"I'm sorry." Taeyeon repeated her words. Not gonna lie, Jessica's heart melted by the way Taeyeon is looking at her right now. She could see guilt in her eyes and how sorry she is. "Come with me, I'll treat you an ice cream." she added, in hopes to make the brunette feel better. 


"You think you could fool me with ice cream after you forced me in there? Am I a kid?" Jessica asked the older girl causing her to pout her lips which Jessica found cute. She stared at her for a moment before talking again. 


"Fine. Stop pouting, you're ruining my day even more." Taeyeon stood up with a big grin and offered her hand to Jessica which the brunette gladly took. 


"I knew ice cream would work." she heard Taeyeon mumble. Oh, how bad she wanted to smile too but she has to stay in character. 


As Taeyeon wait in line to order, Jessica heard someone yell her name. "Jessica!" she scanned the crowd trying to find the owner of the voice. "Sica!" the person called again and when Jessica turned to her side, she finally found her. 


"Yuri?" 


The tall girl made her way to the brunette with a smile plastered on her face. "Wow, I didn't expect to see you here. You look way more prettier than before." Yuri said as she take a look at Jessica from head to toe.


"Of course, duh." Jessica confidently agreed. She also couldn't deny the fact that Yuri is way hotter now. "Are you still in a swimming team? You look toned." 


"Yeah, I look hot, don't I?" Yuri cockily flexed her muscles receiving a scoff from Jessica. "I'm just kidding! How have you been? It's been a while since I last saw you."


"Fine. Nothing interesting." she plainly answered. 


"Still no boyfriend?" Yuri asked then Jessica shook her head. "That . I told you, maybe you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter