Let's make our new memories together.

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

I woke up next morning finding myself in L.Joe’s arms. His embrace was warm like melting the loneliness inside of me. Strong like he can drive all my doubts and insecurities away. And most of all full of love, that it fills the emptiness of Myungsoo’s absence.

But all of those made me feel worse, I can’t give  him the love that he deserves, I can’t return his love for me, because even how much I deny it, how much I revert my attention to him, even how much I want to try, I still can’t forget Myungsoo. I feel like my heart is being thrown by daggers when I try to forget him.

 

L.Joe’s POV

I woke up smiling knowing that Yuni is still in my embrace, I’m really happy that she wanted to try to forget all about Myungsoo and start her life again, with me. I’ll make sure that this time she won’t forget who I am and ill make those memories worth treasured. I’ll make her smile every single day that her heart still beating. Make her feel that she’s not alone, that she still has me. Loving her with all I am and will never make her cry as what Myungsoo did to her. But when she faced me, I saw the pain in her eyes does she regret what happened last night? Even though she’s holding back her tears and putting up a smile on her face, I can still see the pain in her heart. What does that Myungsoo has that I don’t?

Loving someone who loves someone else is like stabbing your own heart. Even how much you’ll try you can never win that person’s love even though in the start you know you’ve already lost, in the process you’ll lose yourself, passionately in love, each day that you’re spending our time with that person is like betraying yourself more.

I love her that I’m scared that I might not stop myself.

I know competing with him when I know she is still in love with him will never going anywhere but my heart is betraying my mind.

I’m such a fool in love.

I’m so gullible.

I’m such a martyr.

But I don’t want to end this with a “what if”.

What if she’ll have a change of heart and loves me in the end?

I’ll hold on to that thought until I’m really defeated by Myungsoo,  Until the last beat of my heart, I’ll fight for my love and for Yuni.

Until the last beat of it.

 

Yuni’s POV

 

I already promised L.Joe that ill try to move on, Myungsoo’s dead, whatever I do he will never be back again. I have to try to forget him.

“Good Morning.” I greeted and smiled at him, and the moment I saw L.Joe is looking at me, he just gave me a faint smile back.

I crouch my eyebrows, I don’t understand, why isn’t he happy?

Did I say something when I was asleep?

“Why do you look so sad L.Joe?”

Out of curiosity I asked him I want to start my life again, I want it to be as honest as possible, I don’t want any regrets.

He just nodded and still gave a faint smile.

“Nothing Yuni, I’m just glad that you want to start your life again and try to forget about Myungsoo.” He said in a low tone as he caressed my left cheek with his right hand. Even he said that his happy it can still show in his face that he isn’t, I don’t understand. The way he caressed my cheek wasn’t the same as before. It felt half-heartedly, I know that something is going in his mind right now, but he doesn’t want to tell me.

“Let’s go out today.” I suggested to lighten the mood and to know what’s bothering him.

“Sure, where do you want to go?” he said getting out of bed without even glimpsing at me.

“Anywhere as long as I’m with you.” I said as I also got out of bed. I take a deep breath and hold it in waiting for his response.

A sigh of relief calmed my heart when he turned to face me and this time he gave a warm smile, followed with a playful chuckle. He shakes his head while walking towards me. He slipped his hands on my waist and rested his forehead on mine.

“You’re spending a lot of time with Woohyun do you? You talk like him, So GREASY.”

“YAH! Cant I be sweet to you?” I playfully punched his arm.

I pouted, crossed my arm s and turned my back on him. Then I heard a chuckle.

He slipped his arms on my waist again and rested his chin on my neck. He took deep long ones and exhales them as deep as he can. Then he hugs me even tighter and kissed my neck.

“I wish we can stay like this forever.”

I turned to face him. I cupped his face and kissed him. As our lips locked, I want to let him feel that I want him in my new life.

“We can start our forever now.”  I said as I brushed his hair.

“ok, I like it when your being sweet to me but I just can’t stop laughing when I know Woohyun is using those lines at your cousin Minnie.”

I so hate Woohyun right now, cant I be sweet without people thinking about his greasiness?

 

After an hour, we’re ready for our date.

First we went to the park. Its filled with little children and their moms who are watching them and at the same time chatting with their friends.

The park was full of laughter and smiles.

 

 



 

Im so sorry for the late update!! please forgive me!! OTL

also please do support my other stories too ^^

 

I met him on AFF

 

Even fate doesn't want us to be together

and my newest story 

 

Black Bird