Im starting to remember you..

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

Just choose which one you want to listen..C:

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up feeling something heavy on my waist… I removed the blanket that covers my body, a smile crept on my face… Myungsoo is still hugging me… he didn’t leave last night and still stayed on my side the whole time…

I faced him, his still sleeping, seeing his calm sleeping face is already the best way to wake up every morning… If only…  if only this would last…

I cupped his face leaning forward to kiss him… but suddenly the images from my dream suddenly flashed right before me…

Suddenly I felt guilty… guilty for not remembering Ljoe in my past, he loves me so dearly yet I’m still loving someone who is already dead, is Myungsoo still here because I’m still clinging unto him? Is this my fault?

As I removed my hand from his face, his hand suddenly stopped mine from moving…

“I love you too Yuni… and its not your fault ok? its my choice to stay here… and I will never leave you” he said as his eyes was still closed…

Then he suddenly opened his eyes slowly as he was saying this..

That’s what I promised you right? I will never leave you until you tell me to…”

A tear fell from my eyes… I could see how sincere he was when said those words to me… I never regret loving this person who really loves me so much…

“shhh… don’t cry Yuni.. I will always be here for you…” he said as he pulled me into a tight hug…

I nodded and gave him a smile…

 

After I took a bath and ate breakfast I left the apartment…

(what Yuni is saying to Myungsoo, what Yuni is really saying in her mind)

“Where are you going Yuni?” Myungsoo started to asked me… I don’t want him to feel sad when I want to go to Ljoe… Im sorry Myungsoo.. Im sorry if I have to lie to you…

“im just gonna visit the shop… I haven’t been there for so long… I already miss them”

Im sorry Myungsoo… I just need to see Ljoe and to clear things out between us…

“Are you sure Yuni? Do you want me to come with you?”

“It’s ok Myungsoo… I’m fine.. It’s just around the block so don’t worry too much okay?”

Im sorry I have to lie.. Please forgive me…

 

Myungsoo nodded and kissed my forehead…

“ok then… Just be careful okay?”

I nodded and smiled at him… Im sorry…


Myungsoo’s POV
This girl already forgot that I can read her mind… I just hope nothing happens to her when she’s with Ljoe… I’ll give her space for today… its her right to know everything… even if its hurting me when she’s with Ljoe…

 


Yuni’s POV

I went back to the lake where Ljoe led me last time…

(just imagine him like this.. hehe)

tumblr_m0bsi4l2eG1qjoqpzo1_500.png

 

 

I saw the little boy cutting the grass with a scissor, sweat dripping from his forehead and his really really red…

“Yah! Yuni!!! Come back here and  help me cut this ginormous grass!!! And don’t you try to run away!!! I thought WE will make this OUR own kingdom!!!”

Then I saw the little me again, bending down at ljoe…

“yah! Cry baby are you blushing??? Keke.. you like me do you???? Aaaiiii… hehehe”

The little Ljoe furrowed his eyebrows…

“LIKE YOU???! LIKE YOU??!!! AIISSSHH!!! Im allergic to the weeds!! And I AM NOT blushing understand??!!!”  the little Ljoe stood up and crossed his arms…

The little me still sitting on the grass while looking at Ljoe in a shock…

Then she smiled..

“I love you too Ljoe..”


“Yuni?” someone suddenly called my name, his voice was kinda familiar…

“Ljoe? Is that you?”  I turned to where the voice came from… I found Ljoe pushing the wheelbarrow… inside there was a hammer, nails, few woods, grass scissors, a broom, a dustpan and a big black plastic for the trash…

“yeah… why are you here? You like it here do you?” He smiled while pushing the wheelbarrow passing me…

“I had a dream… about you…” I said as he was about to walk pass by me… when he heard me he stopped and faced me…

“what dream?”


We were sitting at the edge of the lake, soaking our feet on the cold, clear water.

“I dreamt of this place… but we were still younger…”

I look at him and he was smiling looking at me… then he caressed my hair and pulled me into a hug…

“thank you.. your slowly remembering me…”

The hug lasted for more than 10 minutes… no one talked, no one moved… only the sound of the waterfall could be heard, the swaying of the grass and the leaves of the tress are the only one that moved… I kinda liked this, but I feel Im betraying Myungsoo…

I broke the hug, Ljoe was surprised…

“Im sorry Yuni… I was too happy, I couldn’t contain myself from hugging you..”

“err… its ok…” I gave him a smile to break the awkwardness… I tried to change the topic but what should we talk about?

I looked around and I saw the wheelbarrow again…

“what are you gonna do with those?” I point at the wheelbarrow.. he just gave me a smile

“Im taking good care of OUR KINGDOM…”

“really????? Since when?”

“since the incident…”

“incident?” his face suddenly changed

“you still haven’t remember the incident?”

I shook my head…

“its ok… you’ll soon remember everything Yuni…” Ljoe just smiled at me and then look at the sky…

“hope it won’t be too late… before you remember everything…”

Too late? Too late for what???

 



 

 

My silent readers are already becoming active!!! hurrraaa!!! C:

your making me sooo happy guys..C:

thank you..

 

-Muasbby~~everything will be clearer when the ending is near.. LOL.. im not turtoring you am I?

violamusic,Lil_Mizz_Star and leftright78~~ why arent you guys surprised that someone is plagirizing my story??? and ill report her when I have full proof already... thanks for the advice...

f3smile~~im a dog person.. sorry.. hehehe.. and yeah about the draft, its kinda short... sorry...

LittleChibiGirl~~haha.. your scary Mrs. Lee.. LOL.. take good care of my hubby ok?

leftright78~~wow.. your really monitoring my story eh? hehe.. thank you.. C: and Im gonna force you to make one.. mwuahahahhahahahaha!!!!

mjpaula15~~thank you.. hehehe.. im glad that you like it.. C:

kimkim96 and Mr04loveme ~~yeah.. Yuni (you) and Ljoe are childhood friends.. C:

ceinzz~~yeah.. its a flashback.. but its in her dream.. C:



 

 

To those who prayed for my doggie thank you so much!!!! 

his eating and playing now.. C:

but he ACTS sick when he knows that im going to work.. awww.... he wants me to stay... but I need to earn money for his medicines.. sorry 

 


 

 

POINTS!!!!

*Yuni and Ljoe are childhood friends.. LOL everyone knows that already.. C:

*Ljoe is still taking good care of their little Kingdom

 

hehe.. so...

what does Ljoe mean by “hope it won’t be too late… before you remember everything…”

 

im such a bad author making you guys think so hard.. C:

 

Please do comment and subscribe.. C: