Please love me.

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

 

Yuni brought L.Joe to her place to treat his wounds. Yuni left L.Joe in her living room to get some anti-septic. While Yuni was away, L.Joe took the chance to roam around her house.

It was full of white furniture, the floor was made from marble, the sofa was white and long, that can fit 4 people, and the furnace was properly designed to perfection. The door was made from an old oak tree with proper varnish, the walls was made with thick glass, designed to let the rays of sun hit every corner of the house, but it made sure that it will make the temperature of the room comfy enough. Spaces of each furniture apart were exactly proportionate to each other. The living room was big enough to be lived by a family, there were even pictures of her and her family on the counter of the fire furnace. On its left side was the dining room, no doors nor wall to separate the two rooms. The table was made of steel and glass alone, and it can fit 6 people, the counter was also made with old oak tree, properly varnish. Each utensil was organized according to its design, size and color. On the right side of the living room, was the stairs, the handle was made with silver alloy and the steps was made of white marble, L.Joe was curious enough to go upstairs.

He opened the first door on his right, to find it was Yuni’s room. He smiled while he entered her room. If the living room was full of elegance and perfection, her room was a bit girly, he wanted to see the real Yuni and he found it in her room, a girl who is fragile and loving. Her bed was a bit bigger for someone living alone. The bed sheet has laces and its silk. Beside her bed was a small table, where she placed her pink and round lamp stand. On the left side of her room were book selves, a 3 story book shelves with different kinds of books; architecture, pastry, design and even children’s fairytales.

“Your still reading this?” L.Joe smiled while holding up a Cinderella book from the selves. Just in a moment, Yuni entered the room holding the box of anti-septic.

“So here you are, I’ve been looking for you.” Yuni placed the anti- septic on her bed.

“I was bored and I got a bit curious so I toured your home, hope it’s ok.” L.Joe scratched the back of his neck while shyly smiled at Yuni.

Yuni began to treat his wounds.

L.Joe’s eyes still keeps on wandering around Yuni’s room, until his eyes focused on a long and slender table parallel to Yuni’s bed.

There were picture frames and the pictures inside were Myungsoo and Yuni’s.

L.Joe’s brows furrowed.

“Oh I’m sorry, does that hurt?”

Yuni said assuming the sting of the anti-septic.

L.Joe’s eyes focused on Yuni’s, gazing on each other’s eyes, time seemed to stop for a moment.

The back of his right hand caressed her right cheek so tenderly while his left hand hold her left hand with the cotton of anti-septic.

“Yuni, even how painful this bruises are, even how much ill bleed, it will never equal or greater the pain I feel inside every time I see you still holding on to your DEAD fiancé, while you can’t even remember me in your life; how you valued me and loved me in the past. Please Yuni, tell me now, are you willing to live and let go of Myungsoo and love me instead? Or…”

L.Joe paused for a while, he knows that it will be painful in his part if Yuni will choose the other option, but he doesn’t have any chance. The more he let his chance pass, the more and intense the pain it is for him.

“or I’ll let you be and I will never let you see my face again.”

Those words pierced Yuni’s heart, she likes L.Joe but she still loves Myungsoo, so much that it hurts for her to let go. She knows that if she chose to love Myungsoo, L.Joe will leave let her be and she might not see him again.

L.Joe looked deeply into her eyes. He already knows her answer.

He rested his forehead on her, sighed and coolly laughed.

He kissed her forehead with that kiss he made sure that Yuni will fee how much he loves her and how much pain he is in right now.

A kiss of love; full of passion and longing

And

A kiss of Goodbye; full of regret and hurt.

A tear fee from L.Joe’s eyes but he just kept smiling despite of the hurt.

“So I think this is it huh?... bye Yuni.”

Those last two words stunned her.

“not again, not again, not another person that I love so dearly.”

Those words kept on repeating on her mind.

When L.Joe is about to stand up from her bed, she pulled his left arm.

“Please L.Joe don’t leave. I’ll try to forget about Myungsoo and try to live without him.”

L.Joe was stunned to hear those words from her.

“And I cant live my life without you. I want to remember you. Please help me.”

Yuni said as a tear fell from her cheeks.

L.Joe smiled so warmly and wiped her tears.

Then he cupped her face, inches apart he said, “I will never leave you Yuni, even fate will come between us again. I will always stay here until the day you’ll decide to leave me.”

With those words L.Joe kissed Yuni.

But he knows deep down he couldn’t surpass the part that Myungsoo has in her heart. All he could hope for and want at that moment is to make her feel that she’s the only one in his heart, that he loves her though I was unfair.

He ran his fingers gently into her hair as the her lops, letting her know how he wanted her. He was glad her lips parted when his tongue seek for entrance. She was participating, twirling her tongue with his, it made him smile.

He took her hand and weaved her fingers with hers as he deepened the kiss.

He kissed her cheek to her jaw letting her feel how willing he was to make her forget about Myungsoo but something stopped him.

Something that hurts him than he already was.

She shed a tear , he knows he would never be enough for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Im so sorry for the very long wait, Im about to graduate in just few days!! im so excited!!!

sorry for the lame update guys, 

 

but im so thankful for woooh, she wrote the last part for me, I wanted it to be rated but I seriously failed. LOL so she insisted to write those for me. 

 

Hope you like the update :)

 

Please do comment and please do refer this story to your friends LOL thank you so much. :)

 

Please do upvote this story too if you like it C: