Twenty

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised I'll update so here's a long chap for you, loves. I usually just make more than a thousand word each chapter but this one's like 2-3 chapters combined so enjoy! Tell you what, I can't stop smiling the whole time I was writing this chapter lol. Don't forget to put comments and share your thoughts :)

 

 

TAEYEON's POV


          Feeling how cold it is wherever I am right now, I slowly opened my eyes only to find my vision spinning. It's dark but I can tell everything's spinning. 

 

Ah, . 

 

Think of all the horrible things a person could feel, I am feeling them all at once right now. I feel my head throbbing, my vision continuously spinning, my whole body numbing that I can only grunt. 


Suddenly, a light appeared from my side and I see a person in front of me. I shut my eyes tightly and opened them right away just so I could see the person clearly. 


"Taeyeon?" she called out my name. I tried and tried to see clearly but failed to do so. Then I felt warm all of a sudden after the person covered me in blanket. "Go back to sleep." I heard her say. 


When I felt her lay beside me, I scooted over and put my arm around her, feeling myself comfortable before closing my eyes again. 


The second time I opened my eyes, it's already bright in the room and I can hear knocking on the door but couldn't find myself to respond. Everything is better now than what I've felt a while ago; I can see clearly now and my vision stopped spinning but god, my head...my head is still ing throbbing. I carefully moved myself when I felt something soft and squishy on my hand. Curious, I squeezed to feel it once more only to realize it was on the chest part of the person in front of me. 


"Wah!" I panicked and ended up falling off the bed. 


"Taeyeon!" the sleeping person rushed over to me after hearing my body thrown onto the floor. 


I held my elbow, feeling pain all over it. "Ow." I grunted. 


"What are you doing? Why did you fall off the bed?" the person asked, making me look at her. 


I furrowed my eyebrows, "Sica?" 

 

All this time I was with her? 

 

She helped me get up and sat me on the bed. "Ah, jinjja...why are you so careless?" 


"I..." I felt my cheeks heat up knowing why I ended up on the floor. I just d her , oh my god. I didn't realize where my hand was because of the thick comforter that covers our bodies. "Sorry." she huffed and went back to bed. 


After knowing I've been with Jessica since last night, I tried remembering everything I can to see if I did something embarrassing but only managed to remember two things.

 

[FLASHBACK]


          I was half-awake when I feel my body getting washed. How could you not be awake by something like that? I didn't pay it no mind because everything was spinning and I can't even get ahold of myself. I gently closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep. 


Much later, I jerked out of my sleep after hearing some mumbling that I couldn't quite understand. All I hear was noise and nothing else. It feels like a person is whispering words at me. I can't tell if the person is scolding me but it surely feels like it after seeing how messy I've become. Guilt came over me so I decided to make up with the person in front of me by hugging her without having to open my eyes. That way, she might forgive me for being so reckless. 


"Don't leave..." I mumbled in hopes that the person will now stop scolding me. I went back to sleep shortly after feeling the person comfortably snuggled with me. 


[FLASHBACK ENDS] 

 

I looked at my clothes and it was indeed changed. Don't tell me she was the one who bathe- well, who else would it be?


"Oh, god..." I put my hands on my face realizing Jessica has seen my entire body which means she has seen the color of my undergarments too...which were pink...with little flowers on them. 


"Oh, no..." I uttered as I continue to remember everything in detail. 


"Yah, will you stop making noises? I want to go back to sleep." she demanded. 


I can feel my body heating up once more out of huge embarrassment. If only I hadn't act so arrogant about those drinks, it wouldn't come to this point. 

 

How embarrassing she had to see me like that.

 

Managing to calm myself after a few minutes, I turned around to take a look at Jessica's back and wondered about what she was telling me last night. Obviously, she wouldn't talk to a sleeping person if it was nothing so it had me leaving curious. It wouldn't hurt to ask later. I rest my head for a few minutes before heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I got back, Jessica was already sitting comfortably on her bed while scrolling through her phone. I guess she couldn't go back to sleep anymore.


The sunlight that peaks throughout the room made the view unexpectedly breathless. Seeing Jessica this beautiful first thing in the morning really leaves me speechless. 


I didn't want to make it obvious that I was staring at her but my body stood froze on this spot which she clearly noticed. "You look dead." she first said and went on to scold me afterwards. "Do you remember now what you did last night? Mind telling me why you acted so recklessly?" She then huffed and adjusted her seat, "God, Kim Taeyeon, if you weren't passed out yesterday, I would've really hit you in the face."


Not being able to say anything else, I could only utter the word, "Sorry..." and lowered my head down to show her I regret what I did last night. A silence occurred, maybe she felt bad for scolding me in the morning. 


"Take a seat here." I brought my head up and sees her tapping the bed, indicating me to go there which I gladly obeyed. "What happened?" she asked calmly now. 


I averted my eyes from her, not wanting her to see how weak I am. "Tiffany...she went to my dorm sunday afternoon and we talked for a bit." 


"Then?" 


"I thought we were going to fix things that day. I was glad to see her standing on my door." I let out a dry laugh, remembering seeing Tiffany that day. "I was ready to come and visit in your apartment again but our conversation didn't end well. We kinda...ended things now." 


"What?" I put my gaze back on hers just to see her reaction and she was in shock, her eyes widen. 


"Yeah...I guess, we're done for." I said as I stare at my feet while shaking my head out of disappointment. "It didn't sink in to me that day or the next so I thought I was doing fine without her but then...I just...felt emotional thinking about her all of a sudden." Jessica continued to listen but I was starting to feel heavy again so I stopped for a moment. She didn't say anything, she just let me take my time. 


"5 years of friendship just turned into thin air because she chose to believe her boyfriend." I faked a chuckle so it wouldn't be seen as a big deal by Jessica but she remained being serious. 


"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, maintaining an eye contact with me. 


"I thought you would've known by then since she's living with you." I told her truthfully before looking away again. "And I've given you enough problem. I don't want to be a bother to you anymore." 


"Well, how come you're here right now?" she questioned making me look at her. 

 

Right, how did I even end up here when I went alone to the bar?

 

"How did you find me?" I asked in curiosity.


"You called." Sica says. "But you didn't say anything and hung up on me. I was gonna let it slide but you wouldn't have called for no reason so I tried reaching out to you but you weren't answering. The bartender managed to pick up the call and told me the location, that's how." 


I lowered my head again for being a trouble. "I'm sorry..." she didn't say anything at first and went to pull me for a hug.


"You were never a bother to me, idiot. Don't ever think that way." she softly mumbled causing my eyes to get teary. I honestly don't know where I would be right now if it wasn't for Jessica. She always gets me out of trouble that I keep on making, making me feel bad even more. I didn't say anything and hugged her even tight before letting out my cries. 

 

You have no idea how grateful I am for you, Sica.

 


AUTHOR's POV


After using a key to enter the locked roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter