The Plan

Love Me For Who I Am, Not Because I Have His Heart

 

 

As the guys bombard Yuni with all the questions, Myungsoo kept silent and waited for her answers. As seconds pass without her answering the questions it pierced his heart. Even how much he would deny it, His mind is telling him that Yuni is actually falling for L.Joe.

Minnie on the other table saw his rueful expression; she felt sadness linger in her. She wanted to help him in any way possible.

“Excuse me Oppa I need to go to the bathroom for awhile, I’ll be back” she excused herself.

“ok, but don’t take too long or else my heart will die in loneliness without you.” Woohyun said before she could take a step away.

“uhh… o~k?” Minnie just gave a faint smile to Woohyun.

Minnie walks towards where Myungsoo is. When she was about to pass Myungsoo she whispered low and softly so that no one could hear besides Myungsoo.

“Oppa let’s talk.” Minnie said as she was walking and Myungsoo followed.

Minnie walked out from the shop using the back door so that no one could notice that she didn’t went to the comfort room. Myungsoo followed her as she takes each step away from the shop until they reached a dark alley.

Myungsoo’s POV

“Oppa, I know how much you love Unnie and I can still see that Unnie still loves you too, I want to help you Oppa, just tell me what to do” Minnie begged.

I’m very grateful that she still wants me for her cousin, even if I only have few chances on winning against L.Joe. I almost lost hope, his actually right; between a ghost and a human it’s already obvious who will win. But when she told me about the Blue Moon, my heart was full of hope once again, I must not lose hope.

“Thank you Minnie, for everything.” I gave a warm smile to Minnie to show how much I’m grateful to her.

“Actually I have a plan, and the Blue Moon will be the missing piece of my Winning Puzzle.”

I smirked, just thinking of it makes my heart flutters, L.Joe will regret for missing with me.

I shared the plan to Minnie. Her eyes widen in shock.

“Wow Oppa, I never Knew you had it in you, and the plan, it’s so guileful that even L.Joe wouldn’t even think of you doing that. Don’t worry I’ll help you out.” Minnie accepted the plan whole-heartedly

“Thank you Minnie, it means so much to me.”

“Don’t worry Oppa” Minnie smiled.

Minnie’s POV

After our talk I returned to the shop while Myungsoo Oppa bid farewell, he said that he still needs to prepare his “plan” the Blue Moon will be next week and if we want to win we need to work double time. Myungsoo Oppa is counting on me, I must not fail.

I went inside the shop using the backdoor, when I arrive at the kitchen I tried to peak on the small window on the swinging door. I saw everyone was on the big table talking; I tried to sneak in so that I could hear what they are all talking about. I found a tall looking plant and decided to hide there for awhile so that I could hear them.

“The Shop’s 2nd Anniversary is coming; we need to plan what we will do on that day.” SungGyu said with a serious face.

“Last year we gave out free pastries to the first 100 costumers.” SungJong added

“Let’s have a concert!” Woohyun said aided with a cheerful and bright smile.

“Wait Woohyun, we’re missing someone, Infinite will never be Infinite without Myungsoo.” SungYeol added.

I looked at Unnie’s face when Yeol Oppa said those words. She looked down and looked so sad. Then she gave a faint smile so that no one could see how sad and hurt she is.

“We can’t undo time. If only we could, I’ve already done it.”

They all look at Unnie with a sad face.

“Im sorry Yuni, I didn’t mean to bring it up.” Yeol Oppa apologies to what he said earlier.

Unnie just gave a Tight-Lipped Smile.

“What if we’ll invite L.Joe, I bet he can sing too.” Hoya suddenly added to break the awkwardness in the air.

“WAIT~! NO~~!!!!” I suddenly burst out. They shouldn’t let L.Joe join them or else our plan might not work anymore.

“Minnie? What are you doing there?” Woohyun said as he was helping me to stand.

“hehe.. I dropped my coins so I was picking them up” I smiled at him.

Then he suddenly smiled back.

“oh, I thought my heart dropped and your pick it up”

Everyone rolled their eyes. I just giggled. I think I need to get use to his pickup lines from now on.

“Anyway, why can’t we hold a Masquerade ball instead?”

Everyone’s eyes widen and smiled widely.

“That’s a great idea Minnie. Why didn’t we think of that?” Dongwoo said

Then I suddenly felt an arm wrapped around my shoulders

“Well that’s my Minnie were talking about, full of surprises. I was even Surprise when she was a robber”

All of us raised an eyebrow, since when I became a robber?

“It’s when she stole my heart.” Woohyun said while his face was inches away from me.

I could feel my cheeks burn.

“Ok ok, quit it Woohyun, your scaring my cousin. That’s enough greasiness for the day.”

Unnie stopped Woohyun. Phew! Good thing or else he might kiss me.

“ok so let’s prepare for the Masquerade ball then.” Dongwoo added.