Second Clue (edited)

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 


“I'm Kim Myungsoo by the way.” He offered his hand to shake. I looked at him and oooohhh!!!!! I love that smile, and his eyes!! One word!!!!!! AMAZING!

“Ahem?” Oh my gosh!!! That was very embarrassing!!!

“Yuni, Park Yuni” I said as I shook his hand. His hand, it's soooooo soft!!! Kyaaa~!!! I think I'm in love! Yuni! Snap out of it! That’s not love! Your barely know him! What if his a killer? A kidnaper? Or worst.. GAY!!!!

“Hehe…” I saw him giggle.. I think I'm already dead inside… Kyaa~~!

I snapped out..

“What’s so funny?”

“You.” Hahaha! He thinks I'm funny!!!

“Huh? Why? I haven't even said a word yet.”

“Your expression is so funny.. hehehe and your still holding my hand, can I have it back?”

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!! What’s going on with me??? And I was even daydreaming in front of him!

I let go of his hand..

“Sorry.” I said as I looked down, I don’t want him to see me blushing, he might think I liked him.. well…… yeah.. I do like him.. kekeke!!

End of flashback..

 

I looked around the place, still didn’t change a bit.. now… uhmm… now… ok.. How will I find the other clue at this huge bar? It's still early so they’re still fixing things…

I searched under the tables, chairs even under the vases… Oh man!! It's been a year since Myungsoo made this for me.. maybe they already threw it out..

“Excuse me miss?” The waiter walked towards me..

“Hmmm?”

“Are you looking for something? I can help you?”

I nodded and handed him the first clue.

“You see, my fiancé died last year, and today was his death anniversary… I found this in his cabinet, he prepared something for me but I think it's too late, it's been a year, maybe you already threw it away..” I said, I couldn’t hold my shaky voice and my teary eyes… all Myungsoo’s effort wasted.

Was

I

Too

..

.

Late..?

 

I look at the waiter and he smiled… Why would he smile?? Does he think I'm going crazy?

“Uhmm.. miss? Please follow me.” The waiter led me to the manager’s room.

 

“Excuse me sir.. she’s here” She’s here?? What did he mean?

Then suddenly their manager faced me… but what shocked me was Myungsoo.. Why was he here? Was I dreaming? I pinched my self to wake up.. this Was not good.. I'm hallucinating!!

“Aww…” I said softly… It hurts.. that means I'm wide awake.. good…

I smiled, I thought this is one of my dreams again.. hahaha!

I looked at the manager again.. WAIT!!! Myungsoo is still there! Smiling..

I rubbed my eyes.. I couldn’t believe it..

I tried to look again.. good thing there’s no Myungsoo to be found.. pheeew!!! I was just imagining things.. hehehe

Then I suddenly felt arms wrapped on my waist, hugging me…

“You won't believe that I'm here? What took you so long baby?” Myungsoo said as he rested his chin on my shoulder…

Oh my gosh!! Am I dreaming???!!! This isn’t good!! I'm scared of ghost!!

“Hehehe.. you still haven’t change baby.. your still scared of ghost… hehe.. don’t think of me as a ghost, a guardian angel maybe?”

“But how~~?”

“Let’s just say, I can read your mind?” Then he suddenly nuzzled his head on my neck..

"Let’s go baby.. my gift is waiting…” he said as he was signaling me to go forward..

 

Then Myungsoo stood behind the manager, smiling.. that smile I really miss that smile…

Tears started to form… I've never expected to see him again..

His eyes, his lips, his smile…. HIS LOVE…

I miss them.. I don’t care if you’re a ghost.. as long as we’re together… I'm happy…

 

A tear fell down my eyes and a smile crept on my face.

 

“Are you sure?” The waiter nodded and he walked towards the manager, giving him the first clue. After the manager read the clue, he walked towards me and hugged me..

“I thought you’ll never come *sobs” Wait was he… crying?

Then he released me from his hug, wiped his tears and smiled at me.

“It's been a year since he came here. I'm very sorry for his death… I know how much you love each other..”

I raised my eyebrow and looked at Myungsoo behind.. he just gave me a shy smile and shrugged his shoulder. His still so cute..  acting so innocent and he doesn’t know anything…

“He told me everything when he came here… whole day we just talked about you, and how much he loves you..” His eyes became teary but he looked at me so soft like I'm a glass that is so fragile..

“Thank you..” I said softly.. then he went to his table and open his cabinet, he took out a… scrapbook?

“Here.. this is for you..” he said as he was handing me the scrapbook…

I bowed and thank him for everything, then I went to the park to read the scrapbook Myungsoo made.. 

 

At the park...

I sat on a bench facing the pond.. the air was really refreshing...

“So.. you found my second clue.. hope you’ll like it baby.. “ He said as he held me in his arm and kissed my forehead.. it felt so cold…

I took a deep breath and started to read it.

"Time is meaningless when you're in love."

I giggled... Woohyun really influenced Myungsoo. He even got his corny lines.. hehe.. hmmm.. Time is meaningless when you're in love..

"Oh Myungsoo.. " I shook my head and smiled. I opened the first page.. 

 

tumblr_lweynd7bvT1qjsldro1_500.png

"You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."

 

He wrote on the scrapbook.

“You're really shy to take your picture, hehe… but thank you.. because you still let me have one memory of our date.. “ He started to explain each picture to me.. a smile crept on our faces.

I really miss this, spending time with the person I love..

 

tumblr_lu2b7iZdyq1qc2y6vo1_500.png

"If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, “Like this.”"

 

“You're really stubborn at that times.. Do you still remember? You don’t want to wear those mittens.. even if it's too cold.. and you even forced me to dance on the streets so that you will wear them.. “

I giggled when he said that.. but I didn’t notice that I started to cry… my heart felt that it's being stabbed by knives. Yes, I'm with him, I don’t care if his a ghost or alive. But deep inside me says that this just temporary.. him being with me.. it's all an illusion from a broken heart that longs for its other half.

tumblr_lu1kqmsaUX1qc2y6vo1_400.png

"If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I can’t. All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better because of you."

 

“You know.. what is written here is true. You really made my stay here on earth worth living Yuni..and I never regret meeting you.. You ment my broken heart and you even taught me that loving someone means forgetting your past and live on with the person that is taking good care of your heart. Thank you Yuni…”

As every word he said made me burst out crying… the pain of leaving will never be ment… the pain of being alone will always haunt me, the pain without you will kill me…

tumblr_lnpe3t8G3q1qh79e5o1_500.jpg

"We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all those nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings."

 

“Hehe.. do I have to say more? Even if Woohyun is with us, we still have a lot of time blabbering everything under the sun… I miss your randomness Yuni.. I miss your bubbly self, how you would change my frown into a smile, how you make me fall in love with you more.. with just a stare..”

I really want to hug him, but I CAN'T…

I really want to kiss him, but I CAN'T…

All I can do is just to stare at him… was this a gift life gave me? That I can see him now? Or a punishment? That I'm hurting right now because I know that I can't be with him anymore?

Seeing him here in front of me makes it even harder to let go…

tumblr_lqqf8qOkIb1qdydmpo1_500.jpg

"Someone told me that there really is such thing as magic. I never believed in that till I saw your smile and felt your touch. Then I realized you’re the only magical thing on earth that could turn this world into paradise."

 

“just being with you makes my world a paradise..” he said as he smiled at me… my heart felt like someone is squeezing it..I couldn’t bare with this pain any longer, but I don’t want to leave him too…

247864_189676277748362_107343872648270_4

" If lightning strikes, I’d cover my heart so when it hits me, I’d fall happily knowing I protected you. Cause I spared the place where you have always been."

 

“I know my heart is safe now… right Yuni?” I shook my head..  he gave me a confused look…

“why? Isn’t he taking good care of my heart?”

“no.. because your hurting me.. you lied.. you said you wont ever leave me… you promised that you wont make me cry.. you promised that you’ll be waiting at the end of the aisle.. but you didn’t fulfill those promises.. you broke all of them.. you left me..” I started to speak, I started to let go of all the pain in my heart, all the sadness, all the suffering.. everything since he left…

“Im sorry Yuni… but it will be more clearer in time.. you will know in the future why I have left you… Im sorry..” he tried to wipe the tears that fell down.. but he couldn’t.. all I could feel was a cold breeze…

tumblr_lqp3ov1V661qc2y6vo1_500.jpg

" I've noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place: a place called love."

 

 

He didn’t said anything.. he just smiled at me and look at the sunset..

tumblr_lpk5tawGXK1qc2y6vo1_500.jpg

"I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever. "

 

He didn’t look at me anymore, until I saw a tear from him eyes… he tried to hide them, he tried to be strong, he tried to hide his tears so that I wont see how sad, miserable and Wretchedly unhappy he is when he left me.. he didn’t like the idea the he's leaving me… but what could he do? What could WE do?

tumblr_lq1wantu071qjva42o1_500.png

"When I say I love you, please believe it’s true. When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry. Cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die."

 

 

“Im sorry Yuni..” was all he could say.. he looked down tried to wipe his tears…

“Mm~yung~soo..” I started to shutter the words.. I could take it anymore.. why is fate punishing us? did we live too happily that he wants us to be separated?

tumblr_ls1f5u1upr1qc2y6vo1_400.jpg

"Death scares the hell out of me. I don’t wanna die knowing that you’ll cry over me but if death means watching over you and being with you, I might as well take my life just for you."

 

 

I wanted to hug him.. I wanted to comfort him…

He suddenly turn to face me and hug me… even if he didn’t really touched me I could still feel how sincere and the longing that he wanted to hug me..

Even if its really cold, I could still feel how warm his hug is..

“I love you Yuni.. and I didn’t regret anything.. please don’t ever forget that..”

He tried to wipe my tears, but all I could feel was a cold breeze… he lean forward to kiss me.. I close my eyes to feel the kiss even if im just kissing the air.. then I felt so cold…


When I opened my eyes, I didn’t saw him anymore…

I hugged the book  tightly then suddenly a paper fell... I picked it up and more tears suddenly fell

"I LOVE YOU YUNI..."

my heart feels that someone is stabbing me from behind, I really miss him.

 

then suddenly a hand with a handkerchief appeared infront of me.. I look up and I saw Ljoe looking away...

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

wahhhh!!! I tried not to cry!!! but I failed!!!!!

 

but it will be very awkward if im the only one who cried in this chapter.. hehe..

 

please do comment and subscribe guys..

ill edit the other one maybe tomorrow??