Woohyun's Pick up lines really do have some good in it...

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

Okay guys.. this is where I stopped updating.. I'll update the new one when exams and my thesis is done.. keke.. will that be ok???

I'm kinda busy.. so I could only use the computer for AFF for 1 hour and the rest is for our thesis and other school stuff.. hope you'll understand guys.. love you very much that you still read my story... hope you love it.. C:


 

Hi guys.. this part of the story is not that sad... I'm making it funny first to rest your eyes from crying..(did anyone cried? hehe but if you do.. thank you.. at least I know that my story did a good job..C: I'll start the sad part again after I finish the flashbacks of Myungsoo and Yuni's love life...a couple to go more.. hehe)


It had been that long already? For me a year was still not enough to forget someone that you love. Someone you almost had for the rest of your life, someone that means the whole life for you. Now, how could you forget someone like that…

I looked at Woohyun…I know he loves Myungsoo too, and I can still feel the pain in his heart every time we open up this topic.

“I'm not yet ready Woohyun…” I said as I look down at the ring that Myungsoo gave..

He also looked at the ring and then he laugh..

“Haha! I can still remember the trouble that we made when we got that ring”

Woohyun started to tell Yuni the story....

Flashback: (Woohyun’s POV)

“Wooooooooooooooohhhyyyyuunn!!!!! WAKE UP! THERE’S AN EMERGENCY!!!!” Myungsoo screamed over the phone. Gosh!!! That woke me up.

“What?! What?! Is there fire??!!! What happened?!!!!!!” I jumped out of the bed as I was wearing my pants.

“Don’t be silly of course there’s no fire.” And he said in a calm manner.

“WHAT??!! You made me jump out of my bed and there’s no fire?!!!!”

“Wa~it… w~hat?! You did what?! I didn’t tell you to jump out of your bed..and I didn’t tell you that there’s fire.”

“B~u~t!!!!! You said there’s an emergency!” I squealed… like a child…

“Oh.. that.. hahaha! Help me find a ring, I want to propose to Yuni tonight… hehehe.”

“WHAT?!!!!! ASDKEIASDOVH!!! That’s all?!!! Arrgghh!!! You two make my head hurt you know!!!”

“We love you Woohyun!! Haha! And we all know you love us too. So meet me at the park in 5 minutes okay? Bye!!”

“WAIT!!! ARGGHH! How can I be there in 5 minutes? Did he expect me to run there without even taking shower or eat?”

 

After 5 minutes…

Myungsoo was waiting impatiently at the park. He tapped his foot and keep looking at his watch.

“Where is that Woohyun? His already a minute late.”

Just then a guy ran towards him. His hair was unruly, he is still trying to wear his jacket while running but couldn’t run faster and straight because his other shoelace was untied and most of all he is still biting a toasted bread while doing all this..

“Aigoo!!! Your late!” Myungsoo said as he showed Woohyun his watch..

Woohyun glared at him still biting his toast..

“Look at the guy he is soooo cute!!! I want to take care of him.”

“Keke!!! Yeah.. his so cute while he’s biting his toast. And look at his friend, he's sooo handsome.”

Girls were crowding at them, to see such beauty at the same time is such an opportunity…

“Yah!! I'm not going if you look like that!!!”

Woohyun took a bite at his toast.

“It's your fault for just giving me 5 minutes!!!”

“'Aishh!! Hurry up! Hurry up!” Woohyun bit his toast again and this time he fixed his clothes and hair..

“There! I'm done! You’d better buy me breakfast later.”

 

The two walked to the nearest jewelry shop and tried to look for a ring.

“Good morning sir…” The sales lady said.

The two started to look around

"How about this?" Woohyun said while pointing at the ring

wedding-12656.gif

Myungsoo looked at it for about a second then turn back looking for another one.

 

"No. Ugly."

 

Woohyun pouted.. "He's so into it..."

"This?"

selling-diamond-ring.jpg

"Woohyun!! That's! That's!" 

"Awesome? Hahaha! I'm the best right?"

"UGLY!"

Woohyun's face fell and even pouted..

"He's too much..." He started to tear up...

When Myungsoo saw him tearing up he thought in his mind "Aigoo.. This Woohyun is such a kid..." Myungsoo smiled at how Woohyun was such a softie.

"Ohh~~ Woohyun. How about this one?"

ring_thing.jpg

Woohyun raised his left brow...

"Are you kidding?!!!!" 

"Hahaha! I was just joking!"

The two shared a good laugh...

Then suddenly they saw the right ring...

"That one!!!" They both yelled.

white-gold-engagement-rings-300x269.jpg   

 

 

"Wow.. You both have good taste.." The sales lady said.

"I'll take it..." Myungsoo said while he grabbed his wallet.

"Okay sir. It's 5,000,000,000 won..."

"MWO?!!!" they both said...

"Yah! How much do you have?"

"3,000,000,000" Myungsoo said while he showed his wallet to Woohyun...

"What?! But you still have to treat me for breakfast..."

Then the two look at each other with a sinister smile then look at the sales lady...

"Can you give us that ring for a cheaper prize?" Myungsoo said in a very y voice and he leaned even closer to the sales lady.

The sales lady blushed and almost screamed at what Myungsoo said.

"I'm so sorry sir but the prize is already fixed and I can't give you any discount." The sales lady said.

Woohyun leaned towards the sales lady and twirled her hair...Then went to her hand, Woohyun raised the sales lady's hand and kissed it.

"Pretty please?" He said in a y voice.

The sales lady couldn't stand it anymore and she run towards the personnel's office without a word.

The two look at each other..

"We over did it again." Woohyun said and Myungsoo nod in agreement.

Then suddenly the owner came... The owner look around mid 30's, her face was already having lines and looked so... scary and serious...

"She said that you want a cheap prize?"

The two nodded.

"Make me smile then, if you do so, I'll give it to you half the prize. ill only give you two 2 chances..."

Myungsoo came up first...

KNOCK KNOCK!!!
1.who's der???
2. garlic, garlic, onion, tomato
1. garlic, garlic, onion, tomato who??
2. neeewwwwww yyooooorrrrkkkkkk!!! garlic
garlic onion tomato....

The owner raised an eyebrow... Myungsoo lowered his head...

 

Now it's Woohyun's turn... he looked at Myungsoo who is begging for Woohyun to ace it...

Woohyun walked towards the owner seductively and he whispered in her ear...

"You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree but the best way to fall... is in love with me..."

The manager smiled to the corny jowk of Woohyun.

 

"Hahaha!!! You smiled!" Myungsoo said.

The owner didn't say a word and gave them the ring at a half prize.

 

At the near diner...

Woohyun is munching down a lot of pancakes and bacon.

"Wooow! Slow down will you?"

Woohyun shook his head and still much his food..

"I deserve this!!!"

Woohyun said while hugging the food down...

 

End of flashback


Omo!!! Thank you thank you for those who subscribed... 

Love wall:

xiangqin18


Thank you so much!! Hope you love the story so far.. C:

And also for the comments!!! Hehehehe! I really love them! Thank you so much!! I didn't want to update now but when I saw your comments it made me feel pumped up to do so.. Hehehe.. I'm really looking forward for you comments guys.. They take the stress and pain away... Especially that school is about to end and that means deadlines and exams are coming and I'll be exhausted.. Hope you'll still give your comments. Kekeke!


xiangqin1~~ you really think so??? hehe.. thank you so much.. its just a shame half of my subs lost.. HUHU!! but i really hope that they will subcribe again.. I really wanted this story to be featured.. so very.. badly.. haha!!! sorry.. 


Hi guys.. some bad news... 

I'm running out of Woohyun's corny Pick up lines... Do you have any pick up lines that you know? Please do share them.. and I'll post it here if they are WOOHYUN quality.. kekeke!!! love you guys.. muah! Hope you'll stay till the end of my story..