Blue Moon

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

No one’s POV

Myungsoo watched L.Joe as he walked away from him. As L.Joe take a step away from him, his mind screamed of all the things L.Joe said, Still wondering of ways how to beat him. Frustration came to him, thinking that L.Joe is right, how can a ghost like him win over someone who is alive and always there for Yuni? On the other hand L.Joe is full of confidence that he will win Yuni.

L.Joe returned to the hut finding Yuni sitting on a small sofa waiting for him.

“Hi! Did I made you wait that long?” L.Joe asked Yuni in a soft and calm voice.

“no..” Yuni shook her head and gave a chuckle.

“The shop just called and they said that we have an Important Costumer waiting and I really need to go there now. Im very sorry L.Joe”

“It’s ok Yuni, I understand. I’ll walk you there. Let’s go?”

Yuni nodded and they both went to the shop.

While they’re walking back to the shop Myungsoo followed them, still thinking of a great way how to beat L.Joe

 

After a long walk, Yuni and L.Joe arrived at the shop.

“See you around L.Joe and thank you for showing me the hut earlier.” Yuni smiled at L.Joe as she bid farewell.

 

Yuni’s POV

I watched L.Joe as he was slowly walking away, I felt happy when I’m with him, I could feel that he really wants to help me regain my memories back but at some point I could feel some guilt inside me, something that’s telling me that Im just using him to regain my memories.

I really want to be friends with him and to know him better but I don’t want to let him think that I’m just using him.

Arrrgghh!! All this thinking makes my head hurts! Better go inside and attend to our VIP costumer.

I went inside the shop finding all of my employees all lined up fronting the entrance door all smiling.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked them and then they shook their heads

“Then why did you called me here? And where’s our VIP costumer?”

The guys just giggled at my question. I sighed thinking that I could actually get some decent answers from them, and then suddenly someone was walking closer behind me.

“They still haven’t change haven’t they Unnie?”

My heart suddenly beats faster when I heard a familiar voice, the voice that I really missed so much, and the voice that I last heard during my wedding.

“Minnie?!” I turned around and found Minnie (Please refer to chapter 1, Yuni’s cousin)

“Anyeong Unnie! Did you missed me?” She gave out a cute smile and waved at me.

I hurriedly run towards her and gave her a hug.

“Unnie I can’t breathe. Too. Tight”

I let go of her. I really miss this kid; even though she’s just a year younger than me I can still feel that she’s my little sister.

“opps.. hehe.. sorry Minnie. I just miss you so much”

“its ok Unnie I miss you too..” Minnie gave a cute smile and then her gaze suddenly shift at my left side, her face suddenly change, something that made her confused.

Minnie’s POV

After Unnie gave me a death hug I suddenly saw someone I thought would never be there, well actually I do but I thought he moved on. It was Kim Myungsoo, what is he still doing here?

“Unnie did something happened to you this passed days?” I asked her while my eyes are still fixed on Myungsoo who is also confused as me.

“hmmm.. I met someone in my past but I don’t remember anything from him… why?”

“oh nothing, Im just curious” I said still looking at Myungsoo, then suddenly he went beside me

“you can see me?”

I nodded while I stare at Unnie

“Minnie? Why are you nodding? I haven’t asked you yet..” Unnie smiled

“ok, just sit here for a while, I’ll just get something for you to eat? Ok?”

This time I nodded to her. As soon as she went to the kitchen my gazed returned to Myungsoo who is sited in front of me.

“why are you here?” I asked while keeping my poise and my voice low so that no one could hear me and also to avoid people talking that im crazy.

“long story”

“I’ll listen.”

 

After 10 minutes…

Myungsoo explained everything, from the deal to what just happened to them at the forest. I couldn’t believe what I just heard, that L.Joe is such a cold hearted person, to break the rules just for his selfish desires. I need to help Myungsoo Oppa, but how?

I look at him and our faces was confused as ever.

Then suddenly an idea popped out of my mind,

“Oppa. Have you heard about the Blue Moon?”

“no, I haven’t why?”

“There’s this legend that said that every soul that didn’t moved on to the other side will have a one wish when the Blue moon comes”

Myungsoo’s eyes suddenly widen when he heard about the Blue Moon

“And its coming this Sunday Oppa, you can wish to turn back time or you can wish to be alive again”

Myungsoo’s face suddenly calmed down.

“No, I won’t do that, or else this won’t be a fun fight isn’t?”

What does he meant? What is he planning on the day the Blue moon will come?

 



 

Im so sorry for the very delayed update guys, I was and currently busy, I just want to update now, so that you wont get angry.. hehe

 

sorry for the typos and wrong grammar.. Im really sleepy now.. its around 12 am here now.. good night.. 

I hope you like the update.. C:

 

Please do comment and subscribe.. I miss your comments C: