The Contest

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

Minnie’s POV

 

"So Minnie what's the catch here?" Dongwoo Asked.

"Hmmmm... What if the employee who will have the most costumers till the day before our Anniversary will have the last dance at the ball?"

They all stop and think deep at what I just proposed..

"That would be very challenging Minnie especially when SOMEONE here wants to win that and to have a dance with you." Yeol said while glancing at Woohyun..

Everyone’s eyes fixed on the distracted Woohyun who is already planning how to win the Contest.

His cheeks was already puffed and red just by thinking about his plan..

“Ahem..” Gyu cleared his throat, seeing someone looks so ridiculous makes him sick.

“Hmmmm?” Woohyun looked at us while his face was remained what it is, puffed, red and smiling ridiculously.

“Oh! were you guys talking about me?” Woohyun snapped out when he realized all of our stares and Sung Gyu’s glares.

“No Woohyun, we’re talking to the HyunWoo behind you.” Yeol said sarcastically while the rest were staring at him dumbfounded.

Woohyun turned his back to check who this HyunWoo, Yeol was talking about. To his surprise no one is behind him.

“Uhh.. Yeollie, I think you need to buy new glasses, there’s no one here behind me.” Woohyun said as he was pointing it to Yeol.

“uggh! Forget it Woohyun, Just continue to daydream there and DON’T call me Yeollie!” Yeol stomped in frustration; Woohyun really is slow in getting what they mean today.

We continued our talk without Woohyun, he couldn’t even think straight so we decided to tell him the plan later.

“So here it is, we will have a friendly Staff Competition. I already made the division of the shop, where we are all have our little station and who ever can have the most costumers within a week will win. So how’s that sound?”

I gave out my roughly sketch and they all take turns in looking where they are assigned.

 

 

vKFSB.png

Gyu and Hoya’s eyes widen when they saw the sketch.

“Yah! Why am I near the CR?!” they both exclaimed.

“Well” I said as I scratched the back of my neck, actually I don’t have any idea why I put both of them near the CR. Hehe

“Come on guys, don’t scare her. She obviously put both of you near the CR because she knows that you’re the most popular staff here. So it would be unfair for the rest of us when you have the best station right?” Thank God Unnie saved me. The both looked convince on what Unnie said and they accepted their station without another word.

“And oh! Before I forget, all the food that will be served to the costumers will be the foods that are on the menu, no more no less.” I added

“What? So how can we attract more customers? I was planning to make my special SungJong dessert. Psshh” Jong said in a diva tune

“Well that’s the creative side of this contest, think of a way to attract them besides food. At the end of each day we will gather all the receipts that we have. Count them and post the number of customers we had on this white board.” I said as I lift the ½ sized white board.

“hmmm… that’s sounds tricky, but on the same time awesome. I’m in” Unnie said while she raised her hand in the air.

“Thanks Unnie..” I said while I pulled her into a tight hug.

“Hey what about us?” Dongwoo added while

“We didn’t say we don’t want to join.” Hoya added while he placed his arm around Dongwoo’s shoulder.

“Yeah, Count us in too.” Yeol added while Jong and Gyu nodded in agreement.

“Yay! Thank you guys.” I cheered in delight that they all agreed to my plan.

“I’ll be dancing!” Hoya and Dongwoo both exclaimed.

Both give each other glares; we all know that both of them are good in dancing. Not one of them wants to give it up.

“grr.. Let’s battle it out Hoya.” Dongwoo growled while glaring at Hoya’s Eyes.

“right at cha Dongwoo.”

The two stood up from their seats and position themselves for the greatest battle of their lives.

“Kai Bai Bo!”

“hahaha! I won!” Hoya Exclaimed.

“what?! Since when Paper wins against Rock?”

“uhh.. since forever?” Jong added.

“Try wrapping the rock with paper and throw it somewhere, the rock is still intact while the paper is all shattered” Dongwoo defended.

“Say what you wanna say Dongwoo. But im still the winner” Hoya patted Dongwoo’s back.

“FINE! Then I’ll rap.” Dongwoo hissed.

“I’ll sing” Gyu added.

“I’ll do a magic Trick” Yeol added next

“I’ll give a free massage” Jong said confidently.

“Roses are red, Violets are Blue what would my life be without you?” Suddenly the Woohyun butted in smiling at me.

“I guess Woohyun will do a pick up line” Unnie said and everyone nodded

“How about you Unnie? What will you gonna do?” I asked her.

“hmm.. how about fortune telling? I kinda did that when I was in High School.”

Everyone’s eyes widen, No one knows that Unnie can do that and most of all that’s kind of a threat to us, how can we defeat that?

“How about you Minnie? I think I saw your name on one of the stations.” Unnie added and all eyes were fixed on me waiting for my answer.

“hmmm.. Maybe I’ll do a Knock-Knock Joke instead everyone got all the nice ideas.” I gave out a sigh…

I saw Woohyun looking at the sketch that I made; a smile crept on his face.

“Wow our stations are adjacent to each other, now I think I’m falling deeply in love with you.” Woohyun said as he was leaning towards me.

“Back it Lover boy. Go and plan your strategy, we’re about to open the shop in 2 hours, start baking” Unnie said while the other guys was pulling him away from me.

This will be a long and tiring week. Thank God things are going smoothly as we planned Myungsoo Oppa, I hope yours too.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, I miscalculated it.. the story wont be ending at chapter 25, obviously.. hehehe.. sorry guys.. 

I really dont know how many chapters left but Im pretty sure that the ending is near.. so brace yourself for the ending XD

Prepare your bashing faces because Im sure you guys didnt see this kind of ending coming. XD

 

Please do Comment and Subscribe.. C: