What's inside is....

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

I slowly entered the key, mixed emotions suddenly came to me. I felt guilt, fear, nervousness, excitement and sadness. I couldn’t understand why and felt all of this at the same time. I turned the key, I'm already this far, I must not back down. When I heard the click sound my heart starts to beat faster. I grabbed the handle; I took a deep breath and slowly opened the cabinet.

“Oh Myungsoo..” I said while giggling… He never cease to amuse me.. I took out the paper and read it..

“Haha!! Hi there! You will not find the “THING” that easily, you must find it first.. Let’s start from the moment that we’ve met…  c: “

“From the moment that we’ve met?” Ughh!!! I sat on his bed… squeezing out the name of the place were we’ve met.. all I could remember it was a speed dating convention… Ugh!!!!  I looked at the floor still thinking.. thinking.. thinking.. OMO!!!

“WOOHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as I storm out of his room.

I caught Woohyun being Chloe’s make-up costumer..

“What is it Yuni?” Woohyun asked with such innocent voice and look… I raised my left eyebrow.

“Uhmm.. can we talk?” Still can't believe that Woohyun would let Chloe do his makeup and would not admit defeat to L.Joe.. Speaking of L.Joe, where was he??? Ugh! Nevermind he's not important…

Woohyun walked towards me while straightening his clothes…

“What is it you want to talk about Yuni?” Woohyun asked, I gave him the letter that Myungsoo gave..

While he was reading I explained everything…

His eyes grew wider as he reads and listens to every word I said..

“MWO?! Is this true???”

“No Woohyun.. I just made that.. OF COURSE IT'S TRUE!!!” I glared at him… Pfft!! This man.. really!!!

“Aishh!! Okay okay” Woohyun gave me a glare..

“So..? What’s the name of the place?”

He sighed…

“It's INFINITE’S STAR. Do you know where it is?”

I nodded.. “I just forgot the name.. thanks Woohyun..” I smiled and ran outside..

“Goodluck!!” I saw Woohyun waving at me.

“Thank you!”

I went outside to get a cab..

“To Infinite’s Star please..” The driver nodded and started to drive..

On the way, I read the letter again, I couldn’t believe it.. Myungsoo prepared all this… I smiled as I hugged the letter.

 

After 20 minutes of driving..

“Miss we’re here.” The driver said as he smiled at me..

“Thank you..” I smiled back as I gave him the money…

 

I went inside… sure feels great coming back to the place where I first met him..

FLASHBACK:

No one’s POV

 

“YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!!  Get your out of bed now!!! Do you want to sob there for the rest of your life????!!!” Woohyun grabbed Myungsoo’s blanket.

Myungsoo was sobbing because he caught his girlfriend cheating on him. He caught her kissing another guy at a bar.

“Just leave me alone Woohyun” Myungsoo snatched the blanket again..

Woohyun felt sorry for his friend, he gave everything to that girl and yet she still cheated on him.

“OH COME ON MYUNGSOO!!! It's been what??? 5 months?? Get over her already she’s not worth it!”

“IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!!”

Woohyun was taken aback, it was the first time Myungsoo raised his voice on him…

He sat down beside Myungsoo,

“Come on dude.. I know what could make you ease that pain you have there.”

“I'm not in the mood Woohyun..”

“Okay then… I'll just take your SLR if you’re not coming.” When Myungsoo heard that he suddenly jumps out of bed, Woohyun, having fast reflexes jumps off the bed and run downstairs..

“Give that back!!!”

“No!! Unless you’ll come!”

Myungsoo sighed and agreed to come.

 

At the INFINITE’S STAR

 

“What is this place?” Myungsoo said..

“My friend told me that they will be having a speed dating, so I think we should give it a try..”

Woohyun said as he walked towards the registration booth, Myungsoo on the other hand looked around…

Just as Myungsoo looked at the door you came in..

tumblr_ltin45faIh1qc2y6vo1_500.png

 

His eyes widen… Woohyun walk towards Myungsoo and  he was handing Myungsoo his name tag.. then he place his own name tag on his chest..

He noticed that your stunned, he look towards where you are looking

“Woooow!!! You really have eyes for beautiful girls don’t you Myungsoo.. hahaha! Let’s go.. we will meet her later..”

Myungsoo nodded and sat at the chair next to Woohyun..

As everyone sitted, Myungsoo’s eyes was still fixed on you.. then he noticed the your already wearing a name tag..

“Yuni..” he said in awe..

But his heart sank when he read PHOTOGRAPHER above your name…

In the middle of the speed dating, he really didn’t pay attention to his partner. Woohyun noticed it and he smacked his arm.. Myungsoo looked at him.

I'll take care of this..

He mouthed to Myungsoo..

He walked towards you.

“Hi there.. are you tired??”

“No why?” You said as you drank your juice.

“Cause you’ve been running around my mind since I saw you..”

You just raised your eyebrow..

It was the first time that a girl didn’t bite Woohyun’s corny pick up lines… He felt defeated.. he returned to his seat.. then Myungsoo walked towards you..

“Hi there.. are you tired?”

You rolled your eyes

“Why?”

“Because you’ve been running around my mind since I saw you..”

You giggled.

“Is that your friend?” you asked..

“Yeah why?”

You shook your head..

“I just thought so..”


sorry guys.. I have to go somewhere.. I'll update it again maybe tomorrow??? Sorry.. it's kinda short.. 

 

 

 

My fav song.. fav band.. now my fav. MV... hehehe

 

Wish my wedding would be like this and I wish L.Joe is my groom.

 

Hehe.. question.. 

The one singing it.. is it a boy or a girl? hehe