Just a Dream

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

When a women wears her wedding dress it makes her feel happy and lucky… but why do I feel so heartbroken?


After a while I calmed down from crying.

I’m still sitting beside Myungsoo, looking at his pale, cold and lifeless face hurts me.

How could I live my life if I already planned my future with him? How could I face tomorrow if my future is lifeless in front of me?

I touched his hands, the hands that always catches me every time I fall, the hands that always carries me when I am weak, the hands that is always so warm, now they were cold.

I looked at his face, he looked like he was just sleeping.

Seeing him like that made my tears fall again…

 

“Yuni? Let’s go dear, the doctor needs to prepare him and you need to rest. Let's go home for a while. Woohyun will take care of him here.” My mom said while she pulled me out of my chair, lifeless, I just followed her and didn’t say anything back.

 

When we went out there was a guy that kept looking at me, I know that it's unusual to see someone wearing a wedding gown in a hospital.

“Byunghun let’s go, we need to prepare you now for your operation.” The woman said to him. So his name is Byunghun.

 


L.Joe/Byunghun’s POV

 

When I was about to go thank the family that wanted to donate their son’s heart to me, I saw a woman. She looked beautiful despite of the mess she was in. She still wore her wedding gown, maybe something happened to her groom. But she looked so familiar.

“Byunghun let’s go, we need to prepare you now for your operation,” My mom went towards me.

“Okay mom, but I have to thank the family for the heart.” My mom nodded and smiled.

“Just don’t overdo it AGAIN okay?”

“Don’t worry mom, I'll keep it simple.” I gave my mom a reassuring smile.

I went to the room where they are located. I knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

I opened the door to see everyone crying. The guy that was lying on the bed still wears a tux, maybe his the groom of the woman I saw earlier.

“Anyeong, I'm Lee Byunghun. The one who will receive the heart. I'm very sorry for what happened.”

“Thank you Byunghun, it's my son’s wish to donate his heart to someone who really needs it. Hope you’ll take care of it.” The woman said. She must be his mom…

I nodded and smiled at them to lighten the mood up.

“Mr. Lee you need to go to the Operating Room now.” The nurse said. I nodded and bowed to the family.

“Thank you so much for trusting me with your son’s heart.”

After that I went to the operating room.


 

Yuni’s Pov

 

We arrived at my house. I quickly went to my room.

When I opened my room I remembered what happened earlier, how Myungsoo hugged me, how his breath traveled through my neck, his voice, his kisses. I will miss them.

I went to lie down on my bed, I couldn’t believe what happened today. When my head touched the pillow, I felt that something was underneath it. I remove the pillow and I saw a small box, I tried to open it and inside there was a key and a letter..

“Baby… you got home.. that means were already married.. thank you for not backing out from the wedding. I love you Baby, oh and I have a surprise for you. Open your closet & use that key ok? I LOVE YOU always remember that ok?

~the most happiest Guy. Your Baby, and now your Husband”

 

I went towards the closet and opened it. I saw a big teddy bear that was holding a heart and has writing on it.

“MyungNi forever!!! I Love you Wifey”

Tears fell down my cheeks I carried the teddy bear and lay in my bed. I miss him so much.  I squished the teddy then a voice suddenly appeared..

“I love you Baby~ baby~ baby~ hehehe.. I know you really love that going crazy song so I'm going to sing it for you till you fall asleep tonight ok? But don’t hug the teddy bear to much or I'll get jealous of it ok? I love you…”

Then Myungsoo started to sing going crazy. I cried so hard until I fell asleep.

 


“Baby, baby,wake up baby…”

“Huh? Who said that? Where am I?”

“Baby, I'm so disappointed at you. Hmmmp! You already forgot my voice?”

I saw Myungsoo leaning in front of me. 

“Baby!!!!” I hugged him fast and tight.

“Baby... can't... breathe...”

“Sorry baby. Sorry... I just miss you…”

“Miss me? Why? I was here with you since this morning, did you had a bad dream?” I nodded.

“I dreamt that you died in an accident.” Myungsoo didn’t said anything, he just kissed my forehead and let my head rest on his chest.

“Baby, can you still remember the time when I told you that if I die I want to donate my heart?”

I nodded.

“If that time comes be friends with the person who receive my heart ok? Don’t fight with him…” Then a few seconds we were silent.

“And, if I die, please baby don’t be sad okay? I don’t want you to be sad. I want you to live your life and fall in love again, goodbye baby I love you.” Then he kissed my head.

And I woke up… it was just a dream…